thisintegrated

Someone more advanced than Leo

43 posts in this topic

I've been considering this for a while, but it's highly, highly controversial.

Having seen Leo's videos on solipsism, and his claims of being more advanced/awake than anyone else, I think it may be time to share.

Any guesses? Any specific criteria you need to consider this person more advanced? Is @Leo Gura curious? Doubtful?

Edited by thisintegrated

The irony. 

It defeats the whole purpose of spirituality when you are looking for something better. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@thisintegrated

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I've been considering this for a while, but it's highly, highly controversial.

Having seen Leo's videos on solipsism, and his claims of being more advanced/awake than anyone else, I think it may be time to share.

Any guesses? Any specific criteria you need to consider this person more advanced?

Leonardo Da Vinci for his broad understanding and curiosity and multiple mastery of fields and level of focus, Nikola Tesla for his insane level of visualization and designing mechanical parts as if it's real, Bruce Lee for his insane level of physique and martial arts and fitness, and Yogananda and those that practice semen retention for their massive presence and supernatural powers from such disciplines.

Edited by Danioover9000

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

The irony. 

It defeats the whole purpose of spirituality when you are looking for something better. 

Not at all.  It's always good to have someone you can learn from / be inspired by.  This is not even remotely egoistic.  At these levels that's not even possible.

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@thisintegrated

Leonardo Da Vinci for his broad understanding and curiosity and level of focus, Nikola Tesla for his insane level of visualization, Bruce Lee for his insane level of physique and martial arts and fitness, and Yogananda and those that practice semen retention for their massive presence and supernatural powers from such disciplines.

The benefits of semen retention are debatable.

The people you mention are nowhere near the level of the person I have in mind.  Calling him Turquoise, maybe even Coral, would be an insult.  

18 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Any guesses? Any specific criteria you need to consider this person more advanced?

You.

Just you.

It can only be you.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You.

It's only you ;)

Haha, yes, but that's not who I had in mind.

A question:  Do you believe in aliens?

3 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

but that's not who I had in mind

That's the whole problem ;)

3 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

A question:  Do you believe in aliens?

You are dreaming aliens.

WAKE UP!

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming aliens.

WAKE UP!

Yes, but surely not everyone has equal capabilities.  I may wake up, yet still lack some of the capabilities of Einstein, for example, right?  He may not have been awake, but he had greater awareness in many areas.

You may be awake, but you still lack omniscience, psychic powers, etc.  How can this be?  How can there be those who are less aware than you, yet can do things you cannot?  Those who can think many times faster and process a greater bandwidth of data?

Edited by thisintegrated

Awakening is omniscience.

The only thing lacking in you is consciousness.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Awakening is omniscience.

The only thing lacking in you is consciousness.

Can you explain how omniscience works when you, seemingly, don't know everything? You don't know me, or know what I'm wearing, so how is that omniscience?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I genuinely want to understand your perspective.

Maybe from your perspective, only your direct experience is the whole universe?  But that's still not an explanation.

Edited by thisintegrated

As Leo is busy, anyone else know what he means by omniscience?

24 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Maybe from your perspective, only your direct experience is the whole universe?

Yes.

20 minutes ago, Benton said:

People are just as imaginary as aliens. Everything that is thought of as real is imaginary. It is the substance of imagination that is God. Which of course.. that substance is imagination. You've gotten so immersed in the game you forgot it was a game.. Anything you can know is also imaginary. The highest knowing is not knowing. Because all knowledge is imaginary.

God exists prior to knowing. 

Yes, of course, but that's still not the same as omniscience.  Omniscience is more than self-realization.  It's knowing every single thing within the game.  Every useless fact.

Yes.

I thought that's what he meant.  But again that's not omniscience.  I've had many "expanded awareness" experiences with euphoria, bliss, sudden big realizations, sudden understanding of concepts, but I never knew every fact about life, so I could never claim to have experienced omniscience.

@Leo Gura is there a more accurate word, or do you really mean "knowing everything there is to know in existence, including everything outside your own direct experience / perspective"?

I may not be within Leo's experience right now, but if I flew to his house tomorrow, the information about me right now would have a direct impact on Leo's experience tomorrow.  Information about me right now would be processed within Leo's reality, even though I'm not real to him.  If I was planning to do something bad to him, and I'm on the road travelling to his house, even though I'm not in his experience, the facts surrounding my actions are within his experience, and will have real consequences.

Edited by thisintegrated

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Yes, of course, but that's still not the same as omniscience.  Omniscience is more than self-realization.  It's knowing every single thing within the game.  Every useless fact.

Omniscience is a logical impossibility.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Omniscience is a logical impossibility.

D-Did you just call our Messiah a liar!!!

An object cannot hold all other objects until it ceases to hold those objects within itself, but this is, as it may seem to some people, an improbability to the close-minded?

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

D-Did you just call our Messiah a liar!!!

Guno Gerra--he's my Messiah. He's by my side.

1 minute ago, Benton said:

@thisintegrated

I know what your talking about it's when you see how we are designing the game. It's more like how you start to see the way you are creating reality through meta assumptions. Such as: "man I sure am tired!' that entire  sentence is an assumption. Like those sounds/symbols have an inherent meaning to start. or that such an experience as 'tired' exists. The direct experience of tired is not tired. 

Based off of that one assumption of tired you can create an entire web of beliefs. Or your reality. Its not that you know everything. its that you see exactly how you are creating all of reality. Which is the same as Knowing. This is one of the coolest things you could ever realize.

It took me 10 tabs of lsd to have this insight. And it has not been maintained! I am not certain if it is maintainable or not in day to day life. But I don't see a need to imagine limitations. And there I go again.  You realizing that everything is absolute imagination and that it is you is God consciousness/omniscience.    

Oh.. we'll that's several orders of magnitude simpler than gaining omniscience.

I experience this sometimes, to an extent, usually with the help of drugs.  But we shouldn't really be using the word omniscience for this.  That has a specific definition and will lead to confusion.