Aldrich

Who wants to be friends? :)

13 posts in this topic

Who wants to be friends?

Sings: "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends!" :)

I am not looking to date around cause I have a case of oneitis. (Hopefully there exists a healthy type of oneitis). I'm just saying I'm really really really attracted to a girl but am willing to date around if things don't work out between me and her. BUT nevertheless I find it important to make friends and to be a respected member of a community. It helps with social proof and it will help me make the woman I like feel safe cause me being a respected member of a community will show her I'm a quality guy, Although I must admit all this social stuff is just a secondary tactic for me because my primary tactic is picking a girl who I have similar interests to. So I am picking this girl not only because I'm really really really attracted to her but because I think we both have similar interests.

Now that I have given a good introduction about me, I can now formally ask, "who wants to be friends with me?" I'm going to post information in a profile-esque mannner about myself. I will also post who I am interested in being friends with or the kind of people I am interested in being friends with.

Name on Actualized.org Forum: Aldrich

Profile Picture: Zoom of a Katana and a Wakizashi

Birth Year: 1995

Educational Attainment: Graduated from High School, soon to Graduate from University.

Favorite Quote: "A warrior spends most of his time not thinking about how he or she is going to strike but thinking about what he or she is going to say."

Interests:

- Higher Consciousness pursued through living an honorable life.

- Kendo, Japanese Politics, Life of the Japanese Royal Family, Boxing, Weight Lifting, General Fitness, Game Design, Religions in General, 

- Food, especially Japanese Food. I especally love Spicy Salmon Sashimi with White Rice

- Sleep

- Women, Love, Marriage

- Sex

- Dating Theory

- Video games, Anime, Movies, Literature

- Music including Pop, Alternative Rock. Some artists I like are Paramore, Katy Perry, Yellowcard, Anberlin, Coldplay, The Script, and more.

- My favorite anime is Rurouni Kenshin

- Some video games I find cool are: Persona 5 (PS4), Bushido Blade 2(PSX/PS1), Drakengard 2 (PS2), Kingdom Hearts Series, Souls Series (PS4)(Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3), Dota 2 (Dota 2 is better than LoL haha)

- I find Samurai Warriors to be inspiring on my path to higher consciousness. Some people might say: "But Aldrich, aren't the Samurai spiral dynamics stage red? Aren't they lower consciousness." My answer to that is: "My opinion is being a good samurai is a higher consciousness activity." Samurai do not just kill. Samurai become leaders of their communities which means they become very honorable, compassionate and caring. Being honorable, compassionate and caring is higher consciousness. "A warrior spends most of his time not thinking about how he or she is going to strike but thinking about what he or she is going to say."

- In the context of matrix movies, I would take the red pill. The blue pill isn't necessarily bad though.

- I've tried several martial arts: Taekwondo, Judo, Boxing.

Comment about interests:

- Most of my interests are things I haven't gotten to explore yet but I will when I have the opportunity to.

People and kind of people I want to be friends with on this forum:

-Primarily Leo Gura

-People who live a truly higher consciousness lifestyle, including both honorable warriors and sages, and including both women and men.

Other note:

- May I become a moderator?

- What does it take to become a moderator?

- I'll be an honorable moderator who follows strictly the regulatory commands of the Great Leo Gura.

Commentary on my Life Purpose:

- There are 6 missions I have including 2 business/start-up ideas, 1 anime idea, 1 movie idea, 2 video game ideas.

- If I had to pick one, it would be making one of my dream video games. Don't worry, I'm not performing escapism. I'm ambitious when it comes to this specific video game. I think the video game would impact the world in a positive way. I have my reasons for deciding video game creation is a valid mission.

Lastly:

- Leo Gura (@Leo Gura), would you be my friend? :) 

On 13/04/2022 at 11:15 AM, Aldrich said:

- Leo Gura (@Leo Gura), would you be my friend? :) 

LOL

@Aldrich

I'll be your friend Aldrich why not. Add me on discord if you have it bloomer#5200

On 4/13/2022 at 0:15 PM, Aldrich said:

- I'll be an honorable moderator who follows strictly the regulatory commands of the Great Leo Gura.

mlady.jpg

@Kshantivadin

Damn that is one long blade. I wish only to study the blade to the point I can wield a weapon of that caliber. But I have been in training. I've been studying the blade when others have been having premarital sex. When others were wasting time in the gym I have been cultivating more inner strength to study the blade. 

1616519347028.jpg

On 4/15/2022 at 7:53 AM, Bando said:

I guess nobody wants to be your friend...

Haha. I'm cool if that's the case. A lot of the people who are worth being friends with are probably busy working on their life purpose or busy developing their social lives and sex lives. etc. So it's cool if no one wants to be my friend. Besides I have a lot of people to interact with outside Actualized.org. HAHA LMAO HAHA. :)

Update: Some people responded to the thread.

@thisintegrated

On 4/15/2022 at 8:49 AM, thisintegrated said:

LOL

You seem cool and you seem like you have a good sense of humor. :) Would you like to be friends with me? :)

@bloomer

15 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Aldrich

I'll be your friend Aldrich why not. Add me on discord if you have it bloomer#5200

I do have a discord but I am not yet ready to unify my discord identity and my Actualized.org identity. I will be ready when my financial situation improves. I am waiting to graduate and after I graduate I can properly work on my money generating projects.

Hi new friend. :) It is nice to meet you. :)

I wish you the best on your path to self-actualization. :)

@Knowledge Hoarder

13 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

You have a lot of work ahead of you, my friend

Thank you for the kind warning, my friend. :) You have referred to me as friend so that means we are officially friends. :) Yay!!! :) The Universe is good. :) 

@Elton

13 hours ago, Elton said:

@Aldrich I want to be your friend 

If you want to be my friend, then we are officially friends. :) It is a pleasure to meet you, dear Elton. :) How are you? :)