itachi uchiha

ALIEN ELITES: SECRET WORLD GOVERNMENT | ANTICHRIST END DAYS JINN PLAN |

50 posts in this topic

Interesting view. I don't have an opinion on this, but I really loved listening to him and his voice.

Can you explain what they are referring to as djinn? Demons? Spirits? Interdimensional beings? All of the above? Is it one specific type of supernatural creature, or just a general term? Are the Jinn the equivalent of our ideas of illuminati, or reptilians, or something similar in the West? Is Satan a Jinn?

In the video after the word Jinn they just put (supernatural) in brackets. Or refer to them as "spirits / unseen entities" in general.

He says most of the Jinn people are aware of are bad, implying there are good ones too?

If fear is the opposite of faith, why do they put so many jumpscares and scary imagery into this video?

ngl those amulets look pretty dope tho

This is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.

"because you don't have your spiritual protections.."

Stage Blue/Green fear mongering nonsense.

Why is this a high conscious resource? Has the standards of what is considered a high conscious resource gone down?

Edited by Danioover9000

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

Can you explain what they are referring to as djinn? Demons? Spirits? Interdimensional beings? All of the above? Is it one specific type of supernatural creature, or just a general term? Are the Jinn the equivalent of our ideas of illuminati, or reptilians, or something similar in the West? Is Satan a Jinn?

allah created humans and jinn.

jinn are made out of fire. spirits are jinn.deamons are bad jinn.inter diamensional beings are jinn.illuminati are jinn worshipers.jinn are of many shapes. a reptilian looking jinn species posess the ruling elite. that is where u get the lizard alien conpiracy theory. george hw bush was part of a secret society called skull and bones. they are into occult. occult involves dealing with jinn

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

He says most of the Jinn people are aware of are bad, implying there are good ones too?

there are good jinn and bad jinn

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

If fear is the opposite of faith, why do they put so many jumpscares and scary imagery into this video?

hollywood is jinn inspired. all the creteares u see on movies are jinn inspired. they are based from jinn diamension.all the scary looking creatures in hollywood are made by taking inspiration from jinn diamension.

34 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Why is this a high conscious resource? Has the standards of what is considered a high conscious resource gone down?

I think it's always been this low tbh

12 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

allah created humans and jinn.

jinn are made out of fire. spirits are jinn.deamons are bad jinn.inter diamensional beings are jinn.illuminati are jinn worshipers.jinn are of many shapes. a reptilian looking jinn species posess the ruling elite. that is where u get the lizard alien conpiracy theory. george hw bush was part of a secret society called skull and bones. they are into occult. occult involves dealing with jinn

there are good jinn and bad jinn

hollywood is jinn inspired. all the creteares u see on movies are jinn inspired. they are based from jinn diamension.all the scary looking creatures in hollywood are made by taking inspiration from jinn diamension.

Dogma..  DOGMA!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Not even smart/well-thought-out/convincing dogma.  Just.. the shittiest, bottom of the barrel, ass-pull dogma. 

How is this allowed on the forum?!?!?!

Edited by thisintegrated

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Dogma..  DOGMA.. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Not even smart/well-thought-out/convincing dogma.  Just.. the shittiest, bottom of the barrel, ass-pull dogma. 

How is this allowed on the forum?!?!?!

I have been  affected by  black magic since childhood.my uncle knows black magic.my greate greate grandfather was a black magic remover.many greate american leaders are from skull and bones a secret society and they practive occult.occult exist and black magic exist.jinn are involved in both

12 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

I have been  affected by  black magic since childhood.my uncle knows black magic.my greate greate grandfather was a black magic remover.many greate american leaders are from skull and bones a secret society and they practive occult.occult exist and black magic exist.jinn are involved in both

mate, do you even know what black magic is?  It's just another word for intent, or manifestation.  I can use any kind of magic on you right now, and you can do the same on yourself.  It's a universal force, you have as much control over it as your "uncle".  Stop mystifying everything just to make it seem "cool" and "spooky".

Think about it.  If the world ended and civilization started again from nothing, would "black magic" forever be lost?  Of course not, that's retarded.  All black magic books and shit are just tools.  They're not fundamental and if they were forever lost it wouldn't matter in the slightest.

Same goes for your "jinn".  They only exist in whatever form you experience them in.  They can only exist through you, like a rock, or a thought.  They're not real, in and of themselves.

Edited by thisintegrated

4 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

mate, do you even know what black magic is?  It's just another word for intent, or manifestation.  I can use any kind of magic on you right now, and you can do the same on yourself.  It's a universal force, you have as much control over it as your "uncle".  Stop mystifying everything just to make it seem "cool" and "spooky".

Do not judge things which u have no direct experience of.i will not go into detail of why black magic is bad and why it is equivalent to murder.to give u a small idea, jinn can place a block between kutastha and ajna chakra and u will turn fully retard

18 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Edited by itachi uchiha

23 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Do not judge things which u have no direct experience of.i will not go into detail of why black magic is bad and why it is equivalent to murder.

You're not listening.  Black magic is just a term meaning "negative manifestation".  Anyone can do this with no skill.  Everyone does this unconsciously through negative self-talk or beliefs.  Black magic isn't something different or unique, it's the same thing.  If you took a placebo pill and believed it would curse you, that's "black magic", and it would work just like black magic because it's the same thing!

Yes, it's boring compared to the world of "demons and black magic", but it's reality.  The reason the truth doesn't sound exciting is because it's real and ordinary.

Never thought I'd find Purples on this forum??

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated

15 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

You're not listening.  Black magic is just a term meaning "negative manifestation".  Anyone can do this with no skill.  Everyone does this unconsciously through negative self-talk or beliefs.  Black magic isn't something different or unique, it's the same thing.  If you took a placebo pill and believed it would curse you, that's "black magic", and it would work just like black magic because it's the same thing!

Yes, it's boring compared to the world of "demons and black magic", but it's reality.  The reason the truth doesn't sound exciting is because it's real and ordinary.

Never thought I'd find Purples on this forum??

This reminded me of a song about magic. It's magic, magic, magic. Or something like that.xD

One person believes in black magick.

Another believes in spiral dynamics and labels everyone by a colour but thinks he's somehow less dogmatic.

4 hours ago, vladorion said:

One person believes in black magick.

Another believes in spiral dynamics and labels everyone by a colour but thinks he's somehow less dogmatic.

One is a belief system based on hearsay.  The other is a model describing patterns in human behavior.

Yes, one is less dogmatic than the other.  No one "believes" in Spiral Dynamics.  You learn it, and then see if real life matches the descriptions.  Try this before judging people who recognize its value.

Edited by thisintegrated

59 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

One is a belief system based on hearsay.  The other is a model describing patterns in human behavior.

Yes, one is less dogmatic than the other.  No one "believes" in Spiral Dynamics.  You learn it, and then see if real life matches the descriptions.  Try this before judging people who recognize its value.

Magick has been practiced for thousands of years. So it's not exactly based on hearsay.

Of course people believe in spiral dynamics. It's a model that you accepted as true, and then you view the world through the lens of this model. 

One is not less dogmatic than the other. It's not what you believe that constitutes dogma, it's how much you are attached to your belief and view it as truth rather than a belief. You could believe in something absolutely ridiculous but hold that belief lightly, being open to it not being true, and you wouldn't be dogmatic.

The very fact that you think spiral dynamics isn't a belief shows that it's a dogma for you.

Just now, vladorion said:

Magick has been practiced for thousands of years. So it's not exactly based on hearsay.

Of course people believe in spiral dynamics. It's a model that you accepted as true, and then you view the world through the lens of this model. 

One is not less dogmatic than the other. It's not what you believe that constitutes dogma, it's how much you are attached to your belief and view it as truth rather than a belief. You could believe in something absolutely ridiculous but hold that belief lightly, being open to it not being true, and you wouldn't be dogmatic.

The very fact that you think spiral dynamics isn't a belief shows that it's a dogma for you.

I often view the world through the lens of SD, but that in no way means I "believe" it.  The moment a better model comes along, I'll jump ship.  I also view the world through the lens of MBTI, Enneagram, Socionics, etc. but obviously I don't "believe" there are 9 or 16 personality types out there.  They're models.  They have their uses.

Magic being practiced for a long time doesn't add to its validity.  People of the past weren't exactly smart.  The dying beliefs from back then are dying for a reason.

@vladorion

5 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Well, maybe tone down the trolling a bit, and go and do some experiments, in your direct experience, to see if it's verifiable that magic is a belief or true, or spiral dynamics is true. And dogma doesn't work like that.

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@vladorion

Well, maybe tone down the trolling a bit, and go and do some experiments, in your direct experience, to see if it's verifiable that magic is a belief or true, or spiral dynamics is true. And dogma doesn't work like that.

Exactly.

I'll add, experiment with black magic, and experiment with the placebo effect.  See if there's any difference.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

What is this :D:D

Alien elites... Jinn plan? 

Secret world government. 

Biffushmmbjik vhhhimmnn jjjhjh... That's what I feel like I'm reading. 

The quality content this forum is known for?