thisintegrated

Why's the forum so dead?

36 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Respect for spelling it noone.  People say "iT lOoKs LiKe NoOn!!", but I think it's the future.

Carry on..

See? Look at your comments. You are toxic af. Carry on... 

12 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

See? Look at your comments. You are toxic af. Carry on... 

What? I was complimenting you. Jeez.

>> Why's the forum so dead?

Easy enough:  it got killed, as in assassinated i think.

20 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Respect for spelling it noone.  People say "iT lOoKs LiKe NoOn!!", but I think it's the future.

Carry on..

You tweaker, dirty junkie, skinny clown. All I asked for was a round of reading, edition and dissemination. Joseph, tell me how it felt: the feeling of Mary. The "virgin" incident.

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

You tweaker, dirty junkie, skinny clown. All I asked for was a round of reading, edition and dissemination. Joseph, tell me how it felt: the feeling of Mary. The "virgin" incident.

lmao, my favorite crackhead is back!

17 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

lmao, my favorite crackhead is back!

!kcab daehkcarc etirovaf ym ,oaml

10 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

What? I was complimenting you. Jeez.

I didn't get it then. My bad. But yeah this is the vibe i'm getting from this place in general. I don't like it, it doesn't help me that's why i'm out. This used to be a place that people helped and cared about each other. Nahm was a huge part of that good 'vibe'. 

His ban was just the cherry on top. 

I'm thankful for the time i spent here but this place doesn't have much to offer me anymore and I'm also not in the mood to offer anything here either after the negativity i experienced. 

4 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

I didn't get it then. My bad. But yeah this is the vibe i'm getting from this place in general. I don't like it, it doesn't help me that's why i'm out. This used to be a place that people helped and cared about each other. Nahm was a huge part of that good 'vibe'. 

His ban was just the cherry on top. 

Often times we think the problem is the people out there. But sometimes it’s actually the resistance we feel inside. That makes us be set in a specific thought-pattern, expecting a specific theme or outcome from “them”, no matter what they say. 

It seems that you are set in your mind that this place is toxic, and thats what you see. 
Even if someone agrees with you. You are convinced that its toxic. What’s true about that?

Don’t get me wrong, As much as I have in this thread, called out people on the other forum, I’m still looking inwards and checking that I’m not the cause of what I “see”. 

Its just a tip, I have nothing against you. Im just pointing out something that is common in us all. Im not targeting you or trying to single you out.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

4 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

I'm thankful for the time i spent here but this place doesn't have much to offer me anymore and I'm also not in the mood to offer anything here either after the negativity i experienced. 

Im sorry you felt this way. At the end of the day: Do what serves you the most ???

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Is the forum so dead because people don't know anything better to do at the moment? 

It could be because there are too many or too little decisions that makes people feel dead which gets transferred to the forum. Maybe it's because the forum has been exhausted if all of the good conversations have been taken unless there are always more good things to talk about. That might be miniscule in comparison though.

4 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

I feel really dead inside tbh. 

Dont worry. We are just passing a plateau. Focus on your Balance and remember the training ;)