Focus Shift

Regarding Leo's Practical Topics

7 posts in this topic

I've been watching Leo's content since 2015, and it's been an incredible experience watching the evolution of topics on the channel, from more noobie personal development, to intermediate, to advanced topics like consciousness. However, the more practical episodes I've seen here and there in recent years are incredibly rich and insightful. Although we may realize that reality is a matrix, it is still important to know how to navigate it to avoid being exploited. True, we are one consciousness, but from a relative standpoint it is still important to stand up for yourself and set boundaries. A Christian saying for this is "Telling the truth in love." I just wanted to express my appreciation for the more practical videos in addition to the mind expanding ones. I look forward to the video on how to set boundaries and not be a doormat!! :D 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

Yeah I really appreciated these videos too! Why Valuable Things Take Development Over Time and Expose Yourself to More Experience are two of my all time favorites. So simple and straightforward and at the same time so much value in them, if you take them seriously and act on them.

Confused by your post.  He's still very much a "grab them by the pussy" kind of person..

In fact, iirc that's the reason so many people left this forum and started their own.

[link to copyrighted content removed]

16 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Confused by your post.  He's still very much a "grab them by the pussy" kind of person..

In fact, iirc that's the reason so many people left this forum and started their own.

I’m confused by your post. What the OP was talking about had nothing to do with Leo’s interactions with women. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

22 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’m confused by your post. What the OP was talking about had nothing to do with Leo’s interactions with women. 

Now I'm really confused by your post.

OP was saying how "Leo is great, I love his metaphysical stuff, but I like his practical stuff even more!"

(Leo's practical stuff being "sex", "money", "gym", "confidence" etc. )

My point was "uhh, that's mostly what he does now, so much so that people have left the forum specifically because of this, so I don't think there's a lack of practical stuff.  In fact, there's not enough deep meta stuff, imo.".

Edited by thisintegrated

12 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@thisintegratedthisintegrated

16 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

dude where did u get this from

All hail our cult hero

@itachi uchiha Check the channel, it's made by an unironic hater trying to spread dumb rumors

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus