Gianna

How do you feel after sex?

7 posts in this topic

How does everyone feel after sex? Energized and focused? Or like they want to cuddle? Any ‘post nut clarity’ issues that people are dealing with that they want to share? I want to hear different experiences of how people feel before vs. after sex with someone. 

Heterosexual guy here. After sex, I either feel:

1. Average sex - "meh, I'm ready for her to leave (or time for me to go)"

2. Good sex - "I wouldn't mind cuddling for a bit."

3. Great sex - "Let's move on to round 2".

Edited by Terell Kirby

I like to cuddle and talk no matter the kind of sex, do some loving eye gazing and give my partner a massage. then do some wrestling/play when she recovers from the fatigue.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

When my heart or soul wants it it’s lovemaking.

When my body or mind wants it it’s f@cking.

Post nut syndrome is real. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

With someone new or early in a relationship, energized and a drug-like high. Dopamine vs serotonin vs endorphins, I don't know which one or how to distinguish, but probably some or all of those being released in high amounts. Less stressed or anxious for the rest of the day, more laid back and easy-going. Even pain or discomfort reduction.

In a long term relationship, mostly just relaxed after. Similar feeling to the relaxation of taking a really deep breath, but sustained for an hour or more. Lose the drug-like effect that makes it feel like everything in the world is okay.