Michael Jackson

People on this forum Mentally Masturbating their way to Truth

24 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Hello guys,

I just wanted to share an observation that I have made observing and engaging with this forum over the last several months.

People think they can mentally masturbate their way to God. They take Leos insights like p.e. solipsism / I am God / Love, etc. and just take it on as a belief. Then they speculate about that belief and arrive at weird conclusions which they then assume to be absolute truth.

I'll provide some examples here for what I mean, by the way this is my own judgement, not absolute truth in any way. If you feel offended by me linking your post, please let me know and I will remove it.

Examples:

Just a reminder here; Absolute truth actually exists. Not as a concept. Not as a belief. But actually.

Absolute truth will never fit into words. Never be put into a concept. Never be understood intellectually.

And no ammount of mental masturbation or speculation about it is ever gonna satisfy you, because there is only one thing which can satisfy you: Actuality.

It is like having an Orgasm. You can fantazise all day long about how it feels, but you won't get satisfied by that. And you won't even come close to imagining how an orgasm feels if you never had one. What you want is an actual orgasm, not a strange idea about how an orgasm feels.

What you long for and the ultimate reason you are on this forum is not to get explanations, not to get beliefs, and not to spit out your strange ideas about reality.

You long for Truth. And the great news is: It really exists and it is there for you. You don't need to watch a single video of Leo and you don't need to read a single forum-post on actualized.org. Truth is here for you.

And there is even BETTER news: God created magic pills for you. You drop one of these pills, and truth will be shown to you. You will see beyond the shaddow of a doubt what truth really is, and you will lose any desire to ask for verification or beliefs from other people on this forum, since now you really know the truth, instead of having beliefs about it.

Magic pills exist. They are called psychedelics. What you all really long for is not beliefs. You long for your own true nature, (spoiler:) which is Love.

Stop speculating. Take the red pill.

There is something I have learned that I think is interesting and it can reveal some things that people do not realize.

1. Experience is imagination. When you learn that reality is a dream, you also learn that there is no TRUE difference between your dream and reality since reality itself is a dream. The only difference, like everything in this fricken dream is the difference in DEGREE. The dream you have is more loosey goosey or as someone in another forum once said it LACKS the FREQUENCY of what we deem to be REAL.

2. Now if everything is ONE, there is no actual difference if I awaken or if you awaken as we have learned the true nature of the dream is GOD. Hence Leo actually admitted that he is the only existence and so any teaching he is doing is just him TEACHING himself. 

3. You have convinced yourself that you need a pill to have an awakening, or that it takes decades of meditation to reach awakening so a SHORTCUT is a magic pill. What you fail to understand....is that your BELIEFS create reality itself. So if beliefs CREATE reality....why would you NEED an experience to create that reality. The first rule of Spirituality is you NEED NOTHING. If you are GOD you NEED NOTHING. This is one of the BIGGEST TRAPS. You do not NEED a magic pill to reach ANYTHING. YOU CREATED THE MAGIC PILL, how do you NEED something that you can CREATE? The CREATOR does NOT NEED its creation.  This means you can AWAKEN to GOD THROUGH ANY AVENUE. You can AWAKEN THROUGH MENTAL MASTURBATION if you WANT. What Leo teaches in his videos he just believes the pills are a MORE EFFICIENT avenue. He has admitted that some people are BORN enlightened and some people are BETTER at meditation than others NATURALLY. What led him to the pills if you pay attention was his desire for EFFICIENCY. He did not want to waste his whole life discovering the answer and as a result that route opened up to him.

But thinking this route is the best way is itself a trap. I'm sure if Leo has more awakenings he will eventually awaken to this fact. If you are GOD, you have no LIMITS. This means that ANY AVENUE is EQUALLY good and any supposed LIMITS are PLACED ON YOU, BY YOU. In all of my research into the true nature of reality I keep coming back full circle to one ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Whatever Identity that God assumes, becomes God's LIMITS. 

Your identity is created from your CORE BELIEFS. So as God whatever you believe to be TRUE will be TRUE in YOUR REALITY. Until you can grasp this....you will continue to fall in traps.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There is something I have learned that I think is interesting and it can reveal some things that people do not realize.

1. Experience is imagination. When you learn that reality is a dream, you also learn that there is no TRUE difference between your dream and reality since reality itself is a dream. The only difference, like everything in this fricken dream is the difference in DEGREE. The dream you have is more loosey goosey or as someone in another forum once said it LACKS the FREQUENCY of what we deem to be REAL.

2. Now if everything is ONE, there is no actual difference if I awaken or if you awaken as we have learned the true nature of the dream is GOD. Hence Leo actually admitted that he is the only existence and so any teaching he is doing is just him TEACHING himself. 

3. You have convinced yourself that you need a pill to have an awakening, or that it takes decades of meditation to reach awakening so a SHORTCUT is a magic pill. What you fail to understand....is that your BELIEFS create reality itself. So if beliefs CREATE reality....why would you NEED an experience to create that reality. The first rule of Spirituality is you NEED NOTHING. If you are GOD you NEED NOTHING. This is one of the BIGGEST TRAPS. You do not NEED a magic pill to reach ANYTHING. YOU CREATED THE MAGIC PILL, how do you NEED something that you can CREATE? The CREATOR does NOT NEED its creation.  This means you can AWAKEN to GOD THROUGH ANY AVENUE. You can AWAKEN THROUGH MENTAL MASTURBATION if you WANT. What Leo teaches in his videos he just believes the pills are a MORE EFFICIENT avenue. He has admitted that some people are BORN enlightened and some people are BETTER at meditation than others NATURALLY. What led him to the pills if you pay attention was his desire for EFFICIENCY. He did not want to waste his whole life discovering the answer and as a result that route opened up to him.

But thinking this route is the best way is itself a trap. I'm sure if Leo has more awakenings he will eventually awaken to this fact. If you are GOD, you have no LIMITS. This means that ANY AVENUE is EQUALLY good and any supposed LIMITS are PLACED ON YOU, BY YOU. In all of my research into the true nature of reality I keep coming back full circle to one ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Whatever Identity that God assumes, becomes God's LIMITS. 

Your identity is created from your CORE BELIEFS. So as God whatever you believe to be TRUE will be TRUE in YOUR REALITY. Until you can grasp this....you will continue to fall in traps.

I'm LEO. You're LEO. Awakening ourselves through Actualized.org. Supposedly ;) 

Just like the Leo puppet in our current dream... Some YouTube dood tried to get there through psychedelics. What a mind fuck. But it makes perfect sense, once you really start breaking down the duality between things. It's just one experience, one consciousness, masquerading through your character, and everything/everyone else as separation

Hi, I'm PenguinPablo!

Really? :P:P:P 

Hello to myself. 

Enjoy the show!

Edited by PenguinPablo

10 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

I'm LEO. You're LEO. Awakening ourselves through Actualized.org. Supposedly ;) 

Just like the Leo puppet in our current dream... Some YouTube dood tried to get there through psychedelics. What a mind fuck. But it makes perfect sense, once you really start breaking down the duality between things. It's just one experience, one consciousness, masquerading through your character, and everything/everyone else as separation

Hi, I'm PenguinPablo!

Really? :P:P:P 

Hello to myself. 

Enjoy the show!

Yep hello PenguinPablo how are you doing? Yes Enjoy the Show!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Of course without having been through HEAVY ego death, it would not likely be possible to understand what is being said. And also we are talking about people who get high as fuck on drugs and then have trippy thoughts. It might not be possible to discern trippy delusions from "absolute truth!"

Some people be like "I took 1/10000th a tab of acid and realized I am absolute love!" lol... Like just take Leo's latest words and "awaken to it". It's annoying to see of course.