Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZenSwift

How to Own the Frame if you like Older Women?

8 posts in this topic

Title says it all. Was totally inspired from this thread. 

A man in his twenties wanting to get a woman in their thirties. A man in his early twenties trying to get with a woman in their late twenties. Or even just a guy trying to get with a girl that's a few years older. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

I’m your age and I hit on a girl that’s in her early thirties a few days ago. She told me she did not date people my age. I had taken a few rejections before and was in state so I confidently responded : « tonight you will. » 

Btw, just shorten your question to : How to own frame.

Study that. It doesn’t matter if it’s liking older women, drinking alcohol, having pink nail polish or an interest in legos. Frame is frame.

@ZenSwift

It’s not some different “frame” than any other situation. Lead, be confident, be on your purpose, be wise, etc. Basically just offer healthy masculine energy.

I dated two girls who were a couple years older than me. If we had a conversation logically about age, they usually wouldn’t like the idea that I was younger. But when I was in my healthy masculine, they basically just forgot about age. Literally, they would say things like “I keep forgetting you’re younger than me”.

So age is sort of like being tall. In theory, women really like it because it creates a feeling where they are safe, being contained, being protecter, being lead, etc. That’s very attractive for women. And of course there is some corollary to you being able to do these things and your age. Young guys usually don’t have that confidence yet.

But it’s not actually about age or being tall. You can create that same feeling basically no matter how old or how tall you happen to be. It all comes down to your behavior and your mindset.

Edited by aurum

@aurum honestly I'm still trying to fully understand what "frame" even means. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

1 hour ago, ZenSwift said:

@aurum honestly I'm still trying to fully understand what "frame" even means. 

Think about it as the lens that you view reality through.

So let’s say your “frame” is that you’re an attractive man who knows what he is doing, and so it’s totally normal for you to date women who might be older than you. She might have a different frame, i which case she sees any guy younger than her as a little boy she’d never get involved with.

Now when these two people meet in the context of dating, there will be “frame battle”. Whose frame is the “right” frame? What is the correct way to view reality in this situation?

Typically, the winner of these frame battles is the one with the most certainty in their frame. To “hold your frame” would mean that you remain certain in your perspective even as their frame is challenging and conflicting with yours.

The somewhat scary thing here is that you can win just about any frame battle as long as you are certain enough. That’s basically what Donald Trump did. It’s also what a good lawyer, politician or PR agent does. You don’t necessarily need substance or truth on your side. 

Frame here would be: age doesn't even matter. Older girls want dick as much as if not more than younger ones.

A girl in her 40s still wants a man who will make her feel like a girl again. It's not about your age, it's about how girly you make her feel.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Frame battle is such a stupid dated concept though. If you are looking at getting laid as some sort of conflict then it’s going to be far more laborious and harder to do and unpleasant when you don’t get it. Pick up theory is goofy sometimes. 

@ZenSwift I don't think age makes any difference. Older women have been hitting on me since I was a teenager. It's about confidence and how you make them feel.