Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Should you socialize with a canker sore? (Or cold saw)

6 posts in this topic

I can't even work out which one it is ...  

I don't have any time to visit a doctor due to schedule.

Wanted to go see a cool event but it's akward now that I have this.  Terrible timing. 

I don't think it's herpes because I ate lots of citrus fruit yesterday & apparently that can cause canker sore. It's on the lip but not exactly inside or outside, which is not promising because if it was at least fully inside i'd know it was not herpes 

Edited by Striving for more

A good opportunity for you to practice not giving a fuck.

Go socialize anyway. It's very beneficial for you to do some socializing when you're not looking or feeling your best. So you stop trying to "be the best" for people. Get comfortable letting people see you when you're not "on".

If you have a giant zit on your face -- Go socialize! You'll see that no one cares.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

LOL. What @Leo Gura said. ? But also Abreva for cold sore. If you catch it early on it goes away in like 2 days with that and may not fester further. Good luck!

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

stop trying to "be the best" for people. Get comfortable letting people see you when you're not "on".

Gree 100% This is so important in all areas of life often times the moments that develop the most confidence is when your able to "preform" when your not at 100% it puts you in a new paradigm of thinking

Hydrogen peroxide, it will be gone in a day or two

I'm more worried about the fucking hpv shit. Some weeks ago a girl told me she had it and I took the test and I have one of high cancer risk. it's supposed to go away in two years, or never. so I have to give up sex for two years (or for ever). or do it only with the girl with whom I share viruses. what do you think about hpv?