Epikur

Tinnitus After Covid Shot

12 posts in this topic

I was reading the news and read a possible connection between Tinnitus and the covid shot.
I I have Tinnitus in my left ear it started after the covid shot. It may have come from the covid shot.

Vaccine Researcher Who Developed Tinnitus After COVID Shot Calls for Further Study

Gregory Poland, MD, director of the Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group in Rochester, Minnesota, remains a steadfast vaccination advocate -- even though he developed tinnitus soon after receiving his second dose of COVID vaccine.

A little more than a year ago, Poland was driving back from the hospital after receiving his second shot when he nearly veered out of his lane.

"It was like someone suddenly blew a dog whistle in my ear," Poland told MedPage Today. "It has been pretty much unrelenting."

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/97592

Edited by Epikur

That's why you don't get a vax, you can't be sure what you get with the package. 

I was sick for so long, only got better after I detoxed all the shit that was in my body from all the vaccines doctors shot into me as child. I even thought it is normal to get sick. Now I'm healthy since 2,5 years, not even a cold or anything. 

Sorry to hear tough, hope it goes away. 

2 minutes ago, BadHippie said:

That's why you don't get a vax, you can't be sure what you get with the package. 

I was sick for so long, only got better after I detoxed all the shit that was in my body from all the vaccines doctors shot into me as child. I even thought it is normal to get sick. Now I'm healthy since 2,5 years, not even a cold or anything. 

Thanks

11 minutes ago, BadHippie said:

How did you detox?

@Epikur Is the tinnitus strong now?

Edited by mojsterr

3 minutes ago, mojsterr said:

How did you detox?

@Epikur Is the tinnitus strong now?

It is a 3-4 out of 10. 

I’ve had tinnitus before the shot. I was super scared to get the vaccine because I’d heard numerous anecdotes about people getting tinnitus. I thought there was a good chance it would worsen.

Thank God nothing happened to me or anyone I know so I think can say that tinnitus from vaccine is pretty unlikely. Still, I don’t think I wanna risk it again by getting a booster shot. The danger, according to the anecdotes I’ve read, is greater from the boosters. Not worth it imo.

I would choose vaccine side effects over COVID side effects every single time. I finally caught the virus 2 weeks ago and I still don't feel 100%. The worst part is the brain fog.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I would choose vaccine side effects over COVID side effects every single time. I finally caught the virus 2 weeks ago and I still don't feel 100%. The worst part is the brain fog.

Are you vaccinated?

8 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Are you vaccinated?

Yes.

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yes.

So you didn't really choose the side effects of the vaccine vs the side effects of covid since you got both.

5 minutes ago, vladorion said:

So you didn't really choose the side effects of the vaccine vs the side effects of covid since you got both.

I didn't, but I would. I also like to think that it at least postponed it and made the infection less severe. It's like asking if I regret wearing a seat belt in a car crash because I got both the hassle of putting on the seat belt and crashing the car. Who knows how much that seat belt saved me?

2 hours ago, A_v_E said:

@Carl-Richard you cannot be sure it reduced. But my mother got the same as me. And don't suffer as me. Maybe it work at reducing long cases overall. 

You can't be sure if your seat belt helped you in a crash, but you have statistics on your side.