SQAAD

Joe Brogan in Denial About his Meat Consumption

8 posts in this topic

Joe Brogan, at it again making ridiculous claims to justify his meat consumption.

The ways he will justify his delivry is insane. I am not judging meat eaters. I eat meat as well but I don't justify my delivry with bs that sounds good to my ears. 

And this one below is an older video that puts things into a larger context. 

Edited by SQAAD

What ridiculous claims does he make about eating meat? I don't feel like listening to a biased vegan give his take on what Rogan is saying for 40 minutes. I got in as far as talking about cholesterol. 

Doesn't Rogan mostly eat elk that he shot himself? That seems like about the most ethical and environmentally-friendly meat you can get.

@Yarco

4 minutes ago, Yarco said:

What ridiculous claims does he make about eating meat? I don't feel like listening to a biased vegan give his take on what Rogan is saying for 40 minutes. I got in as far as talking about cholesterol. 

Doesn't Rogan mostly eat elk that he shot himself? That seems like about the most ethical and environmentally-friendly meat you can get.

You don't mind watching content that fits perfectly your bias though. 

If you wanna learn about the ridiculous claims, I suggest you watch the videos. This biased vegan provides good evidence based arguments aswell. 

@SQAAD

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@Yarco

You don't mind watching content that fits perfectly your bias though. 

If you wanna learn about the ridiculous claims, I suggest you watch the videos. This biased vegan provides good evidence based arguments aswell. 

So you think you are in the right to preach veganism?

@Yarco

1 hour ago, Yarco said:

That's true, he mostly hunts for his own source of food, and suggests others try doing more of that.

The ridiculous claims were clips of him saying outlandish stuff, taken out of context of course, given the nature of how off the cuff Joe Rogan is in his podcasts.

He is not without faults though on other areas of life.

It’s about time people stand up to Joe Hogan. Thank God this man had the balls to finally say something to his face. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

@BipolarGrowth that video was hilarious joe Rogan definitely won that argument

. And the vegan had some good points.

I agree the most ethical way to eat meat is to hunt.

But it’s not sustainable because if everyone hunted then pretty much all game animal life would go extinct,

also factory farms aren’t sustainable either in either CO2 arable land water and they are factories of suffering, it’s a animal holocaust every day.

That in itself isn’t relative love.

I assert that if people had to kill every animal they ate then there would be a lot more vegetarians. Eat whatever you want, but don’t kid yourself about the implications of your diet, Nike still has sweat shops people still buy from them, it’s obvious people don’t care. Until they do.

Edited by Gidiot

These threads feel awfully lockable. 

If we’re going to make points for vegan diets or give tips for carnivorous ones, it seems although we could do so without bringing a whipping boy in to make our points for us.

Threads like these are less focused on real work and more for attention or example making.

The comedy in the title is a dead give to the problem I am describing and the comedy/comedic tone in ‘Brogans’ words should be a dead give too.

He’s a comedian - and his biggest joke is everyone taking him seriously.

I get he has a platform and responsibility - different topic. 

Rant over: What was the point here though?

Diets or …. Brogan ?