AndylizedAAY

Am I being too broad with Actualized.org?

11 posts in this topic

It really seems like I am not focusing on contemplating any specific thing. It also seems like I am not focusing on any specific video or book. How do I narrow down my focus to get some real results? My focus still needs to be balanced however but narrowing down my focus would already be an improvement.

6 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

My focus still needs to be balanced however but narrowing down my focus would already be an improvement.

Where are you stuck in life?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard It seems like stuck in general so it seems like I am just dabbing with consciousness work. Maybe be more decisive with what I should do? There's really not a good answer to this question because if I knew I probably would have resolved it. 

I was stuck dabbling with conciousness work for years. It has it benefits. It also helps to just gain the big picture by being very broad intiatially in your Self actualization. Eventually I reached a point where I knew I needed to focus and get concrete results, so I hired a life coach. It's been life changing. He really got me 'un-stuck', i've never had such clarity and focus with my Self actualization as I do now. He wasn't too expensive either. I see him every month or two.

Edited by Spence94

@AndylizedAAY contemplate on the following book

mastery by george leonard
 mastery by robert greene
 tiny habits by bj fogg

these 3 books should be the  foundation on which should be standing

@AndylizedAAY

You should sit down and contemplate that which you should contemplate and what you want to do next in life. Don't think about what you need to do, but rather what would be the extremely interesting to do and by following this approach you wouldn't even need "motivation" to do the thing, because you wanted to do it anyways. The thing in life is that you don't need ultimate system to solve all your problems, but you should just start doing something which you have NOW drive towards and change plan while in path and not before it or otherwise you never even start the path.

You need passion to that which you are doing and only that way "narrowing" focus happens automatically, because when you have incredibly high passion towards something you don't have time to do anything excess. Best passion comes always from desire for self-expression and wanting to help other people. Find way to express yourself and that doesn't even need to be music, painting, writing, dancing etc., but it can be anything you think you are good at. If you don't feel like being superhero on something then find that thing you like, and do it as long as you feel being the superhero.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 Right, I am not using a system right now and yet I'm no longer stuck. Why does it happen when I do get stuck though? 

@AndylizedAAY

It happens when you switch from wanting to do things to needing to do something or from loving to be to survival. That is outcome of not loving the process and only seeing beautifulness in the goal and not seeing the flowers around you while in the path. Basic mindfulness is the answer for this question. I would suggest you to pay attention as many times as possible to present moment and the calmness in it during the day until you are "present" 24/7.

Some tips for that:

Have planned time to think about things and "save" all thoughts to this time and live everything outside of this time as free from thoughts as possible.

Have some kind of beautiful "mindfulness" hair loop in your wrist that reminds you to be present and you should alternate hands, because at some point you will get so used to pressure of it so you forget its existence.

When travelling or just moving from some location to another pay attention to all different details and be truly interested about what is around you and how beautiful everything is.

Use all "sensations" and understand that there is happening so much in present moment that you have all the time something new to pay attention to.

See that everything is changing all the time and this is concept of impermanence.

Don't see things as entry to the real fun part of the day, but see everything as the fun part itself.

When you have lot of things you "need" to do then only focus on the thing you are doing right NOW and understand that actually if you would only pay attention to this thing then everything would just be piece of cake for you.

Who told you that "others" are real?

4 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@itachi uchiha Why are you recommending 2 books on mastery? What is the difference between the 2?

those 2 books on mastery are both need. they sever differnt function , contain differnt knowledge

mastery george leonard is the grass root level book. it gives knowledge about the grass root level things , but do not give knowedge about the entire big picture.

mastery by robert greene gives the 10,000 feet above picture. it tell u how to utilize the mastery process, about why u should do things, why u need a master etc. but it is 10,000 feet book and do not give enough information about the grass root level

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.