Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evoke

Why Russia is Invading Ukraine - Infinite Waters

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You want us to de-platform Infinite Waters here??

No dude, it’s just silly some of the stuff that is considered thread worthy here. It’s like reading joe rogans thoughts on covid. It’s superfluous and just not discussion worthy. I’m well aware I’m gate keeping now which is probably equally as annoying. 

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

No dude, it’s just silly some of the stuff that is considered thread worthy here. It’s like reading joe rogans thoughts on covid. It’s superfluous and just not discussion worthy. I’m well aware I’m gate keeping now which is probably equally as annoying. 

The reason i made this thread is because its a new trend in spirituality to peddle theories like Rogan, Brand and Infinite Waters. I have noticed this a lot since covid. 

And this is a place that is very spiritual but also rooted in reality. I like to hear from others on the path how to avoid noncense and distractions like this.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:16 PM, Knowledge Hoarder said:

He very well might be. Though welterweight is stacked, and full of killers at the minute. If he actually beats Usman, then I think the guy is legit unstoppable - probably will become tripple champ

I still don't believe the hype just yet if he takes out Gilburt i'll be impressed, welterweight division is stacked though crazy how Usman is lapping those guys

A reminder to everyone to be really careful about who you're giving authority to inform you on geopolitics and delicate societal matters. Yes gurus and spiritual teachers may be able to point to subtle dynamics and larger pictures that many people may not be able to see, but remember we live in a relative world and espousing such things (especially blindly) without a proper level of tact can be highly offensive to some people, and sometimes paradoxically even serve as a way to stunt collective understanding.

It's all good and well to hear about platitudes of loving nature of reality and how we should all hug each other and smoke DMT, but let's just say you won't give much of a fuck for those things when T-72's are rolling down your street killing your neighbors and family.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

It's all good and well to hear about platitudes of loving nature of reality and how we should all hug each other and smoke DMT, but let's just say you won't give much of a fuck for those things when T-72's are rolling down your street killing your neighbors and family.

Agree.

On 13/03/2022 at 4:31 PM, Evoke said:

Thoughts on this? I know people here have talked about him before. I belive this is conspiracy bs, but how would i know for sure?

Also, have someone watched Russel Brands recent content about this topic? How does he differ from Infinite Waters here?

@EvokeI suspected the same thing about Infinite Waters being a conspiracy theorist and was looking to see if I was right but Leo told me and someone else to stop spreading conspiracy theories. This may be a bad sign but maybe Leo was not talking to me since it seems like he doesn't want to de-platform Infinite Waters. 

He believes that life is a simulation controlled by AI while Leo says that life is a dream. I am not conscious of either of them being true but I don't understand why Ralph would demonize AI. It seems like he believing that there are evil AI entities because he demonizes AI.

This was not in the video but this is important to mention and is related to what I'm talking about: Infinite Waters dismisses conspiracy theories saying that the word "conspiracy" was used by the FBI and that it's used for manipulation. I think that it makes Infinite Waters more vulnerable to self-deception since any theory liked by his ego will work for him. 

I do agree with the government censoring people who are against COVID since it's difficult to find both sides of the argument whether or not these vaccines should be taken. I don't think that I could repeat what I hear about it nor would it be useful to not think critically. 

About Infinite Waters, talking about the war itself , Ralph seems to already be talking about popular opinions but adding his own spiritual beliefs on top of that. 

Edited by AndylizedAAY
Needed to be more clear about what I meant about my first post and then gave feedback on the video since I watched it.

On 3/13/2022 at 10:54 PM, Leo Gura said:

You want us to de-platform Infinite Waters here??

I didn't know that Infinite Waters was platformed here, what does that even mean? What is that supposed to look like on the forum?

12 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

I didn't know that Infinite Waters was platformed here, what does that even mean? What is that supposed to look like on the forum?

I think he meant that a dedicated thread about someone equals platforming of that person.