Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frosty97

Is God the closest thing to non-existence?

8 posts in this topic

Since God exists but as formlessness, can we say that God is the closest thing to non-existence?

Or am I being too logical and mental masturbating?

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

Let’s consider this with different wording. Is what is the closest thing to what isn’t

Well, if what is is what is, what else would be closer to what isn’t other than what is? The only thing that I see as being closer to what isn’t is what isn’t, and well, what isn’t isn’t

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

36 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Let’s consider this with different wording. Is what is the closest thing to what isn’t

Well, if what is is what is, what else would be closer to what isn’t other than what is? The only thing that I see as being closer to what isn’t is what isn’t, and well, what isn’t isn’t

This has to be the most confusing thing I've ever read in my life ?

50 minutes ago, Frosty97 said:

Since God exists but as formlessness, can we say that God is the closest thing to non-existence?

What does the term “God” mean to you? What do you know it referring to? If I may ask

It's as close to existence as it is to nonexistence. It's prior to the duality of existence-nonexistence. It is non dual

It is absolute nonexistence, it is absolute nothingness. 

2 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

Form and formlessness, existence and non-existence are both aspects of God.

Some pointers??❤

:xInfinite Will:x + Absolute infinity ❤ = God's Eternal Love manifesting as whatever It wishes.

"The empty formless cup" is always ready to be filled with whatever You/God desires. 

The Creator and the Creation/Dream are One = This right now. Life is not over there somewhere, *the Kingdom of Heaven is within*. This is Consciousness, THIS, right here, right now, direct flow, the eternal now, nonlocal existence, boundless, eternal, free.

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

All it takes for You to get conscious of Truth -> Awakening to your true nature. Get to know Yourself/God/Consciousness/This. You are Truth.

This is why the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven is the 'Son of God', 'The son of God' is God in form = You dreaming the whole world up rn, including your human ego-mind & body. This is the entire Universe. ->Your direct experience.<- Pointer : To die before you die. (Ego-death) I'm not talking about physical death or harming your physical body by any means.

This Universe/Life on Earth = Your direct experience

How did the Universe begin ? The Universe is an idea. Your direct experience, this right now is The Universe. 

*Year zero* began when You/God started to imagine Its birth as a human on a planet called Earth. Which is Now. (The present moment and Consciousness are One. This is Eternity. There is no time You are absolute) You wanted to experience the duality of goodness and pain. Without you dreaming up the whole narrative, your past, birth & childhood and so on, this present moment = ? 

Words are just pointers.. You are the Creator. The Creation doesn't exist on its own. Everything is being held within Consciousness. Because Consciousness = You = God dreaming up your present experience.

Please, never attempt to kill your physical body before its natural timing. Nature and God are one. The natural flow of things is the manifestation of Infinite Intelligence. Don't rush it. Natural death is the ressurection, the cemetery cross is a metaphor. Well, now try to guess what it means. And the fact that after that you take the universe/direct experience/dream with you as the awakened whole God. (God/You/I/The Creator is going to ressurect Reality after this dream will be over) Then create a new Earth/Dream, whatever You want, as you leave this dream of pleasant and unpleasant stuff, and enter The Kingdom of Heaven/ Infinite, absolute Goodness/Paradise as Realized-Truth, Fully Realized God, Lucid Dreaming in Paradise as God. Infinite will. Love Bliss Everything You please & love.

You came into form/started dreaming *the world of good and evil* in order to know Yourself/ to get completely God-Realized. It's the prelude before Eternal bliss, heaven & love

Pointer -> Metaphor -> (read beyond words, see beyond symbols) 'Solar Eclipse' being held within 'One Sky' 

Two Eyes One Seer

One light, two candles

Solar Eclipse, One Sky

One in control, two hands

(All the above just words/pointers, return to the present moment/direct actuality, for that is truth, that's where/what I'm/You're pointing at.)

In order to look into your eyes you have to look into the mirror. What's behind/outside of your direct experience? The universe/Direct experience is like a mirror of God's Imagination. There's no human face, the idea of your human face is dream stuff as everything else that appears as some thing in your direct experience. Your never saw your face. God has no human face. Your face is formlessness. This right here right now is It, God is Consciousness dreaming up the whole creation game rn.

Pointer ... One Eclipse ? One "Sky" "?" 

Truth will never make you suffer because suffering is the byproduct of not being awake. If you try to find out the truth by searching for answers to questions regarding the context of this dream, you will only get so far. If you want truth, don't look into the painting for answers. Look for the artist. Not His avatar, not his paintings. The One looking is The One. Which is What? Well, ??? Hi there, You eternal Me. ?

Whatever Avatars/Creation/GodinForms - Oneness, One Love, One God, Wholeness ❤

Oh God :P:x

Self-realization = God-Realization = Truth = Liberation

❤?

Much Looooooooove 

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."