Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndylizedAAY

Questions about the forum

6 posts in this topic

What topics are worth reading on the forum? What is your favorite topic on the forum? How useful is the forum to you? 

I watched Leos videos for years now, but only checked the forum about 2 months ago. Should have done it earlier. People here are on a different level than the people around me.

I know a lot of stuff, spiritually wise, from my own contemplation of life, but it's still awesome hearing perspectives from people here. And there's still a lot of stuff I don't know.

Also, people here are more mature in communicating with one another. There's been a few times now where I've seen someone apologizing for something he was wrong about.

Usually on online forums you just see people doubling down to infinity and there never comes to a conclusion on any topic whatsoever. And from people I thought were intelligent. I needed a change.

Edited by mojsterr

For me topics worth reading are politics, dating, and actualization sub section. 

I can't pin point a favorite topic because there are a plethora of topics here that are uniquely useful to every need. 

The best part of the forum is reading a wide range and variety of perspectives on the same topic. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The sticky threads are all worth reading.

And then it depends on what you are interested in, thats why the forum has different sections.

The dating section is the most entertaining one.

I don't have any specific threads that I like the most.

I just sit in the meditation sub forum 90% of the time and take ventures into the other sub forums when there’s nothing new and good to see on the meditation sub forum. 

I use the forum as my main social media. It’s mostly entertainment that has some potential upsides beyond what else I’d be doing on my phone typically. At times people ask a question where I can give helpful feedback, and sometimes I stumble upon a thread which introduces something new and quite useful for me. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

I feel like theres no duality between the different sections of the forum. I do have the sections and topics I gravitate towards most but all of them interconnect with one another in terms of perspectives and the impact they will have on your growth. I am also regretting not taking advantage of the forum earlier. 

As for specific topics, which ever I feel intuitively drawn to start, read of comment on.

"Study the principals of life, immersing in such principals allows for genius flashes of insight" A quote from Leo's video on how to be a strategic motherfucker.

Using this forum daily over the past few weeks has allowed for genius flashes of insight that didn't just come from one topic, they came from using using the forum as a whole, starting topics, journaling, commenting on others topics and responding to comments. 

That said, one person's comment can also major a huge effect on me so I am very grateful for even one tiny comment, it's all useful.