Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

number 3 and pyramids

7 posts in this topic

Anyone have any insight on what is so special about the number 3 and what the ancient pyramids were used for?

I heard that they were used for a type of meditation where one wouldst in the middle in a pyramid stance cross legged and the pyramid itself would mirror the 3 points on the body of a meditator.

I'm wondering what this may have done for the energies in the human doing this. 

pyramids have many magic and things very extra ordinary.  occult was in its peak in egypt.

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6, and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

Nikola Tesla

I have no idea what this is about. So I'm waiting to reincarnate as him.

Look into hermetics.

Hermetic Seal of Light (Quintessence)

4E9E7DBA-AD6F-4353-9FA9-21E4636D7E99.jpeg

This symbol, often referred to as the synthesis of alchemy or the Hermetic Seal, hearkens back to ancient Pythagorean philosophy, wherein the square, circle, the and the triangle are the emblems of the material body, the soul, and the spirit, the three elements believed to be necessary for alchemical transformation.

Alchemically, these are Mercury, Salt, and Sulfur. In Atalanta Fugiens, the alchemical text illustrated below, it is written, “Make of man and woman a circle; thence a square; thence a triangle; form a circle, and you will have the Philosopher’s Stone,” a hidden geometrical formula for creating an octave and a golden rectangle.

http://symboldictionary.net/?p=1107

On 2022-03-07 at 8:04 PM, Julian gabriel said:

Anyone have any insight on what is so special about the number 3 and what the ancient pyramids were used for?

I heard that they were used for a type of meditation where one wouldst in the middle in a pyramid stance cross legged and the pyramid itself would mirror the 3 points on the body of a meditator.

I'm wondering what this may have done for the energies in the human doing this. 

@Julian gabriel Yin and yang = The masculine and feminie that together makes love - aka a child.

Notice how two forces creates one force which is the yin and yang symbol. That's why 3 is an " important " number. 

Also notice that christianity talks about 3 facets of God. The father, the Son and the holy spirt. Seems kinda sus huh?:D it's cause its the same thing - you just need to replace the holy spirit with " the divine feminine"

Maybe that's why they did the same with the pyramids - to arrange everything in one direction to make Love with capital L.

Screenshot_20220312-224614_Google.jpg

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"