Preety_India

What do guys on this forum consider as feminine?

47 posts in this topic

To be in your feminine energy means being connected to your heart and being in touch with your needs. (Teachings from @pvssyflowers on Instagram)

"You Create Magic" 

Just my opinion, idk if it coincides with the mainstream opinion of feminine 

But to me, Tara Brach is my favorite example.

She leads with a lot of love and her heart.

She's compassionate to every person and perspective 

To my current understanding, she's one of my fav examples of a great leader/role model

Edited by Jacob Morres

The problem with asking guys this question is that they will just describe their dream woman to you, which is a reflection of them individually and shapeshifting and morphing yourself to the desires of others is not a good long term strategy. You have no idea why that is their dream woman.

What you probably see that you admire in those women is true confidence, and you don't get there by shapeshifting into what different men online claim they see as feminine. There's more to feminity than what men like. If you build your femininity around mens specifications what will you do when you are in your middle age and the male attention wanes? It's better to go for the feminine confidence that comes from within, and you only get that kind of confidence by really knowing yourself as you really are, and even if you have to adapt and integrate other things, you won't lose yourself or feel like a fraud because you know who you are underneath, it will come together naturally. Discover yourself by yourself, what kind of things naturally inspire joy to the woman you are? Are you a creative? An analytic? What brings out the goddesses in you? Find out what gives you joy as a woman and do more of it to develop that inner confidence. 

As for the feminist ideals of power success and ambition you can totally ignore them if you want to. I really feel sorry for women who think feminism defines femininity. It's a ridiculous idea that every woman should aspire to be powerful and ambitious. Not everyone can handle power. If you are naturally that kind person, you will know already and won't need to 'aspire' to it. 

5 minutes ago, Cleopatra said:

The problem with asking guys this question is that they will just describe their dream woman to you, which is a reflection of them individually and shapeshifting and morphing yourself to the desires of others is not a good long term strategy. You have no idea why that is their dream woman.

What you probably see that you admire in those women is true confidence, and you don't get there by shapeshifting into what different men online claim they see as feminine. There's more to feminity than what men like. If you build your femininity around mens specifications what will you do when you are in your middle age and the male attention wanes? It's better to go for the feminine confidence that comes from within, and you only get that kind of confidence by really knowing yourself as you really are, and even if you have to adapt and integrate other things, you won't lose yourself or feel like a fraud because you know who you are underneath, it will come together naturally. Discover yourself by yourself, what kind of things naturally inspire joy to the woman you are? Are you a creative? An analytic? What brings out the goddesses in you? Find out what gives you joy as a woman and do more of it to develop that inner confidence. 

As for the feminist ideals of power success and ambition you can totally ignore them if you want to. I really feel sorry for women who think feminism defines femininity. It's a ridiculous idea that every woman should aspire to be powerful and ambitious. Not everyone can handle power. If you are naturally that kind person, you will know already and won't need to 'aspire' to it. 

Thank you for your post and contribution. Very enlightening. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Should have given you this, better late than never:

14 hours ago, Benton said:

Devi. I’ve never experienced something so intensely feminine before.

exuberance of emotion. Expression. The ocean. Flowers, butterfly’s, women. Gaia. What makes a woman a generally more feminine entity than a man? To me men seem more survival oriented, and women seem more aesthetic oriented. Artistic expression and such. How much of what I consider to be feminine is programmed by culture though?

If I had to boil it down. Men rely heavily on intellectual intelligence and women rely more on emotional intelligence. But society trains people at least in the u.s.a to rely on the intellect to understand everything. And that sort of western narrative is being carried through the world. My country is lacking in femininity . But it’s making a comeback with stage green.

That's a very interesting take. I like it. Thanks for sharing it.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I think if you're a healthy human being who's comfortable with themselves, you'll be as feminine or masculine as you need to be.

I don't compel anyone to behave a certain way because of their gender.