Forza21

Solipsism killed my love. It's pure hell for ego-mind. I reframed it

60 posts in this topic

@Kksd74628 It appears that all is happening simulataneously. But are others consciousness in my lifetime ? Or are they just dummy images just like in dream? 

I mean are other people inside my visual field aware or are they just dummy with no internal thoughts just like last night dream?

@machiavelli

They are not conscious right NOW, because the only character you play is conscious at the time and you can check that from your direct experience right NOW. They are just dummy images right NOW, but when you actually "perceive" their life after you die then that is the only conscious being. So that where you are at the moment is the only conscious being. The other ones where you are not at the moment are just playbacks waiting till you jump in.

Who told you that "others" are real?

56 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@machiavelli

They are not conscious right NOW, because the only character you play is conscious at the time and you can check that from your direct experience right NOW. They are just dummy images right NOW, but when you actually "perceive" their life after you die then that is the only conscious being. So that where you are at the moment is the only conscious being. The other ones where you are not at the moment are just playbacks waiting till you jump in.

Finally someone who gets it.

@Kksd74628 So if I am imagine my parents dialogue right now. And after I die I born in as my parent. Now will I have same dialogue which I imagined in previous lifetime as machiavelli?

How does sequencing happen? 

This is chicken and egg situation. What comes first. Is it my parent or me. How does me as Infinite Mind keep sequence? 

As God is one. How did GOD decide chains of events happening?

What if I Kill somebody xyz in this dream. Do in my next life as xyz I will be killed by machiavelli ?

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

@Kksd74628 So if I am imagine my parents dialogue right now. And after I die I born in as my parent. Now will I have same dialogue which I imagined in previous lifetime as machiavelli?

How does sequencing happen? 

This is chicken and egg situation. What comes first. Is it my parent or me. How does me as Infinite Mind keep sequence? 

As God is one. How did GOD decide chains of events happening?

What if I Kill somebody xyz in this dream. Do in my next life as xyz I will be killed by machiavelli ?

Dude, please refrain from using violence in your explanations.

If you are having thoughts like this, you need to seek help and center your mind.

I am saying this with love.

@justfortoday I dont kniw why you didnt replied. But I need help in clearing my doubt.

How does Me as Infinite Mind decide what events will happen first?

Your explanation makes sense until I think it as linearly. But God is not limited by time. He is imagining everything a once. Time doesnt exist. Thats why events are happening simulataneously. 

Edited by machiavelli

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Dude, please refrain from using violence in your explanations.

If you are having thoughts like this, you need to seek help and center your mind.

I am saying this with love.

@justfortoday I am just taking an example. I am not being voilent . Its an example. Please clarify the doubt. Dont take it literally.

10 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@justfortoday I am just taking an example. I am not being voilent . Its an example. Please clarify the doubt. Dont take it literally.

I understand, but we have mentally unstable people that come to this forum and violence is never a good example to use.

This thread has completely devolved, once again, into complete mental masturbation.

16 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@justfortoday I dont kniw why you didnt replied. But I need help in clearing my doubt.

How does Me as Infinite Mind decide what events will happen first?

Your explanation makes sense until I think it as linearly. But God is not limited by time. He is imagining everything a once. Time doesnt exist. Thats why events are happening simulataneously. 

No, you don't get it, and won't get it because you keep thinking about it intellectually.

If you have not had a legitimate awakening, you will never get it. Because you keep thinking that you are one self amongst many.

There is only NOW. This. 

I've used so many allegories to try and explain it, but you keep resisting because the idea of absolute consciousness terrifies you. 

@Inliytened1 Can you help out here? Ran out of juice.

@machiavelli

Stop thinking about Infinite Mind and God, because anyways the only thing that exists is what is happening right NOW and nothing is hidden. Your thinking is too complicated, because it is just movie after movie forever. Basically if you kill someone yeah that would be the case in another dream, but the thing is that actually you don't have any control, because the dream that is happening right NOW happens like it needed to because it is already scripted kind of. When we say that there is no time it just means that past or future does not exist right NOW, but maybe in thought level. 

@justfortoday Thanks for replying. I have confusion you said I am only consciousness being in existence and all other humans or whatever beings exist in reality donot possess consciousness. 

So if I am imagining everything right now including my parents dialogue . And they are just dummy. How does sequence happen?

Am I as Infinite Mind imagining every possible dream at the same time in present moment?

Let us take an example- I as GOD right now imagined my parents dialogue in my lifetime . Then after I die I as GOD live as my parent. Will I as my parent will have same dialogue ? 

What comes first? 

It appears events are happening one at a time in serial order .

@Kksd74628 If I dont have any control then how could I be as GOD?

Is GOD not in control of itself? 

or I am just this limited human being controlled by GOD which is other than me? You are making duality here.

@machiavelli

Don't add god and other stuff to this simple thing. Just take my words like I say them and I say that your movie is that which is the only one that exist and you will experience every dream one at the time in some point. Why would you need other movies being played simultaneosly if you aren't seeing them right NOW? Do you see someone controlling the wind at sky? You may say that god is doing that, but please stop thinking about things that do not exist at this moment. 

25 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Kksd74628 If I dont have any control then how could I be as GOD?

Is GOD not in control of itself? 

or I am just this limited human being controlled by GOD which is other than me? You are making duality here.

1. God just happens, like everything else. There is no "control" as such.
2. 'machiavelli' is is an imagined collection of atoms resembling a human form.
3. You're examining machiavelli and looking through machiavelli, but you are not (only) machiavelli. 

Read my last comment in this thread where I posted the Mandelbrot fractal. If you contemplate that deeply enough you'll get it :)

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

@axiom I just watched your video. 

But Isnt I am GOD? The whole? In this vessel right now called machiavelli?

I as universe is seeing through my body. But this body is imagined by me. And other people too . Even their minds.Include the speech of other people. Right?

Please whenever explaining use absolute and relative pointer to avoid confusion.

@Kksd74628 Yes I got it that I am only conscious entity that exist . All other people donot have consciousness.

I as God living this life experience and is imagining everybody . I am imagining the dialogue of my parents. But when I die and when I as God live as my parents will their be same dialogue? Or not? 

@machiavelli

Yes, if the dream is like that which you are having. You are missing that also other ways of living as machiavelli and as his/her mother must also happen, because EVERYTHING will happen at some point.

My question is that how any of that information is useful for you, because only thing you have is this moment anyways and you couldn't take the knowledge with you to new dream.

Your question is easier to address if you first imagine that time exists. So, when the idea known as 'machiavelli' is no longer focused upon, your attention moves on to something else, another idea, another being. It's easy to grasp this if you think sequentially. 

Now, remove time from the equation. Time is imaginary, so things don't actually happen sequentially. They happen simultaneously. 

Next, remove space.  Space is also imaginary. Things don't happen in different locations.

Everything that is happening is happening right now in one flash of existence. 

You are that flash of existence.

Apparently.

@axiom Ok I got it. So I am universe imagining occupying this vessel called machiavelli and then dreaming up everything around it . 

For ex- In my visual field I am imagining walls of my room and all the objects. Also I am imagining every human being including you.

And I am alone in my dream as GOD (who is only conscious being ) and rest all other people in my visual field are dummies? Right?