Leo Gura

Understanding Russia & Putin

708 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, no_name said:

I hope you’re aware that this is exactly a part of Putin’s propaganda campaign, to diverge attention from Russia and all the war crimes it’s committing and being the aggressor, to the US or NATO being hypocratics and aggressors. And it’s working really well. While Russian soldiers are raping children, women, seniors, torturing and murdering civilians, even stealing used underwear and washing machines, the world is saying “but NATO”..

It’s kinda like when an abusive husband beats up his wife every night, and then says, to whoever points it out, hey I saw you yelling at your wife too, that’s just what marriages are like, why do even you care so much about ME beating up my wife, what about all the other wives being beat up?

Bro I live in freaking Texas and haven't listened a lick of anti-Western propaganda once in my life. You really think I'm sympathizing with child rapists and war criminals?

Hey guess what... war criminals and rapists are RAMPANT in western democracies as well! George W. Bush isn't a freaking war criminal to you? Child rapist Matt Gaetz is still allowed to have a strong influence in America's strongest party.

Get the freak outta here with that crap man. Unarmed black Men are shot every day in America, happened yesterday in Michigan. Women who were raped can no longer get an abortion on Texas and Oklahoma. Brown people are demonized as worse threats to the nation than climate change or a global pandemic. These are facts and you're acting like I've listened to a damn thing Russia has said.

Edited by Frylock

17 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Bro I live in freaking Texas and haven't listened a lick of anti-Western propaganda once in my life. You really think I'm sympathizing with child rapists and war criminals?

Hey guess what... war criminals and rapists are RAMPANT in western democracies as well! George W. Bush isn't a freaking war criminal to you? Child rapist Matt Gaetz is still allowed to have a strong influence in America's strongest party.

Get the freak outta here with that crap man. Unarmed black Men are shot every day in America, happened yesterday in Michigan. Women who were raped can no longer get an abortion on Texas and Oklahoma. Brown people are demonized as worse threats to the nation than climate change or a global pandemic. These are facts and you're acting like I've listened to a damn thing Russia has said.

Of course there are crimes everywhere in the world. Read the abusive husband analogy again. Also, whatever crimes there are in US, multiply it by 10 and you’ve got Russia.

Plus you don’t need to listen to anything Russia says directly, you’ve got Candace Owens, Trumps and the likes, doing the work on the other side of the world for it 

Edited by no_name

1 minute ago, no_name said:

Of course there are crimes everywhere in the world. Read the abusive husband analogy again. Also, whatever crimes there are in US, multiply it by 10 and you’ve got Russia. 

Cite your sources.

6 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Cite your sources.

Go live in Russia.

4 minutes ago, Frylock said:

No sources then, got it.

I have better things to do than explain to someone on the internet why 2+2=4.

25 minutes ago, no_name said:

I hope you’re aware that this is exactly a part of Putin’s propaganda campaign, to diverge attention from Russia and all the war crimes it’s committing and being the aggressor, to the US or NATO being hypocratics and aggressors. And it’s working really well. While Russian soldiers are raping children, women, seniors, torturing and murdering civilians, even stealing used underwear and washing machines, the world is saying “but NATO”..

If it's true then what's your problem? I'm not saying I don't want Putin to stop killing but it feels like some people really expected a war to happen without rape and murder of civilians. And everybody is demonizing Russians like they commit all the crimes because they are Russians like the first-world nations  wouldn't do same things and wouldn't commit worse crimes. I'm just saying that all humans are violent animals but it's so pleasant to think that it's only humans from some other tribe and we are better than them.