Spiral Wizard

Solipsism is a relative truth NOT an Absolute Truth

90 posts in this topic

@Batman Of course there is.  There's bubbles, like ingredients in a soup.  If you go through death you'll experience them.

Edited by Loba

13 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

each seperate bubble doesn't have its own consciousness, only phenomena that makes it seem like it has it's own separate consciousness, but actually it has not. So there is only one consciousness, which contains these phenomena that make it seem like seperate bubbles, and that each apparently seperate bubble has a seperate consciousness. 

One infinite/boundless consciousness with no form, many finite localised minds within it. It wouldn’t be infinite if it was otherwise. That’s how I would sum it up. 

15 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes that is God or Infinity.  It cannot escape itself or get outside of itself. It must ultimately be itself 

Do you think that the truth is the solipsism in its "naive" version (the first thing we think/read in the internet/wiki when we hear about this notion) that you are literally alone and nobody else has experience beside you InIiytened1, OR that is something a bit different and a bit more nuanced that just can't be communicated?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

9 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Do you think that the truth is the solipsism in its "naive" version (the first thing we think/read in the internet/wiki when we hear about this notion) that you are literally alone and nobody else has experience beside you InIiytened1, OR in something a bit more nuanced and complex just that can't be communicated?

The internet/wiki version is solipsism of the ego mind..meaning it says that your finite mind is all that exists.  That's not what we are saying here, hence the term Absolute Solipsism or as I just say, Solipsism, but Solipsism as God.   But since God is One, you can just say God.  One word is all you need.  But you do need to become directly conscious for yourself that your Infinite Mind is existence.  There is nothing outside of your Infinite Mind.  It is Absolute.   There are not other beings actually having their own experiences happening somewhere behind the scenes....that is all dreamed up by your Infinite Mind to create an appearance of an objective world and separation.   It seems too crazy to be true..way too radical to be true...but actually it's ingenious.   When you do become directly conscious of it though, it will rock your world because everything gets recontexualized.  Thus, it may be safer to stay in the illusion..as we have seen what @Forza21 is going through right now.  So be careful about what you are getting into.  Spirituality is serious business..ego death is serious business.  That said, if you are able to come through the rough patches and integrate, you will be in a very nice spot.  You have a complete understanding of yourself and reality (they are one and the same)  and this should give you a deep sense of peace and tranquility.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ok but the result is the same - you are the only one who has experience/feelings/thoughts etc.

No?

I dont think its true but I want to understand better the inplicit expression of these statements as far as it possible.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Inliytened1 ok but the result is the same - you are the only one who has experience/feelings/thoughts etc.

No?

I dont think its true but I want to understand better the inplicit expression of these statements as far as it possible.

Correct . But the key is its not a person or the ego.  It is Infinity.  Your truest nature is not human it is just pure Awareness.  The self you imagine you are is just an idea.   That's why you can easier grasp that there are no others - because there is no self.  And the self/other is a duality that ultimately must collapse ....with non-duality all dualities must collapse 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My nutsack is God.

Scrotumism was first introduced by the ancient philosopher Testicles.

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

18 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

Scrotumism was first introduced by the ancient philosopher Testicles.

?   a very enlightened being indeed

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Correct . But the key is its not a person or the ego.  It is Infinity.  Your truest nature is not human it is just pure Awareness.  The self you imagine you are is just an idea.   That's why you can easier grasp that there are no others - because there is no self.  And the self/other is a duality that ultimately must collapse ....with non-duality all dualities must collapse 

I think it is (the solipsism) still only a stage of consciousness, or a yellow/turquoise's one of its excesses, or a perspective which is a grain of/partial truth, but ok everyone will think what he wants.

Edited by Nivsch