Leilani

Blog video

45 posts in this topic

@BenG

9 hours ago, BenG said:

Well, I am gonna keep being "the interviewer" for now because this is an internet forum, and I don't know how else to interact on it. Plus, theories, speculation, concept etc. are the only way I know how to navigate life. (Even if I don't know what life is..). I also just enjoy talking to people about these things and getting their perspectives.

Yeah that‘s completely fine of course:) You are definitely a good interviewer, better than me :P

And obviously we all need theories to navigate life, so do I. All that I told you about God ARE theories by the way, not the truth. I am not conscious of God right now so obviously I am only speaking from memory when speaking of God.

Good rule of thumb is (maybe): People who are talking a lot about God are propably currently not conscious of God / still searching for God.

9 hours ago, BenG said:

Let's say I'm thirsty as fuck for Truth, and I want to directly realize everything you mentioned above, and everything Leo talks about. For the record I believe that I want this. But who knows? Maybe I think I want it, but I really don't. What would be your most direct method such that I can do this as quickly and easily as possible? 

I can give you a simple method but your ego might not like it:

Take your thirst for truth into LSD and 5-Meo experiences and see what happens. 1 experience is not enough, you need a few of them. Slowly ramp up your dosages. For LSD I found that too high doses are counterproductive. Find your sweetspot.

Treat this like an experiment. Don‘t speculate about the outcome or frame it the wrong way. Example of framing it the wrong way would be: „I am just taking a shit ton of drugs and they are messing up my brain.“ This is your ego talking. Psychedelics are not addictive nor are they poisonous. So you have got nothing to lose. Just try them out and see where it goes.

And don‘t forget to take your thirst for truth with you, when you do that.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

11 hours ago, BenG said:

Let's say I'm thirsty as fuck for Truth, and I want to directly realize everything you mentioned above, and everything Leo talks about. For the record I believe that I want this. But who knows? Maybe I think I want it, but I really don't. What would be your most direct method such that I can do this as quickly and easily as possible? 

There should be disclaimers and warnings when it comes to people who are seriously pursuing God.

I have seen it myself, and have been torn to shreds by its agonising pure love energy. It's like a singularity of every emotion playing at infinite volume.

So here's a warning in the form of a spontaneous poem :) 

So you want to see God?

You want to feel so scared that you'll be driven to pray?
To feel so exposed that you'll be desperate to hide?

You want to feel the most heartbroken you've ever felt?
To feel more ashamed than you've ever been?

You want to feel all of the love you ever failed to feel?
All at once, more real than real?

You want to feel eternal compassion pouring into you?
To laugh and cry until there is nothing left of you?

Then come here, and I'll give it to you. All at once.
The price is your head.

This is no joke. You have to be willing to leave your old life behind. The reality is very different to the concept. Sometimes I'm not sure myself whether it was worth it, as there is no small amount of lingering existential anxiety.

That said, it's amazing, and unbelievably liberating, to know that *everything* is ultimately going to be alright, that however you fuck up in life you are infinitely forgiven... that nothing really matters... that it was always just a cosmic joke all along.

Good luck but be careful!

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

4 minutes ago, axiom said:

There should be disclaimers and warnings when it comes to people who are seriously pursuing God.

I have seen it myself, and have been torn to shreds by its agonising pure love energy. It's like a singularity of every emotion playing at infinite volume.

So here's a warning in the form of a spontaneous poem :) 

This is no joke. You have to be willing to leave your old life behind, and to experience ALL emotion as fully as possible, and all at once. This will likely cause you to writhe around. Imagine feeling beside yourself with grief and love simultaneously. If you have a heart condition be careful. The reality is very different to the concept. Sometimes I'm not sure myself whether it was worth it, as there is no small amount of lingering existential anxiety.

That said, it's amazing, and unbelievably liberating, to know that *everything* is ultimately going to be alright, that however you fuck up in life you are infinitely forgiven... that nothing really matters... that it was always just a cosmic joke all along.

Good luck but be careful!

@axiom holy fucking shit that poem is awesome:D Did you write it??

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

24 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@axiom holy fucking shit that poem is awesome:D Did you write it??

Just came up with it as I was typing my reply :) Thank you! X

Apparently.

Very interesting how long it has taken Leo to realize the whole thing about not spoiling it for others, and there not being a need to have anyone do this at all. I feel like that was more of a unravelling of his ego, because from an outsiders perspective it was very transparent why he did certain things in the past, and why he continues to do so.

My critique for a long time was that Leo is kind of doing two things at once, one is basically being a psychonaut/conscioussnessnaut and being an explorer and doing the work, and the other is trying to be a teacher and leader. I think that is kind of unhealthy, because these two things are kind of opposed. Teaching takes a lot of dedication, and not only that, because he constantly keeps realizing new things he basically has to constantly adjust and reject his previous teachings, which just confuses students. So he kind of doesn't want to take responsibility for what people do with his teachings but at the same time he still wants them to know about Truth, which obviously leads to problems.

IMO Leo should have first done the whole process of self-discovery, put out his discoveries without trying to convince anyone whatsoever (which is the main objective of his videos), and if he then wanted to teach he should have dedicated himself to that properly.

Wow he even goes into the whole thing about how he was to explicit with the teachings.

@Leo Gura

These realizations you have about how you should teach are to me very basic things that you should have understood with a little bit of self-awareness and self-reflection, which to me means that you on a developmental level have something lagging behind, so I would recommend to address that because it should have not taken this long, with this many people pointing it out to you, with your practicing so much meditation and self-awareness work, to figure out. I don't know if you maybe have some psychological condition that limits you in this way (I have the impression you might be somewhat autistic although that is just a feeling), but I think it definitely limits your ability to be a good teacher.

The reason why I have this impression that you are "autistic" stems mostly from the few videos I have seen you interact with others, so the interviews mainly. And your general insensitivity in regards to how others feel. You very much remind me of Destiny in this way.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel