Preety_India

You have to go through intense fear to experience love

33 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

In what sense is he not fully awake ?  Can you clarify this statement ? 

He still believes there are other minds .

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

No one will ever "give" you total Truth. Rupert is a treasure. Be grateful such a clear and eloquent teacher freely gives his pointers again and again.

It won't get any better than this using words:

No.  Your right.   No one will ever give you that because you must give yourself that. I am not saying he is not amazing.  He is.  I'm just saying that he is a creation of your own mind.  He is you.   Take away his authority and what will be revealed is your own

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

He still believes there are other minds .

It sounds like from the perspective of Awareness he actually agrees with Solipsism, but I hear you.

4 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

It sounds like from the perspective of Awareness he actually agrees with Solipsism, but I hear you.

From that perspective, yes.   In a sense if you have become conscious of Oneness you know it.  Whether you play in the dream and discuss other minds is irrelevant because you are God and you are One.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Rupert Spira doesnt believe in other minds from absolut perspective 

However from relativ perspective he use this believe

I think he is more advanced than you think. But look at the people who come to him (Western middle age people, some of them labil). Dont expect him to talk deeper topics than they can grasp

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

From that perspective, yes.   In a sense if you have become conscious of Oneness you know it.  Whether you play in the dream and discuss other minds is irrelevant because you are God and you are One.

Thanks.

On 2/16/2022 at 0:21 PM, Vincent S said:

I agree so much with what @Preety_India said. But also with

I guess whatever "has" to go through this intense fear or pain: Is the part of us that thinks that there is a prerequisite to Love/Bliss/Untity.
That part of us that has been programmed or taken on as belief: That to get something we have to go through something rough.
This black and white way of thinking in this world, has been going on for too long. And that system is shattering more and more now.
All we have to do, is to be willing to give up the old paradigm and give in to Unconditional Love.

thanks.

exactly, this is one of my biggest learning lessons, and huge misconceptions going around. we don't have to put ourselves through pain/hell to be worthy of love, that itself is the core wound of the ego, thinking it has to "go somewhere" or "do something" or "overcome things" to be worthy of some "heavenly, triumphant place that's over there" and not right here and now in the present moment. 

Thats why i have a big problem with this whole idea of the hero's journey and defeating the demon/villain.

there are no demons to defeat, the demons we have are just wounded and misunderstood parts of the soul and our self. and we dont have to destroy or get rid of the parts of ourselves we dont like to be worthy of going to heaven. 

Making friends with and understanding your demons and wounds, at youre own pace, is heaven :) 

@AuroraDream you absolutely cannot do anything here with users like you. There is simply no appreciation. 

Whatever valuable insight a person brings in this sub section of this forum gets defeated and shot down. I'm tired of this negativity. 

Something that you say here gets completely twisted and the message gets lost. Just this spiritual dick measuring contest that I'm so fed up with. 

Never going to come here again. You ruined my entire thread, message and insight, which was so valuable to me and could have been to others. 

Never going to come here again. 

Bye. 

(this is the reason why people leave this forum, you simply cannot be appreciated or respected for your perspective, everyone is always interested in defeating it. I don't like the attitude of this forum and community at all. Unbearable. ) 

Good luck with that attitude. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@AuroraDream you absolutely cannot do anything here with users like you. There is simply no appreciation. 

Whatever valuable insight a person brings in this sub section of this forum gets defeated and shot down. I'm tired of this negativity. 

Never going to come here again. You ruined my entire thread, message and insight, which was so valuable to me and could have been to others. 

Never going to come here again. 

Bye. 

(this is the reason why people leave this forum, you simply cannot be appreciated or respected for your perspective, everyone is always interested in defeating it. I don't like the attitude of this forum and community at all. Unbearable. ) 

Good luck with that attitude. 

I sincerely apologize that you feel invalidated, by what I said. I totally agree with you we shouldnt try and take eachother down here. And now I've learned something very special today becuause of your response. Very true this forum is full of that and I've carried lots of resentment from people like leo and the others telling everyone "how it is" on here. 

My response was also something true and passionate from my heart too that I feel I need to express  :/

@Preety_India

If it is noticed, that comparative hypocrisy & projection of belief(s) is discordant, then it is noticed anyone experiencing that activity of thought is experiencing that discord. 

It is in the seeing of this, that you no longer feel the discord. You might see fools and hear ignorance, but through understanding, compassion, and listening to how you feel, you feel Truth. ? Every time, without exception, and without fail. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

@Preety_India

Movie, The Book of Eli might be enlightening. 

Much love ? 

Thank you so much Phil.

Much love. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.