Preety_India

Do you ever get drunk before approaching a woman?

42 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Once you discover the DMT vape pen you will never drink again.

nah man dmt vape is disgusting unfortunately

a nice whiskey or absinthe, that's nice

I don't remember any negative memories with getting drunk, only positive memories. 

I was at a party and someone offered me a couple of drinks. After that I was pleasantly smiling at everyone, even laughing hysterically. All the guys there were looking flirtatiously at me, as though they wanted me. But I was smiling at those men. Not anxious at all. Normally I wouldn't smile at men and I would be a bit stiff and strict. But that night at the party I lost all inhibitions. I felt relaxed, happy and free. 

It was almost like enlightenment. I couldn't feel myself and everyone felt like they were me. I was laughing the whole time. I was the most friendly person in the room. 

I wasn't able to walk but somehow made it to the upstairs bedroom. I didn't sleep with anyone. 

I spread myself on the bed and slept off. 

Next day morning I felt warm and fuzzy and completely unbothered.. 

I was my happiest self that night 

So positive memories. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Why?

the taste is extremely disgusting, i can't get that stuff down

1 minute ago, K Ghoul said:

@Preety_India never got roofied? Lucky you 

i was roofied once :/ 

i also helped some women who were roofied

Edited by PurpleTree

Just now, PurpleTree said:

i was roofied once :/ 

Omg what happened then? Did you get raped?

I managed to escape /I realized that I couldn’t get THIS drunk from one drink 

5 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Omg what happened then? Did you get raped?

I managed to escape /I realized that I couldn’t get THIS drunk from one drink 

nope i was robbed 

one time at a club somebody i know came and said someone put something in his friends drink, she was totally out of it couldn't really walk, so i drove her home

glad you escaped, see we're street smarts :) 

Edited by PurpleTree

@PurpleTree I’m glad no one got raped :) 

29 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

see we're street smarts :) 

Yes our survival skills will always be impeccable 

6 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

@PurpleTree I’m glad no one got raped :) 

Yes our survival skills will always be impeccable 

ayee nobody gets raped on my watch

when you go to a place like a club or whatever, do you also map all the dangers in the territory, like looking where the exits are, which people look suspicious etc.?

@K Ghoul

those were nice men, gentlemen. 

They flirted with me throughout the time, but did not touch me inappropriately. I was feeling very pleasant and I could respond to them really friendly. The best part was that they appeared so flirty(they appeared much better to me when I was drunk) and that was okay with me, being sober might have caused me to not respond much or not even look in their direction. It's like I had rose tinted glasses on and I could feel their romantic gestures and they seemed to adore me when i was drunk and looking at them. 

Then they helped me to the bedroom because I wanted to rest. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, PurpleTree said:

when you go to a place like a club or whatever, do you also map all the dangers in the territory, like looking where the exits are, which people look suspicious etc.?

I don’t go to clubs - zero interest in music that they play there or people that go there, you’d have to pay me to attend those venues.

The parties that I’d go to are underground warehouse type stuff and even though I wouldn’t say I’m constantly scanning the environment for potential threats like a paranoid maniac, my senses do get activated pretty rapidly if I register even a slight sign of danger.

@Preety_India oh, was that like a house party? Ummmm idk I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep knowing that there are some drunk men wondering around downstairs but I’m glad you enjoyed it and nothing bad happened :)

1 hour ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Wuuut shit like that exists? Now I'm intriqued

Obviously, there are many methods, but the one the most appropriate for a party/social gathering setting seems to be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfWWVZqzDxA

I have loved using DMT to party, but sadly my friends don't. I prefer it so so so much compared to weed. Weed is nah, just not for me.

Edited by Girzo

1 hour ago, K Ghoul said:

I don’t go to clubs - zero interest in music that they play there or people that go there, you’d have to pay me to attend those venues.

relax don't act to cool for clubs

i also go (or did pre-covid) to those gutter parties, fun times,

i miss forest parties (they're great and i'm a tree and all)

51 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Obviously, there are many methods, but the one the most appropriate for a party/social gathering setting seems to be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfWWVZqzDxA

I have loved using DMT to party, but sadly my friends don't. I prefer it so so so much compared to weed. Weed is nah, just not for me.

weed is the worst

Edited by PurpleTree

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

relax don't act to cool for clubs

i hate them

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i miss forest parties (they're great and i'm a tree and all)

x D

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Once you discover the DMT vape pen you will never drink again.

When is the actualized.org cherry-dmt vape pen dropping? World first Turquoise merch

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

You are Dog. - Geo Lura.

@Preety_India Drinking helped when I was younger. But I haven’t had a drink in years at this point.

Like Leo said, once you’re able to regularly relax when you go out, drinking makes you sloppy. I’ve dropped the ball tons of times because I was drunk. And the sex isn’t even good.

Of course if you’re trying to accumulate a bunch of crazy party stories and fit in with that crowd, drinking helps then. But I have to assume that’s not the goal of most people reading this.

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

The hardest part is actually getting DMT though? I'm barely able to get weed.

I am not sure what country you live in, but Mimosa Hostilis (the plant is often sold as a purple dye for clothing) is legal in many places and you can use it to extract DMT in your own kitchen.

If that's too much, then you can find a seller of already extracted spice on the dark market. Looking for sellers from the same country you are in is smart because it reduces the risk of the package being intercepted to almost zero.

1 minute ago, Girzo said:

I am not sure what country you live in, but Mimosa Hostilis (the plant is often sold as a purple dye for clothing) is legal in many places and you can use it to extract DMT in your own kitchen.

Wasn’t it limited to Australia only and one would have to get it shipped from over there to their country?

Just now, K Ghoul said:

Wasn’t it limited to Australia only and one would have to get it shipped from over there to their country?

Mimosa is not from Australia. Australia has many species of Acacia, Acacia Confusa being one of them. Acacias are legal almost everywhere, but harder to source, as you say, some sellers sell them only in Australia for example, or only from Hawaii to the USA.

Mimosa is legal and can be bought in the Netherlands, Spain, the UK, many of the US states, etc. Too many countries to mention them all.

2 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Mimosa is not from Australia. Australia has many species of Acacia, Acacia Confusa being one of them. Acacias are legal almost everywhere, but harder to source, as you say, some sellers sell them only in Australia for example, or only from Hawaii to the USA.

Mimosa is legal and can be bought in the Netherlands, Spain, the UK, many of the US states, etc. Too many countries to mention them all.

I see, thank you. Yea I wasn’t sure, been a long time.