WokeBloke

For those that don't exist

29 posts in this topic

For all the people who claim there is no I or that the word I refers to a nonexistent being, I would like to know how you know that you don't exist. Since you do not exist how are you able to claim that you don't exist? And even more egregious how are you able to talk about someone else's existence and tell someone else over forums chats that they don't exist when you don't even exist and thus have no ability to know about existence?

"I don't exist" is false knowledge. No one can know that they don't exist because they wouldn't exist to know it.

Edited by WokeBloke

I am everything, so I don't exist as being separate from anything else. But I do exist as a perfect formless Omnipresent being. If you want to know about my experiences that cause me to say that, then you should go and read my first two posts at a minimum. Leo reached the same conclusion pretty much exclusively through doing high doses of 5 MEO DMT.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

It seems to me that you were exposed to these ideas far too early in your epistemological development.  Perhaps you should focus on other things for a while. 

Just now, WokeBloke said:

@The Lucid Dreamer What error do you think I am making in my post? 

To understand God, you have to become God. The things we're telling you are outside of your direct experience, and as such you probably shouldn't believe us(even though we're telling you the truth) because from your point of view it isn't even certain if what we're saying is correct at all.

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

To understand God, you have to become God. The things we're telling you are outside of your direct experience, and as such you probably shouldn't believe us(even though we're telling you the truth) because from your point of view it isn't even certain if what we're saying is correct at all.

My post has nothing to with whether you are God or not. It's about whether you or I exist.

What would you say to the people that claim you don't exist whatsoever?

Edited by WokeBloke

3 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

@WokeBloke you are posting these threads every single day and your questions make it obvious that for you these topics are currently just mental masturbation. There is a "real thing" most people on this forum are talking about but you can never get this real thing through words or language or thought.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

My post has nothing to with whether you are God or not. It's about whether you or I exist.

But you and I are God, so those things are equivalent to one another.

Just now, JuliusCaesar said:

But you and I are God, so those things are equivalent to one another.

@JuliusCaesar What would you say to the people that claim you/I don't exist whatsoever?

@JuliusCaesar What would you say to the people that claim you/I don't exist whatsoever?

They're trying to articulate the truth that we aren't existing as separate beings(because we're one). They aren't claiming that we don't exist so literally as you're taking it.

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

They're trying to articulate the truth that we aren't existing as separate beings(because we're one). They aren't claiming that we don't exist so literally as you're taking it.

@JuliusCaesar So then one being exists in their view. That simply doesn't corresponds to "I don't exist" or "You don't exist". It's complete misuse of language.

Edited by WokeBloke

1 minute ago, WokeBloke said:

@JuliusCaesar So then one being exists in their view. That simply doesn't corresponds to "I don't exist" or "You don't exist". It's complete misuse of language.

The reason it's articulated so poorly is because what mortals call as "death" is actually you waking up from this dream that you think is the only reality. When physical death occurs, what's really happening is your consciousness expands and you transition into a new dream. It's also possible to experience this without physically dying, and as well to physically die for a time and come back(as is the case in the thousands of ndes that are clinically documented). If you died enough, you would become God because your mind expanded so far beyond your old human limitations that you're everywhere.

@WokeBloke When people say that "I don't exist" they mean a specific kind of "I", namely the ego, as a separated, individual self. Realizing that the ego is not real usually comes with the realization of the true Self, which is the only and only real "I" there is, and that is existence itself. 

36 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

The error you are making is asking the question in the first place.  You should stop asking everyone to give you an argument to convince you and start actually doing the self-inquiry.  

1 minute ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

The error you are making is asking the question in the first place.  You should stop asking everyone to give you an argument to convince you and start actually doing the self-inquiry.  

@JuliusCaesar My post is inquiry. It's asking myself why do I think that I don't exist. 

@JuliusCaesar My post is inquiry. It's asking myself why do I think that I don't exist. 

It’s mental masturbation.  Without direct experience, you will never understand this. 

1 minute ago, WokeBloke said:

It's asking myself why do I think that I don't exist. 

The thinking is the problem.

6 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@WokeBloke When people say that "I don't exist" they mean a specific kind of "I", namely the ego, as a separated, individual self. Realizing that the ego is not real usually comes with the realization of the true Self, which is the only and only real "I" there is, and that is existence itself. 

Then they should say I alone exist and there is no other in my opinion if that is their realization. 

2 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

It’s mental masturbation.  Without direct experience, you will never understand this. 

Understand what?