Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vrubel

vulnerability and radical honesty on dates is THE KEY

12 posts in this topic

Women love guys who can be vulnerable and radically honest about their thoughts and feelings. It does away with all the masks and fakeness. This is also a more high conscious aspect of pick up. Yet, I don't see anyone teaching this.

Authentic verbal and non-verbal communication is the key to her... ehum... hart.

Sit her down and do this exercise:

First a "fun challenge" of who can stare into someone's eyes in silence the longest without laughing. Of course, this is just a pretext for building quick and deep intimacy.

Then the second challenge: feel deep inside and tell honestly what you feel. The guy goes first and takes his time to properly feel and word what he feels and thinks.

After this, the girl will be more than happy to go home with you. 

Edited by Vrubel

These are good things to do after you've already had sex a bunch of times, and been on a number of dates. This approach won't work on the first few dates in the attraction phase. you will get rejected by the majority of women. They want you to be mysterious, guarded, and play games with their head early on to get them interested. If you act super vulnerable and spill the beans and your feelings too early, they will make assumptions about you being needy or they'll be suspicious.

How a man has to behave attracting a woman vs how they can behave after some sort of relationship is formed are two completely different things. Let's not pretend otherwise, it just confuses everyone.

There is no such thing as high consciousness pick-up, at least not yet.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy hmm... not in my experience

A date is a very proper context to have such a moment

13 hours ago, Roy said:

These are good things to do after you've already had sex a bunch of times, and been on a number of dates. This approach won't work on the first few dates in the attraction phase. you will get rejected by the majority of women. They want you to be mysterious, guarded, and play games with their head early on to get them interested. If you act super vulnerable and spill the beans and your feelings too early, they will make assumptions about you being needy or they'll be suspicious.

How a man has to behave attracting a woman vs how they can behave after some sort of relationship is formed are two completely different things. Let's not pretend otherwise, it just confuses everyone.

There is no such thing as high consciousness pick-up, at least not yet.

??? 

@Vrubel Your advice is good But i Think radical honestly can also be abused and be counterproductive.

At the end of the day, probably the best attitude to have on a date is not have an attitude. Game, not neediness, being you...etc if something really honest arises, sure why not...But i Dont agree in paying It like a "Card" yes or yes 

Edited by Javfly33

The aspect of sharing vulnerability means that you must first feel vulnerable. Wouldn't it be better to work on overcoming your 'vulnerabilities' and eventually having none left? So this would work as a stepping stone but I can't see it being used by someone who's actualized.

@actuallyenlightened  By vulnerability, I mean something like sharing a personal struggle. Either one that you have at the very moment or one that you had in the past.  

I told the girl that I struggle to be sexual and that "societal" expectations laid on men are not in line with my "authentic way of being ". I didn't use those exact words but my message was something along those lines. It was genuinely what I felt and I expressed that in a vulnerable way
(I wasn't needy, butthurt or anything in the like, just vulnerable.) 

Her attraction to me skyrocketed afterward. She kept constantly looking at me and was craving to be kissed. Also took her home(;

I love this, do be careful though as people have mentioned. Imagine your vulnerability as a bag of gold coins that you want to give out little bit at a time. If you give them all away at once she'll lose interest.

And they also hate it when you are honest about your emotions and thoughts, curious don't you think?

I guess it amounts to tact and general human social skill more so than honesty or deception as though ever perfect on their own.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

7 hours ago, Vrubel said:

She kept constantly looking at me and was craving to be kissed. Also took her home(;

nice ;)

7 hours ago, Vrubel said:

@actuallyenlightened  By vulnerability, I mean something like sharing a personal struggle. Either one that you have at the very moment or one that you had in the past.  

I told the girl that I struggle to be sexual and that "societal" expectations laid on men are not in line with my "authentic way of being ". I didn't use those exact words but my message was something along those lines. It was genuinely what I felt and I expressed that in a vulnerable way
(I wasn't needy, butthurt or anything in the like, just vulnerable.) 

Her attraction to me skyrocketed afterward. She kept constantly looking at me and was craving to be kissed. Also took her home(;

Maybe we just have a different definition of what vulnerability means; to me that sounds like 'deep talk.' For me personally, when I talk about struggles it's from the perspective of "this is an interesting pain in the ass but a good opportunity to learn about myself and society" - and then proceed to chuckle

3 hours ago, actuallyenlightened said:

Maybe we just have a different definition of what vulnerability means; to me that sounds like 'deep talk.' For me personally, when I talk about struggles it's from the perspective of "this is an interesting pain in the ass but a good opportunity to learn about myself and society" - and then proceed to chuckle

No, I was definitely being vulnerable. I was even a little shaky. Though I was calm, took my time and kept good/reasonable eye contact with vulnerable eyes. 

It just was a very "real" moment. Girls love that and I am flabbergasted that this isn't taught. 

Edited by Vrubel