somegirl

What's with older guys (10+ yrs older) approaching much younger women?

146 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Well, looks like you just successfully demonstrated  negging done right - young men in this thread, watch and learn ;) this man knows what he is doing 

:)

I agree that was some good negging. :P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@something_else That people are spending hours on this thread when they could be focused on other things?  This was forum directed, not at anyone specific, either?  So who's belt exactly?

@something_else I think @Loba has the right to have an opinion just like you do. Of course you've the right to refute that opinion but shutting down an opinion is not a good idea. Opinions need to be heard one way or another whether they are right or wrong. That's just my opinion. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 2/11/2022 at 3:58 AM, somegirl said:

And why does younger guys rarely approach said women? 

Does it have to do with a girl (like she maybe gives off some type of (mature) vibe that is attractive to older guys, and not younger ones) or does it have to do with guys, as in, younger guys are more scared and embarrassed to approach girls their age, whereas older ones are more bold?

I don't know but it kinda insults me when someone who is 10+ years older than me approaches me. 

Because younger guys are seen and widely demonized as immature and inept. Many young men are in the Starbucks barrista stage of their lives and plenty are also inexperienced with women.

Many are also put off by the idea that in this feminist world it's still on them to make the first move and that's making a lot of men nope out. Maybe women can start making moves too?

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@something_else I think @Loba has the right to have an opinion just like you do. Of course you've the right to refute that opinion but shutting down an opinion is not a good idea. Opinions need to be heard one way or another whether they are right or wrong. That's just my opinion. 

Of course, I never said otherwise

I was more just pointing out hypocrisy. I agree with a lot of her actual points anyway from what I read of them

10 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Well, looks like you just successfully demonstrated  negging done right - young men in this thread, watch and learn ;) this man knows what he is doing 

:)

I would want to argue that you teased me and I teased you back in an affectionate way ?

Anyway, I'll still take the compliment for it being successful, thanks ?

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I agree that was some good negging. :P

Haha, glad you enjoyed it! :)