Cathal

What you're looking for just is

17 posts in this topic

Your whole effort is to remove the obstacles including your attachment to spirituality. It just is, you lack the awareness around what is making you percieve things the way you do, otherwise you wouldn't be looking for yourself. It's just traumas. That's all. Purify the traumas in the chakra centers and what you seek is always sitting right there in front of you.

Confront your conditioning. Meditation for us westerners, is 1/10 of the work

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

50 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Infinite can not know finite. 

What does this even mean in actuality?

@softlyblossoming

Infinite apparently forgets that it is infinite, and thus there is no finite, and is often like ‘oh God damnit that’s right’. The cosmic joke. Actuality is kind of the punchline, there is no meaning in actuality. 

Would’ve been a better pointing….

3,2,1,0… not two. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3,2,1,0… not two. 

:D:D:D

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

@Raptorsin7 uh so many things m8 something like shamanic breathing can surface up 20 year old trauma in some intense cathartic while talking with my therapist can bring softness to repressed emotions from high school. but it's really the understanding through loving and allowing what is that heals it all

you can pm me if you struggle with something also check my youtube 

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

@softlyblossoming

Infinite apparently forgets that it is infinite, and thus there is no finite, and is often like ‘oh God damnit that’s right’.

But god is all perspectives including the perspective of seeing finite without the realization of seeing the infinite. Thus he has the conscious recognition of the finite.

Although that joke is bloody amazing. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 7.2.2022 at 10:50 PM, catcat69123 said:

Your whole effort is to remove the obstacles including your attachment to spirituality. It just is, you lack the awareness around what is making you percieve things the way you do, otherwise you wouldn't be looking for yourself. It's just traumas. That's all. Purify the traumas in the chakra centers and what you seek is always sitting right there in front of you.

Confront your conditioning. Meditation for us westerners, is 1/10 of the work

Purifying traumas is 1/10th of the work too. Learn how to communicate and work out your relational issues instead of bypassing them. Thats where true love and freedom lies.

9 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

But god is all perspectives including the perspective of seeing finite without the realization of seeing the infinite. Thus he has the conscious recognition of the finite.

‘Seeing finite’ is a thought. ‘He’ is a thought. 

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? 

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:
9 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

‘Seeing finite’ is a thought. ‘He’ is a thought. 

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? 

Think I need more awaking's to understand.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@ChrisZoZo

See if it can be noticed perception is perception, and thought is thought. ‘Cup’ for example… there is no such perception of… just the thought, cup. 

Everything you ever interact with is a thought in your own mind, @ChrisZoZo. Everything you ever get to perceive is 'all in your head'. The reality of 'your' situation cannot be described or imagined because it's that which is not a thought; i.e., it is not anything that you (the ego) will ever interact with/experience/perceive; i.e., capital letter (meaning Absolute) Reality, Enlightenment or Anything Else cannot and will not ever exist to you. Tl;dr not only did the tree not make a sound, but it never fell and there is no tree.

A great practice I've found helpful in getting this point across to myself is to recognise all of our enlightenment experiences and deep insights did not ever happen and they were not real. This is because if we think about them, which is the only means by which they 'happened' or 'are real', that's just thinking, so by definition it just simply is not the truth of the situation, period. Tl;dr if it exists, it's an illusion.

If you want, see if you understand Nahm's replies better after reading this. Much love and hope it helped.