Eternal Unity

ONE

284 posts in this topic

What you befriend, you transcend.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

The circle, has always been a sacred symbol signifying eternity, completeness, endless love, and the endless journey.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

Doctor: Name 10 things that start with P.

Patient: Pig, Pie, Pot, Pen, Patience, Patients, Psychology, Pneumonia, Phantom, Day.

Doctor: A day doesn't start with a P.

Patient: Mine does.

?

If it's coming from me, it is coming from God. Or else, it would not have come at all.

"Don't do Yoga practice, become a Yogi"

- Sadhguru

All that's happening here is that we are ONE person, playing games with himself.

When creation happens at every level of awareness at once, events and circumstances are made manifest instantaneously. When masters create this way in the physical world, their instant results are called miracles.

Omnipotence means that you are not restricted. You can do anything. Including seeing everything from every perspective.

Fantasy is always only a reality waiting to be switched on.

People make the imaginary real all the time: taking the music they hear in their head and recording it, seeing a house in their imagination and building it, writing the stories they concoct in their minds.

If all you see is shadow, it means that the light shines upon you.

You wanted to get to the very deepest, densest place that consciousness could sink to. So you took yourself there. And then, once there, you began to awaken.

"Each of us is a God. Each of us knows all. We need only open our minds to hear our own wisdom"

- Buddha

Time is an extension of consciousness. One aspect in which consciousness expresses itself.

Those who seek the truth are more than friends. They are brothers.

Teach me your mood, patient stars

Climb each night, the ancient sky

Leaving on space no shade, no scars

No fear to die.

My allegiance is with the inner self

The celestial voice of wisdom

Where no light bears a shadow,

Where no time escapes unhallowed.

@Benton Blessings!

I came to this earth to invoke the spirit within myself. In order for me to know God experietially. Once there, my mission is to remind others and become A Teacher of Eternal Truth.

We are not actually creating something, but we are, by focusing on the infinite, producing a pattern of energy vibration that allows us to see in a recognizable form what is always there expressed in that particular moment.

During an awakening the 3 layers of being: Body, Mind and Spirit are intertwined inside the being. Boundaries, though illusory, are being dissipated and the truth of Eternal Unity is experienced. God is revealed. You become blissful. Serene. Tranquil. 
Your soul, in essence, merges with The One. Peace becomes your domain. You may stay there as long as you wish.

Ultimate Reality is wondrous, indeed. 

Ramblings of an awakening man...

Cheers, Greg

?❤?

Where I lay my head, is home.