Eternal Unity

ONE

284 posts in this topic

To truly understand Ultimate Reality you have to be out of your mind.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

The ending of one's incarnation is equivalent to a candle that burns out. The flame transforms into smoke. Death is a transformation. You put another set of clothes, so to speak.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

If you cannot see the perfection then you are standing too close to the picture.

When you begin to understand the purpose of your consciousness, you discover how to accept the totality of your being.

He who speaks, does not know. She who knows, does not speak. The true master dwells within.

Consciousness = Energy

"A paradox in reality is not a bug, it's a feature."

- Leo Gura

You are the dance and life is the dancer.

"We balance the heart and the mind,

Embracing the truth that we find.

Remember hereafter,

Awaken the master."

- John Myung, 2021.

If you can clear people of their personal information, they can go cosmic.

Open my heart, or leave me be.

Predict their future but my eyes are the only ones to see the heavy burden of endless possibilities.

Immense qualities, smart and dark.

Clacking your fingers gently is producing a sacred sound when an elevated state of consciousness is being experienced.

Some things just have to be true because they have no other choice.

Go at your own pace. Do not blame yourself for not going faster. The Path is not a straight line.

The day you were born was the day God decided the universe cannot exist without you.

Ultimate Reality is far more complex than you may ever have imagined. It means there is more going on here than meets the eye. ALL possibilities exist at all times. You are choosing the possibility that you wish now to experience from a multidimensional field of infinite possibilities.

God will present the experience that leads fastest to your realization, first. You are free to choose it and act on it that very second. However, you may not do so and say: "God, thank you, but it's too fast for me. I'll go at my own pace". In that moment God redirects your stream of experiences anew for the fastest route again and once again - you are given the choice as to how to proceed. All done in a loving, caring and compassionate way.

I was given this life. With it I do my best.

You can alter ‘life frequency’ by what you are thinking, saying, or doing, thus producing changes in the energy pattern that is ‘you,’ and in the energy that ‘you’ emit and send into the world.

The sky above you is blue. If I told you that it was purple, then how would you respond? Like an immature soul and tell me I am mad, deluded and wrong? Like an advanced soul who might understand that I see things differently? Or like a master who might reach for a greater truth: that some skies are blue and some skies are purple, that perhaps the sky is the color it is as a result of its gaseous make-up or that I come from another planet with a different atmosphere. Logically then, there must be all kinds of other colors of sky. "How marvellous, how exciting!" the master will conclude. How much better than having an argument.