Eternal Unity

ONE

284 posts in this topic

Last night I slept soundly and barely moved my body for hours on end. Then, this morning I went to work and was very active with my body. Right now I am writing this post and my mind and intuitive centers are very active. Inside of the flow of time, I might think that I am one person who sequentially goes through these three different states of being. But from outside of time, it might seem as if I am one being who also holds three other coexistent beings inside his consciousness. Possibly we would call these other three beings, Sleepingman, Workingman and Writingman.

But I can see, of course, that Sleepingman, Workingman and Writingman are each just aspects of me. And, in just that same way, the ONE is one being, but has within Its beingness an infinite number of different aspects.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

All endings are happy. If you are not happy, then it is not the end. It's just some misunderstood pause somewhere in the middle.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

Why think small and aim low when you can expand your consciousness, think infinitely large and aim for All That Is, for The ONE?

The death of every person always serves the agenda of every other person who is aware of it. That is why they are aware of it. Therefore, no death (and no life) is ever ‘wasted.’ No one ever dies ‘in vain.’

The deaths of grandmas lying in sickbeds for years and the deaths of children darting into unsuspecting traffic and the deaths of AIDS patients and the deaths of test pilots and the deaths of people who died in peace and who died in violence, heroic deaths and deaths that go unnoticed - all deaths are elevated to the level of extraordinary meaningfulness, for every life touches thousands, and every death redeems them.

So what is the message and the purpose of all death and of all of life?

The message is what you announce it to be. The purpose is what you demonstrate it to be. You do that announcing and the demonstrating through the living of your life. You are both the message and the messenger. You are both the creator and the created. This much I can say to you: Life Itself is a glory and a wonder far beyond anything you have previously imagined and you, yourself, are a glory and a wonder far beyond anything you have previously experienced.

What is going on in people’s lives is because of what is going on in people’s minds. 

Words are creations of the mind. When you move from the conscious mind to superconscious awareness, you will find that there are no words for it. If you move to this level of awareness in meditation, during sacred dance or ritual, or by some other means, you will find in that place that there are only feelings (or vibrations). When most people feel something, they will immediately explore that feeling with their conscious mind and try to ‘put it into words.’ This may or may not be useful.

Most human beings are focused most of the time on things that do not really matter.

The choice to seek, to awaken the spiritual self, is, of course, free to each individual upon this planet. Not everyone is going to realize that.

Your task is comprehension: to pull comprehension and understanding onto your awareness, which will stabilize the energy of The One and generate the power to create.

You can split your Self up and move through The One in many different directions. You call these varying movements through the Space/Time Continuum ‘lifetimes.’

True words often seem paradoxical.

Worrying is pointless.

For a person of continually elevated consciousness, outcomes and results are always consciously intended and never unanticipated.

This enlightenment business is the most challenging thing you’ll ever do in your life. In fact, you may never get there. Few people do. Not in one lifetime. It takes many lifetimes to attain and still many more to implement and master.

You cannot create something without having someone else create the opposite. Why? The balance of the oneness.

This logically means that you should be grateful to every other being who is choosing every other thing that you are not choosing.

Others can lead you to a path, others can show you their way, but only YOU can take yourself to the destination. Only you can decide to be ONE with All There Is.

The understanding that enlightenment is desirable, is rarely enough to attain it. However, it is an important step along The Path.

One could render the word “emotion” as E-motion since, in the spiritual realms, emotion is the energy that powers motion. Spiritually, emotion is the driving force behind all reality creation.

The master is one that is able to choose how to feel about an event that occurs and pre-selects this before it occurs. Most people are not aware of how to deliberately do this, reflected by the fact that we live in a heavily traumatized society that exists mostly in fear.

When your own life rises to a position where you do not even recognize it as your life, you allow the energy of the non-physical realms to use you as a conduit to merge the dimensions and liberate consciousness into a new way of perceiving.

You awaken in waves. If everyone were awakened at once, it would be very chaotic.

Your mind and your thoughts design your experience no matter what method of technology is being used.

When you ‘die’ you are offered the opportunity to return. If you choose to ‘go back,’ what you do in actuality is simply move your conscious awareness to an alternate reality. In that reality you experience the moment of your ‘death’ over again, but this time you don’t die, you live. In some cases what that looks like is a ‘near miss.’ In other cases it might be a surprising recovery, or sudden remission. It is like being inserted in the Time Line in the moments before you ‘die,’ and then throwing a switch that diverts the train, sending it off onto another track.