Eternal Unity

ONE

284 posts in this topic

At the moment of writing this, I am outdoors taking my usual daily walk in the local park.

Just thought about sharing an intuitive reflection. 

I don't know what I'm writing, just trying to attune to nature and conduct whatever comes, kind of what I'm doing when I connect to my spirit guides. But this is different. I am a sovereign being now and fully conscious that I am one with myself so, I guess, I am channeling The Source.

What I know to be true is that I am that which is Original, Loving and Free.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Prayer to God

The true prayer is one of gratitude. Though, sometimes I pray for certain things to happen. Today, God answered my prayer and I thought: "Wow, I wasn't even in full gratitude, but God said yes, nonetheless." 

I concluded that God is both immanent and transcendental. Miracles happen everyday.

I am an expression of God, caressed by compassion and guidance. I am ONE but I am never alone.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

I believe I am a positive force in the universe.

Confession

Positive as I may be, I cheated at one of my exams in academy. I got hold of the Questions AND Solutions for our latest test, made it not to look a clear 100% - in that case I might be suspected (my usual grades at this course are around 80%, and so, I, deliberately, made some obvious mistakes (Not too much, so the grade still be 95+)

After receiving 99%, I felt like a liar and an unjust individual. What could have I done? NOT to read the solution and go to the test blind? It was right there... a click away...

Anyway, I'm disgusted by myself now. Never have I done this when i was younger...

Editing one of my more important assignments in college. I was afraid to get to it, some of it because of what happened in the test I mentioned in my previous post. 

Anyway, it was not as hard as it seemed. I'm 3 hours into it and it is smooth. I'll keep updating.

Quote of the day:

"Do the best you can, as this moment, at this place. Then, move on to the next and do it all over again" 

- FDR

Wonderful Buddha Quotes.

Relaxing and Inspiring Music

Deja Vu

What is life? An illusion, A shadow, A story. And the greatest good is little enough, for all life is a dream, and all dreams themselves are only dreams...

We all had some experience of a feeling, that comes over us occasionally, of what we are saying and doing, having been said and done before, in a remote time of our having been surrounded, ages ago, by the same faces, objects, and circumstances - And Now - We're knowing perfectly what will be said next as if we suddenly remember it!

Sometimes you got to go with your heart. Where it'll lead you, that's where you belong.

Finished a big project I was working on since March for academy. I needed one final puch this last week and Leo answered my call. The "How To Fall In Love With Life" Video!

In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.

My friends, never forget that you are walking miracles!

Prophets, sages, teachers, masters, guides, thank you for helping me find my path.

The world thanks you, too.

The truth about you will ultimately prevail!

When you see someone reading a book you like, it's like the book is recommending the person. Lol

When I was a kid, I just assumed all grownups told the truth. Of course, back then I also believed Goldilocks was a real girl. Call me stupid if you want to. At least I didn't believe the three bears actually talked.

?

Be the shining example of non-egoic consciousness and unconditional love.

I am high on bliss. 

Blessed home.

Live, Laugh, Love.

Honor and togetherness.

As One Being in One Heart.

Sometimes God uses a broken tool.

The past is history, thr future's a mystery. The NOW contains them both and makes all ONE.