blessedlion1993

My Biggest Boss Moment in Pick-Up

6 posts in this topic

Yesterday evening i saw 2 gorgeous women going to the beach where i live. I started making comments about one of the girls hats and how it looked like a Tulum hat (i live in another part of mexico)

and they were kinda engaging but it was wierd because i was like talking to them from being behind them on the sidewalk, so i asked if they'd mind if i walked down to the beach with them and they were like "we're actually having sister time right now and just want to catch up" i respected their request and just kept going. For me a no is always a no and i never push it after that, it's just so desperate to do so.

Later i ran into my friends on the beach, all women , and watched sunset with them. So there i am, with 6 topless chicks on the beach and one of them says her friend is close by, so we go to meet them and lo and behold it's the chicks from earlier.

So i rock up with 6 topless chicks right to the girls who had previously rejected me, it was fucking dope.

this place is heaven brotha! Avoid the touristy spots though, there are some serious gems here filled with conscious yoga babes who love tantra and psychedelics

hmm, what a beach! 

those girls who show up topless are the ones that have more confidence and would be a great catch for cold approaching. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 4/2/2022 at 5:30 AM, blessedlion1993 said:

this place is heaven brotha! Avoid the touristy spots though, there are some serious gems here filled with conscious yoga babes who love tantra and psychedelics

Oh shit im already seeing tickets wtf

On 04/02/2022 at 3:37 AM, blessedlion1993 said:

Yesterday evening i saw 2 gorgeous women going to the beach where i live. I started making comments about one of the girls hats and how it looked like a Tulum hat (i live in another part of mexico)

and they were kinda engaging but it was wierd because i was like talking to them from being behind them on the sidewalk, so i asked if they'd mind if i walked down to the beach with them and they were like "we're actually having sister time right now and just want to catch up" i respected their request and just kept going. For me a no is always a no and i never push it after that, it's just so desperate to do so.

Later i ran into my friends on the beach, all women , and watched sunset with them. So there i am, with 6 topless chicks on the beach and one of them says her friend is close by, so we go to meet them and lo and behold it's the chicks from earlier.

So i rock up with 6 topless chicks right to the girls who had previously rejected me, it was fucking dope.

Lmao off dude. That's like something outta a movie ahahaha.

What was their (the two girls) reaction?

Also, I respect the respecting of the no.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback