Anon212

Can't Talk To Hot Girls

26 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, aurum said:

I’d start with the 9 hours series Leo just shot on this topic. That be a good start.

The reality is you’re going to have to invest 10s to maybe 100s of hours learning the theory. Then you’re going to have to invest 100 - 1000+ hours actually going out talking to girls to internalize the theory. And then you’re going to have to invest another 1000+ hours doing inner game work to make it really stick and become natural.

Still wanna do it?

I think Im done with the theory LoL

Yes, its literally my first priority right now in my Life. (Well, not *literally getting Girls, But basically healing my shame/hate energy (aka, The Monster, as i like to call It). (But satisfaying and burning my sex and intimacy desires are also a crucial part of the process of course).

I am going out 6 out of 7 days a week since 1st of January of this year, doing st least 3 approaches each day. Ideally i Will jump It to 5 a day soon. I am at 46 right now i am already seeing tremendous benefits in my "energetic aura" and third chakra. But the work is nowhere near done. I am at 0.5%> The idea is doing my first 1000 approaches this year.( I've done probably 50 approaches over the years But not really consistent and with less inner Game/introspection/idea of wtf i was doing )  What do u think? 

Edited by Javfly33

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The idea is doing my first 1000 approaches this year.

That’s a good number if your approaches are strong and result in actual conversations. In fact if your approaches are quality, you could get away with less than that and still see big improvement.

If you’re counting just saying “Hi” to a girl as one of those 1000 though, that’s not enough. You could do 100 “Hi” approaches in a single night.

Quality over quantity. Don’t get too hung  up on the numbers. The goal is not to hit your numbers, the goal is to become natural with women. So if you’re “hitting your numbers” but not improving, you missed the whole point. The numbers are just one metric of feedback of many metrics.

You’re much better off doing 3 solid, full intent approaches than 30 half-assed ones. That means getting her attention. That means not bailing out immediately if things don’t seem to be working out. And that means following through on your intent on why you approached her, e.g get her Instagram, set up a date etc. You may not succeed, but don’t just have a good interaction and then leave. 

13 minutes ago, aurum said:

That’s a good number if your approaches are strong and result in actual conversations. In fact if your approaches are quality, you could get away with less than that and still see big improvement.

If you’re counting just saying “Hi” to a girl as one of those 1000 though, that’s not enough. You could do 100 “Hi” approaches in a single night.

Quality over quantity. Don’t get too hung  up on the numbers. The goal is not to hit your numbers, the goal is to become natural with women. So if you’re “hitting your numbers” but not improving, you missed the whole point. The numbers are just one metric of feedback of many metrics.

You’re much better off doing 3 solid, full intent approaches than 30 half-assed ones. That means getting her attention. That means not bailing out immediately if things don’t seem to be working out. And that means following through on your intent on why you approached her, e.g get her Instagram, set up a date etc. You may not succeed, but don’t just have a good interaction and then leave. 

Im not going out to pick Up girls right now.

I have way way too much shame/hate energy and approach anxiety to be doing Direct Game. I've done It in the past and meh, I become tired of forcing myself. 

last time i did nightgame i went home crying of how shitty i was feeling. Lmao. When did Life got so ridiculous.

I am going out as i said to"heal" myself. It heals my social anxiety. Proper Game and Girls its a step that is there but i Will get there properly when the energy is good.  now my approaches consist on looking for "No's". Sometimes I would get a full interaction But most of them are just 20-30 second LoL. And Im Happy with that. But its helpful to read your advice once i get into actual pick up

Edited by Javfly33

On 2/1/2022 at 1:27 PM, aurum said:

The second way is you can build real confidence, self-esteem and learn to stop seeing women purely as sexual objects for you to conquer. This is actually harder and will likely take far longer. It requires serious personal growth. You likely will even get laid less if you choose this path. But the upside is you will actually be a healthy, happy human being.

More of this please.

should you even engage with people who intimidate you and make you uncomfortable? :)

i really mean that! 

I saw for myself that i thought i wanted the hot girls because that was the only way to prove my self worth, but then saw i actually wanted to build connections with people who were nice, comfortable to be around, and weren't intimidating. I just want to be myself and attract what i naturally attract, and stop the painful striving to get someone better so that i feel better :) 

I can't help since I'm in the same boat, just wanted to say I'm surprised no women have responded yet to give some tips from their POV.