Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleTree

can you take on the energy/aura of different entities/people?

9 posts in this topic

Sometimes i tell myself now i'm or take the energy on from Jesus or Krishna, or Johnny Depp, Tupac, my granny or whatever.

and imo for example when i tell myself i'm Jesus it feels like a very open, forgiving energy (even though i didn't read most of the bible)

with Krishna it feels like a bit more playful energy, more artistic etc. (even though i didn't read much of Krishna aside from the Bhagavad Gita)

could also be something negative like a Demon or Lucifer or whatever

in a way it's just mind games but it's more about feeling

have done those things since forever as a kid i told myself now i'm a Transformer or whatever if i tried to get a confidence boost for team games, if it really worked great then i wouldn't have any anxiety/confidence issues but do you think there's something to it or just hogwash?

it could also be archetypes or astrological signs like pisces or the energy of a tree or whatever

There is something to it! Everyone and everything is connected in the universal consciousness, we can merge our individual consciousness with someone else's. That's what method actors do. You "channel" their consciousness and temporarily become like them (even fictional characters have consciousness). Some spiritual schools use this technique, both seekers of enlightenment and those who seek power. I'm not an expert though, the real experts are channelers, they have both firsthand experience and can channel more info about the possibilities and possible negative effects (many method actors commit suicide or die because of some reckless behaviour after their role). So if someone wants to practise this they may want to speak with a channeler or some other expert before starting. 

Edited by Seraphim

You don't have to associate words like aura and energy with it. You're just roleplaying. There's nothing spiritual or magical about it.

Yes, if someone is mad and you're around them, it's easy to become mad yourself.

Jesus or Johnny Depp don't have a singular "energy". You're oversimplifying real people who have a complex range of emotions. It's kind of insulting. You're equating Robert De Niro to just a Goodfellas impression.

It sounds like you're just trying to emulate their personality. Not even their real personality at that. Just what you perceive them to be like through media that you've seen.

You're not merging consciousness, you're just acting. You're not literally channeling Tupac. You can't channel a Transformer, it's a cartoon character. We don't need these big lofty explanations without any basis in reality for everything to make us feel more special.

Edited by Yarco

24 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

There is something to it! Everyone and everything is connected in the universal consciousness, we can merge our individual consciousness with someone else's. That's what method actors do. You "channel" their consciousness and temporarily become like them (even fictional characters have consciousness). Some spiritual schools use this technique, both seekers of enlightenment and those who seek power. I'm not an expert though, the real experts are channelers, they have both firsthand experience and can channel more info about the possibilities and possible negative effects (many method actors commit suicide or die because of some reckless behaviour after their role). So if someone wants to practise this they may want to speak with a channeler or some other expert before starting. 

yea that's interesting

1 minute ago, Yarco said:

You don't have to associate words like aura and energy with it. You're just roleplaying. There's nothing spiritual or magical about it.

Yes, if someone is mad and you're around them, it's easy to become mad yourself.

I don't know if Jesus or Johnny Depp have a singular "energy" though.

It sounds like you're just trying to emulate their personality. Not even their real personality at that. Just what you perceive them to be like through media that you've seen.

not really it's more about emulating an inner feeling

@Yarco If a caveman saw a mathematician write equations he would say something similar. "You're just writing random stuff on the wall to make yourself feel special, it has nothing to do with reality" :) Just because you're not hip to it, doesn't mean it's not real.

Thought forms. 

Everyone's thought forms are interconnected. Which is partially why interesting shit can happen during astral projection even though AP is a lucid dream.

Thought forms get stronger with emotions. 

If you think one thought often especially if it's emotionally charged it affects material reality. If a thought form gets strong enough it affects other people.

I use imaginary archetypes who I assign roles and specific traits /features. Then I use them to inspire me. I know it sounds weird, but I find it easier that way. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@PurpleTree

Those great feeling energies are you, summon at will. :) 

The ‘one’ with anxiety & confidence issues is not you, but are discordant thoughts about a you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE