How to be wise

Is Ben Shapiro really at Blue?

67 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

Dude he talks about green ideas all the time, albeit to debunk it. His entire channel is about evaluating green ideas. 

man you are easily convinced

Edited by Windappreciator

1 hour ago, Windappreciator said:

man you are easily convinced

I’m convinced by reality.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 24.1.2022 at 0:12 AM, Leo Gura said:

This is a much better analysis of the CEO billionaire's denial of the Chinese genocide:

it's interesting because the first thing I thought of when the billionaire said that nobody cares about this issue and that we first need to take care of ourselves was you when you basically said the same thing about animal rights as a response to advocating for personal responsibility.

Glory to Israel

@How to be wise Of course he talks about it. His whole persona revolves around resisting green, and so does that of his whole audience.

But he definetely doesn't do it from above, as much as you would like to think that.

The whole culture wars is essentially a Blue values vs Green values thing, with Orange siding sometimes with one, sometimes with the other, but in most cases siding with Blue since they also are resisting Green.

Ben is on the Blue side.

45 minutes ago, Lews Therin said:

@How to be wise Of course he talks about it. His whole persona revolves around resisting green, and so does that of his whole audience.

But he definetely doesn't do it from above, as much as you would like to think that.

The whole culture wars is essentially a Blue values vs Green values thing, with Orange siding sometimes with one, sometimes with the other, but in most cases siding with Blue since they also are resisting Green.

Ben is on the Blue side.

I never claimed he was critiquing Green from above, but I’m sure that Ben is Orange, not Blue. Blue isn’t even aware of Green, nor is it capable of understanding it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise True, but you said he critiqued Orange from above, which would imply he is at green, which is just a no no.

Also, i didn't say he was Bue, i said he was Blue/orange.

The whole debatelord personna that made him famous is a orange trait, but he uses it to defend tradition and his InGroup, which are both Blue values.

He has lots of orange in him, but his main drive is the defence of conservative values and conservative groups/institutions.

He has also many times said we should "just kill" Fidel Castro, Nicolas Maduro and others. This people weren't judge or condemned, and Orange values a lot the adequate procedures. He wants them killed because they are "enemy group".

SO even though he has many low Orange traits, he is far away from peak Orange.

I think that Shapiro is very much orange and doesn't actually belive the shit he's spouting. Just does it for sponsor money.