Vittorio

Questions about DPT and plugging procedure

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, do you know how to proper dissolve DPT HCL in water?

Even with boiling hot water, if I stir for a long time there will still be chunks of DPT (quality is good, pure and labor graded).

The only way I found was to put some DPT and some water on a little spoon and warm the spoon from below with a lighter.

I guess some substance will evaporate but this is the only way I found to dissolve it.

I noticed that if I wait that the water cools down, the DPT will come back to salt too.

Do you have any suggestions to dissolve the substance properly or would you use my method?

Another question regards the plugging procedure.

I have already plugged and watched Leo's video.

Still I cannot find a good way to ensure that all the substance get absorbed.

Would you mind to share your plugging procedure with me (so you have your syringe ready, what do you do now?)?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Vittorio
Misspelling

You don't need it to dissolve. You just need to get it into the syringe and into your ass.

Don't waste time heating it up.

Sometimes vinegar is helpful for dissolving some substances. I usually use a bit of vinegar to dissolve freebase as it doesn't mix well with water.

DPT does not dissolve pretty much at all. Just suspend it in water and plug. You need a fairly large dose of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It doesn't dissolve well, especially in a high dose that you will probably need.

@Leo Gura You never mention sublingual route of administration, I use it for nootropics all the time, why not for psychdelics?

16 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura You never mention sublingual route of administration, I use it for nootropics all the time, why not for psychdelics?

It is quite slow acting and not all substances work well or at all for it. I tried it with n,n-DMT and it didn't do anything. Do some digging for info perhaps even on reddit -- like google "site:reddit.com dpt sublingual"

On 14.1.2022 at 2:26 PM, Leo Gura said:

You don't need it to dissolve. You just need to get it into the syringe and into your ass.

Don't waste time heating it up.

Sometimes vinegar is helpful for dissolving some substances. I usually use a bit of vinegar to dissolve freebase as it doesn't mix well with water.

DPT does not dissolve pretty much at all. Just suspend it in water and plug. You need a fairly large dose of it.

Ok so not even warm water, just plain water and plug with all the grains?

Or did you mean that I need more water? I have 1 ml syringe and I usually have around 0.4 ml with dissolved DPT. If I do not dissolve it, then a lot of DPT will stay stuck. I tried even with boiling water (always 0,4-0.5 ml). There is still wasted substance.

How much water do you suggest?

About the dosage I usually do around 65 mg but it partially evaporates due to the heating process I guess.

Edited by Vittorio

Another question, can I vape HCL? How many Celsius are needed for DPT?

21 hours ago, The0Self said:

It is quite slow acting and not all substances work well or at all for it. I tried it with n,n-DMT and it didn't do anything

sublingual is fast-acting, it is as fast as snorting, and leo reported that dmt doesn't work with plugging, so it might work well for other substances.

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

sublingual is fast-acting, it is as fast as snorting, and leo reported that dmt doesn't work with plugging, so it might work well for other substances.

(I was merely using the n,n-dmt as a general and relatively trivial point of info so maybe a few people aren't surprised when that particular chemical with that particular roa doesn't work -- irrelevant to the general discussion. I've used many other substances sublingually with great success, but it is in fact slower acting than insufflation/snorting, yet faster than oral.)

I have a ton of experience with this. It most certainly is not as fast acting as snorting. It's a little faster (sometimes quite a bit faster) than oral, so yeah relative to oral it is fast. And it also depends on the compound's molecular weight and lipid solubility and some other things -- e.g. nicotine is very fast acting sublingually (less than a minute), but LSD-25 takes generally around 20-45 minutes, and buprenorphine takes over an hour (sometimes up to 2 hours) sublingually whereas snorting buprenorphine takes exactly 20 minutes pretty much every single time... for example.

Fastest to slowest: inhalation, IV, rectal, intranasal, sublingual, oral. That much is certain. Transdermal, intraperitoneal, and intramuscular I'm not entirely sure about. Also, even though smoking hits faster than injection, IV goes in all at once so IV is conditionally faster.

Hope this helps.

Edited by The0Self