Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
happyhappy

why does this FORUM has a Rank function?

6 posts in this topic

there is a Rank bar next to all members. but currently, everyone's rank is pure nothingness. xDeven Leo's. 

why is there a rank function when there is no ranking and why keep it blank? do u have any idea to use it in the future Leo? @Leo Gura

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

My rank is "The Sauce"

jk... Ranks would probably mess up the forum imo

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It’s just part of the forum software or whatever and it has gone unused. Leo isn’t a web developer. He didn’t write the coding of this site from scratch himself. He’s using 3rd party stuff. 

@happyhappy judo is one of the most deadliest martial art. u can use judo and  cause a brain damage. it is better than bjj. jiguro kano , the founder of judo said that "when die, bury me in a white belt" . in other words , in the path of mastery everyone is a learner no one is an expert on no one has completed the journey. what we know is a drop  what we dont know is an ocean.also ranking system can cause ego boost

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

It’s just part of the forum software or whatever and it has gone unused. Leo isn’t a web developer. He didn’t write the coding of this site from scratch himself. He’s using 3rd party stuff. 

oh I see ! thank you chum! 

i got curious why there was this ranking thing! xD

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

My rank is "The Sauce"

jk... Ranks would probably mess up the forum imo

xD

yup, it would!  so it's better we don't have it!

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

@happyhappy judo is one of the most deadliest martial art. u can use judo and  cause a brain damage. it is better than bjj. jiguro kano , the founder of judo said that "when die, bury me in a white belt" . in other words , in the path of mastery everyone is a learner no one is an expert on no one has completed the journey. what we know is a drop  what we dont know is an ocean.also ranking system can cause ego boost

<3 true browsky!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

There used to be a karma and ranking system, back in the good ol’ days

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)