The Buddha

The First Enlightenment-Centric Nation is a Reality!!!

46 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Tim R said:

If his teachings work for you - go ahead! I'm just saying that an enlightenment centric country doesn't work, it'll get corrupted real quick.

Yeah corruption is the main problem with all this ideas, when the master is no more it gets crazy. But what has been done for such a long time is what is called guru parampara, which is literally making the disciple the guru and when they leave the body trasnmit all the blessings to the other guru to keep going. He is the 293 successor in this style of government and so kailasa will keep working like this. In fact guru parampara is followed by all religions and even most jobs till 100years ago. The master teaches a disciple and then the disciple is the master and so on. It is proven in time to be very succesful.

And yeah I'm done with this post because it seems like I'm trying to sell something or to convince anyone of anything. Just wanted to share that this is happening, that it is the first time a country will be established as the sole purpose of enligthenment and consciousness, and to also invite all of you to take advantage of what they are offering for free. Which in my experience have proven to be very effective.

2 hours ago, The Buddha said:

And yeah I'm done with this post because it seems like I'm trying to sell something or to convince anyone of anything. Just wanted to share that this is happening, that it is the first time a country will be established as the sole purpose of enligthenment and consciousness, and to also invite all of you to take advantage of what they are offering for free. Which in my experience have proven to be very effective.

I don't know if this will help it may just anger you. The response you are getting here is what is seen globally. At the very least it gives you an idea of what is there, and by experiencing it you have been through it which has value.

Although we are different in what we seek as I expressed. If I speak about my beliefs for what an ideal collective is, I am sure to (and have) got the responses of the same tone you did. The push back from the status quo is always there when any kind of change, even tiny ones about a small aspect of culture are expressed, and this a large contrast to what exists currently.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak I found great value in your words and also with all the people that commented in the post. Everything is an oportunity to evolve and learn new things. When you discover the light within you cannot get angry with other people as you see the same one in themselves, your essence is the essence of all beings. It was nice to get roasted in fact I enjoyed it very much, it's just fun to be alive:P. It's all a game at the end, we play it hard but it's all non-sense, in other words, pure freedom. We just do our best and go on, I thank you deeply for taking the time for this last message, it's a sweet ending. See everything is in balance at the end. Infinite Love <3

A big sign of cult behavior is constantly defending the person and going to great lengths to do so.

Throw all those separate selves away. 

this dude looks like some league of legends bullshit