Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

Evian vs Reverse Osmosis

6 posts in this topic

Do you really think it's worth installing reverse osmosis system or is Evian water bottles good enough for the body/mental aquity

Bottled water is way more expensive. As far as worth goes, RO is a no brainer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Most bottled water ist severely contaminated with synthetic polymers (microplastic). 
Glass is an alternative.

I always forget how bad tap water quality is all around the world. Where I live, the water that comes out the tap is literally filled into bottles and sold as "healing water" in other parts of Europe. xD

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

19 hours ago, levani said:

Do you really think it's worth installing reverse osmosis system or is Evian water bottles good enough for the body/mental aquity

RO is good but make sure you add minerals back in. If you’re going to spend money on that, you may want to check out Beautiful Water filters:

https://beautifulwater.co/

Better than RO in my opinion. But it will cost you a bit.

If you can’t afford it, I’d try to get a better quality glass water like Mountain Valley.

Bottled water will have a good amount of micro plastics in it. You will get away from some toxins, but get more plastic into your system. It is also a pain to use bottled water for all of your cooking etc. 

RO is the best. 

I have a countertop RO since many years. 

You have to change its filters from time to time. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.