KatiesKarma

Tarot card readings

6 posts in this topic

It's safe to say that these had a profoundly *negative* impact on me and are partly the reason of how I came about in the first place. (Thanks, mom)

Two years ago one such lady said that my depression would pass, she was wrong. 

I'm still considering going to another one because that's what being lost and in despair drives you to do.

I love tarot. Always fun card I get. 

Magician was the last one. 

Not trying to be rude here, but repeating experiences you know don't work for you and are negative doesn't make any sense. Especially if you're lost in despair and depression like you say you are. I can't tell you what to do here but if you are truly is a state of constant despair, it may be time to sit down and really take an audit of your life. Your diet, your routines, your friends, your thought patterns, etc. Odds are, if you're willing to go get another tarot reading even though you've had profoundly negative experiences in the past with tarot, you're probably doing this in other areas of your life too. Returning again and again to the very demons that torture you. Really sit down and get specific about the things you KNOW perpetuate this state of despair and stop returning to those things in your life. Take a stand and cut them off completely. I would recommend having a therapist walk through this process with you. Therapy can really help if you're truly open to letting yourself be helped. Anyways, goodluck!

2 minutes ago, tlowedajuicemayne said:

Not trying to be rude here, but repeating experiences you know don't work for you and are negative doesn't make any sense. Especially if you're lost in despair and depression like you say you are. I can't tell you what to do here but if you are truly is a state of constant despair, it may be time to sit down and really take an audit of your life. Your diet, your routines, your friends, your thought patterns, etc. Odds are, if you're willing to go get another tarot reading even though you've had profoundly negative experiences in the past with tarot, you're probably doing this in other areas of your life too. Returning again and again to the very demons that torture you. Really sit down and get specific about the things you KNOW perpetuate this state of despair and stop returning to those things in your life. Take a stand and cut them off completely. I would recommend having a therapist walk through this process with you. Therapy can really help if you're truly open to letting yourself be helped. Anyways, goodluck!

This 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@KatiesKarma Lose the victim mentality and replace it with responsibility. Train yourself to become more responsible everyday, especially of your emotions. It is possible to become unaffected by external events. It just take some time and a little bit of incremental effort everyday.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Don’t judge spirit?it’s not exactly a prediction, it’s more about guidance on how to handle current circumstances. If the person doesn’t take it in fully, there will still be struggles. Even if they do, there are always obstacles. Some people need to stop slacking wtf ??

Edited by B222