Bioclassifiers

Raw UFO footage captured in Tampa, FL (Dec. 25, 2021)

55 posts in this topic

VIDEO LINK

A few comments are in order.

(1) The large luminous object traveling linearly is (obviously) an airplane. This serves as an important juxtaposition.

(2) Directly above the airplane are two anomalously “traveling” (jittering) luminous objects.

(3) One such anomaly clearly intensifies its luminosity between 00:45-00:49.

(4) The same anomaly also apparently flaunts its antigravitational capacity between 00:50-00:51 as it exits the frame.

(5) We will upload an in-depth analysis of this footage in due time.

(6) This footage is completely raw (unedited) and was captured by an iPhone camera roll.

(7) Sensitive or studied perception is *not* required to detect either anomalies. However, unhinged skepticism or cynicism will cause swift dismissal.

Could be. Not saying this isn't a UFO -- in fact I would actually prefer that it did convince me that it was; it'd make for more interesting times -- but with the quality of that video, that could have been a plane. I have seen planes like that such that the lights, as they do in the video, don't falter even for long distances. And the periodic increase in intensity of the light seemed to correlate with a sort of focus difference / haloing effect. Not a naysayer in any way on this topic -- I'd be amazed yet at the same time perfectly unsurprised if we made contact with extraterrestrial life -- I just don't think this video is profound evidence. Maybe that's just at first glance for me. Let's see what others think.

Not saying I disbelieve it at all, I just have no opinion on the matter either way as of yet in particular for this video.

Edited by The0Self

53 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Could be. Not saying this isn't a UFO -- in fact I would actually prefer that it did convince me that it was; it'd make for more interesting times -- but with the quality of that video, that could have been a plane. I have seen planes like that such that the lights, as they do in the video, don't falter even for long distances. And the periodic increase in intensity of the light seemed to correlate with a sort of focus difference / haloing effect. Not a naysayer in any way on this topic -- I'd be amazed yet at the same time perfectly unsurprised if we made contact with extraterrestrial life -- I just don't think this video is profound evidence. Maybe that's just at first glance for me. Let's see what others think.

Not saying I disbelieve it at all, I just have no opinion on the matter either way as of yet in particular for this video.

I sincerely appreciate your neutral openness… a refreshing attitude. I’m just offering this footage in the hopes that someone can help me decipher it, as this is personally recorded!

The sudden acceleration @ 00:50 is what convinced me of its “anomalous” status.

It's a total story, but: if ET's (perhaps even "trans-dimensional's" or something) are in a superhuman, highly or fully integrated state of consciousness, or higher order beings in some way, maybe it's possible they will show up literally as we stop disbelieving in them, collectively and perhaps to some extent, individually. Since nothing is truly separate anyway. But that's on the relative level which is inseparable from distortion.

The video itself, on the other hand, I can't really say anything else about. Maybe some more here will view it and let you know what they think. It definitely looks like it could conceivably be plausible, but beyond that I don't have any opinion on the matter.

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

It's a total story, but: if ET's (perhaps even "trans-dimensional's" or something) are in a superhuman, highly or fully integrated state of consciousness, or higher order beings in some way, maybe it's possible they will show up literally as we stop disbelieving in them, collectively and perhaps to some extent, individually. Since nothing is truly separate anyway. But that's on the relative level which is inseparable from distortion.

The video itself, on the other hand, I can't really say anything else about. Maybe some more here will view it and let you know what they think. It definitely looks like it could conceivably be plausible, but beyond that I don't have any opinion on the matter.

Thank you for your genuine, interesting response. Personally, and with a touch of wide-eyed hopefulness, I think of ET’s capable of “folding” spacetime to travel “superluminally” (and thus interplanetarily) have evolved beyond solid biochemical bodies and into physically-variable electrochemical bodies. Their “aircraft” will likewise NOT be solid metallic objects, but rather, higher-order photonic objects… this is wild thinking, surely. 

I’ll elaborate as others see this video. 

I'm not quite sure if I know exactly what bright little spot you mean, but to me it looks like it's actually just some sort of insect (some fly?) that reflects the light from the house on the right (the one which isn't in the frame), that would explain why it moves and reflects light the way it does. Depending on how close it was to the camera it can appear to be bigger than it actually was..

It could also just be noise, the whole videos is rather noisy.

4 minutes ago, Bioclassifiers said:

Thank you for your genuine, interesting response. Personally, and with a touch of wide-eyed hopefulness, I think of ET’s capable of “folding” spacetime to travel “superluminally” (and thus interplanetarily) have evolved beyond solid biochemical bodies and into physically-variable electrochemical bodies. Their “aircraft” will likewise NOT be solid metallic objects, but rather, higher-order photonic objects… this is wild thinking, surely. 

I’ll elaborate as others see this video. 

I really have no opinion on the matter but a particularly awesome scenario which makes sense to me is if they are like higher order hive minds, our finite minds could be connected to theirs in some way, so they'll literally show up AS we cease to disbelieve in them, or just when the time is right. Law of One kind of stuff. That's basically just fiction but from here certainly I see no reason for why it couldn't appear to happen in the universal play! xD

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

I'm not quite sure if I know exactly what bright little spot you mean, but to me it looks like it's actually just some sort of insect (some fly?) that reflects the light from the house on the right (the one which isn't in the frame), that would explain why it moves and reflects light the way it does. Depending on how close it was to the camera it can appear to be bigger than it actually was..

It could also just be noise, the whole videos is rather noisy.

Comment noted. What about the “teleportative” movement @ 00:50? No insect can violate the classical mechanics governing inertial lag! 

9 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Could be a tic-tac UFO. Movement fits. I actually had contact with aliens on my last psychedelic trip... They psychicly attacked me...

Very intriguing! The erratic movement is what weirded me out… Can you bring me up to speed on what a tic-tac UFO is, as opposed to a more traditional saucer / spheroid? Does the latter stay steady while the former move erratically?

12 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Could be a tic-tac UFO. Movement fits. I actually had contact with aliens on my last psychedelic trip... They psychicly attacked me...

Your experience points to the (perhaps unfortunate) existence of “negative ET’s” — what did their physical bodies look like, if you don’t mind elaborating? :D

9 minutes ago, Bioclassifiers said:

What about the “teleportative” movement @ 00:50? No insect can violate the classical mechanics governing inertial lag! 

Most flys can accelerate unbelievably quickly. Like, just normal flies, I'm not even talking about any exotic fly species or anything. To me it doesnt look like it violates any mechanical laws.

And btw we're talking about flys here, you said "insects"; there are insects (fleas) that can jump with an acceleration that results in 300G force. Let that sink in...

3 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Most flys can accelerate unbelievably quickly. Like, just normal flies, I'm not even talking about any exotic fly species or anything. To me it doesnt look like it violates any mechanical laws.

And btw we're talking about flys here, you said "insects"; there are insects (fleas) that can jump with an acceleration that results in 300G force. Let that sink in...

Interesting points regarding insects. But the movement @ 00:50 doesn’t seem mechanically anomalous to you? 

Hmm I've watched it a few times now, and the easiest explanation I could come up with is that it's a fly that is rather close to the camera, like just a few feet away. Also, when it starts to make this jump it's the same moment where you've started to zoom, so that would make the movement seem faster than it actually is. I think that's the easiest explanation (Ockhams Razor).

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

Hmm I've watched it a few times now, and the easiest explanation I could come up with is that it's a fly that is rather close to the camera, like just a few feet away. Also, when it starts to make this jump it's the same moment where you've started to zoom, so that would make the movement seem faster than it actually is. I think that's the easiest explanation (Ockhams Razor).

Hm. Having personally recorded the video, I saw the object as quite “far away”. I was following the airplane below with my camera, which was traveling considerably more slowly and looked much closer. Thanks for your helpful comments! 

Where is the UFO?

This kind of footage is what makes UFO people seem crazy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Where is the UFO?

This kind of footage is what makes UFO people seem crazy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.