Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Julian Blanc > O.G Master of game? & Why PTSD Face?

9 posts in this topic

Been hearing around that Julian Blancs older infields represent true mastery in game, god tier level game. 

How true is this? 

Also I am enjoying this video, some good advice but why this PTSD Face? 

He's teaching spirituality & self help yet his face looks disturbed, poor Julian get well soon or maybe U can't judge a person by ones expression, perhaps.

I know I dont know the guy there could be so many reasons. He just seems a lot less happy than owen does via his face & voice. No im not a psychologist. 

There’s nothing wrong with his face. He claims he’s happier than he’s ever been which isn’t hard to believe if he’s dedicating himself to powerful self help instead of drinking hooking up in night clubs.

He no longer teaches pickup after the drama incident but was supposedly one of the best. 

@Striving for more yeah he was very good back in his day, I only saw him in action in person once but his infields use to be great and everyone at Rsd said he was the best. To bad they don't teach what they are known for in a time when guys need them most

@Globalcollective Nice, aside from obviously learning from the best, a part of me has always been inspired & intrigued by the "Master of the masters" type of person. 

Like, Lionel Messi in Soccer/football, he evokes awe because everyone knows he's the best of the best anyone has ever seen. 

It's always nice to pinpoint these people in any field, if not for your own growth than at least for your own amusement. inspiration & re-imagination of the threshold of possibility. 

Edited by Striving for more

I don't think there's anything wrong with his face. His eyes still look strong despite the fact that he's dressed old fashioned tattered clothes all the time. 

The problem he has is he probably is physically and mentally very tired. All these constant talks which require sharp wit and response is probably very hard on him. His talks are very different from those by Brian Tracy or Zig Ziglar where they just said out memorised script.

On top of that, Julien probably has to speak for many hours per day for a whole week for his workshop. Of course, he will look tired.

15 hours ago, hyruga said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with his face. His eyes still look strong despite the fact that he's dressed old fashioned tattered clothes all the time. 

The problem he has is he probably is physically and mentally very tired. All these constant talks which require sharp wit and response is probably very hard on him. His talks are very different from those by Brian Tracy or Zig Ziglar where they just said out memorised script.

On top of that, Julien probably has to speak for many hours per day for a whole week for his workshop. Of course, he will look tired.

Yeah fair enough, I also look tired due to sleep problems. 

I meant more he had a look of resignation, sadness or trauma. But I don't really know wat the f*** i'm saying tbh. 

@Striving for more Nah I think your intuition is spot on. This guy has serious emotional unresolved emotional trauma. But that doesn't mean he also isn't giving some good advice and helping people. Both things can be true.

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

Yeah fair enough, I also look tired due to sleep problems. 

I meant more he had a look of resignation, sadness or trauma. But I don't really know wat the f*** i'm saying tbh. 

He's a workaholic and I think he spent even more time preparing for his new online program, high vibe communication. Now that you mention it, I won't be surprised if he is on some sort of drugs.

The cult of personality around some PUA guys is weird. I remember people used to kiss so much ass in those Facebook groups and get into arguments over who was the best coach.