Godishere

Death and God Realization

6 posts in this topic

Yes, you can go through the fear of it in the present moment with the absolute intention to sit all the way through the fear, and you follow it with courage and inquire into anything that gets in the way, and then you can have an awakening and you'll learn that death doesn't exist.

But, you can also use Love, and to give appreciation and gratitude for life, and humility and you can use the same thing - inquire - and it will give you an awakening. 

You can also mix going through death - memento mori - while adding Love to it, that mixture can give good results, too.

q8IUGig.jpg

Edited by Loba

@Judy2 I haven't gotten to pure no-one-here just yet, albeit a few times of that near emptiness - there is still a me when this happens, but not quite as thick - but much more environmentally aware - bodily aware - I also experience souls when I have awakenings, like a grape cluster or something, and once I experienced the wheel that people talk about sometimes - the sensation of a gravity pulling me in like a black hole, I guess the singularity.  And that, which we are all made of - that kind of feels like a carbonated beverage as well, the little soda bubbles being the souls - in the "soup" of awareness.

A lot of people here don't experience souls, so I am waiting and creating room for some of the similar experiences people have here to happen to me to compare to what I have had, and then I can probably bridge the gap easily enough.  Maybe with a psychedelic in the future.  Once I "get it", I can go back to it, but I don't have a reference point for some of it quite yet.

You can still have an experience of God and of there not being death, with the ego still there to witness it all, but it kind of sits in the backseat and doesn't get the chance to colour anything in - until it is over and I come back to my body/ego.

In my experience, death and God go hand in hand, in how people approach death - going through the fear of it, and also giving love keeps the heart open, and helps them make room to witness God (still have not had the I am God experience yet, either.) 

@Godishere In my personal experience and exploration of this, there is no death. Even the common term the after-life is not accurate, there is only life. As far as God realization after withdrawing your focus from this human experience, that seems to be a very individual thing. Most seem to enter another layer of the dream that is very similar to the reality they just left and will have to "die" many more times to reach God realization. 

Death, God realization, and unicorns. No peanut though. The belief in the formers is readily seen as the same as the belief in the latter. What a funny infinite relief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE