somegirl

Extracting things I want from everyday situations

118 posts in this topic

I came across many life situations where I thought "I could use this to construct the reality I want to experience". These life experiences either made me realize what I absolutely don't want (and therefore made it more clear what I do want) or they made me want something even more.

I want to report on these specific life situations that are happening to me that could be very useful if only I choose to look at it from a perspective of "How could I use this situation that is currently happening to me to my benefit?"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So... It's happening again. She's doing it again. We talked about this. I told S that I don't want this kind of (lack of) interaction and communication anymore. If she has something bothering her about me or something going on in her personal life etc. it's not okay to just flat out ignore me. What kind of behavior is that? It pisses me off. I'm so disappointed that this is happening again. I thought we got over this.

I literally feel like she doesn't want us to be friends sometimes. It came across my mind a few times in the past. It's just her behavior that makes me want to not bother her anymore. I don't feel good about our friendship anymore. I don't feel excited/happy when I'm about to see her. I actually feel kinda nervous because I don't know in what mood she will be that day - will she laugh and smile and be all nice towards me and wanna do everything with me, or will she just go cold on me and go as far as to not even say hi to me, or even acknowledge my existence. It's flat out hurtful what she's doing. It's actually an emotional torture. I feel emotionally abused.

She didn't even acknowledge me on Thursday. Didn't even say hi. Didn't even LOOK at me. I was observing her, she didn't make an eye contact with me at all when she entered the room. What kind of behavior is that? Wtf? Why would she behave this way? I literally didn't do anything to deserve this. You do this when you hate somebody or you want to hurt them. Even if she's having personal problems, an acknowledgement of my existence is a bare minimum thing to do when you're entering a room where your supposed CLOSE FRIEND is. 

I'm slowly giving up on this friendship. I think it has no future. What I'm doing right now is coming to terms with the fact that we probably won't stay close for a long time (as opposed to other friends I have). Because this is unacceptable. 

I already initiated the talk with her in the past regarding this issue and told her this was bothering me and that I don't like it. We promised each other that we will tell each other if something is wrong. She is still staying quiet,  when there is clearly something going on with her. And I can bet on anything that she won't initiate herself the talk and tell me what's wrong. I literally cannot see that happening. 

Maybe this kind of behavior is why she stopped communication with several of her friends in the past. Maybe. It would make sense. This is unacceptable behaviour. A good friend doesn't behave like this.

I am so triggered by this because it is hurtful. This is something an enemy does to you when they want to ignore your existance in order to hurt you. Or they behave like you don't matter. This is literally what an enemy would do. 

I will see, based on a circumstance and my mood, if this is worth the effort anymore. I will see. But my mind is made up I think - this won't last for years and years. It won't. There's no way with this kind of approach, that it will last. 

What I want:

✓friend who will be able to communicate with me when certain problem comes up (regarding me of whatever it is that bothers her) instead of staying quiet about it

✓friend who won't ignore me (even if I am not the reason they feel bad)

✓I want to be able to know where I'm at with someone, I want stability (I don't want surprises, frequent mood changes, instability, "one day I love you, next day I don't know you" type of thing)

✓I want to be able to tell them what bothers me about them without fearing they will take revenge on me for expressing my feelings. 

9 hours ago, somegirl said:

I came across many life situations where I thought "I could use this to construct the reality I want to experience". These life experiences either made me realize what I absolutely don't want (and therefore made it more clear what I do want) or they made me want something even more.

I want to report on these specific life situations that are happening to me that could be very useful if only I choose to look at it from a perspective of "How could I use this situation that is currently happening to me to my benefit?"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So... It's happening again. She's doing it again. We talked about this. I told S that I don't want this kind of (lack of) interaction and communication anymore. If she has something bothering her about me or something going on in her personal life etc. it's not okay to just flat out ignore me. What kind of behavior is that? It pisses me off. I'm so disappointed that this is happening again. I thought we got over this.

I literally feel like she doesn't want us to be friends sometimes. It came across my mind a few times in the past. It's just her behavior that makes me want to not bother her anymore. I don't feel good about our friendship anymore. I don't feel excited/happy when I'm about to see her. I actually feel kinda nervous because I don't know in what mood she will be that day - will she laugh and smile and be all nice towards me and wanna do everything with me, or will she just go cold on me and go as far as to not even say hi to me, or even acknowledge my existence. It's flat out hurtful what she's doing. It's actually an emotional torture. I feel emotionally abused.

She didn't even acknowledge me on Thursday. Didn't even say hi. Didn't even LOOK at me. I was observing her, she didn't make an eye contact with me at all when she entered the room. What kind of behavior is that? Wtf? Why would she behave this way? I literally didn't do anything to deserve this. You do this when you hate somebody or you want to hurt them. Even if she's having personal problems, an acknowledgement of my existence is a bare minimum thing to do when you're entering a room where your supposed CLOSE FRIEND is. 

I'm slowly giving up on this friendship. I think it has no future. What I'm doing right now is coming to terms with the fact that we probably won't stay close for a long time (as opposed to other friends I have). Because this is unacceptable. 

I already initiated the talk with her in the past regarding this issue and told her this was bothering me and that I don't like it. We promised each other that we will tell each other if something is wrong. She is still staying quiet,  when there is clearly something going on with her. And I can bet on anything that she won't initiate herself the talk and tell me what's wrong. I literally cannot see that happening. 

Maybe this kind of behavior is why she stopped communication with several of her friends in the past. Maybe. It would make sense. This is unacceptable behaviour. A good friend doesn't behave like this.

I am so triggered by this because it is hurtful. This is something an enemy does to you when they want to ignore your existance in order to hurt you. Or they behave like you don't matter. This is literally what an enemy would do. 

I will see, based on a circumstance and my mood, if this is worth the effort anymore. I will see. But my mind is made up I think - this won't last for years and years. It won't. There's no way with this kind of approach, that it will last. 

What I want:

✓friend who will be able to communicate with me when certain problem comes up (regarding me of whatever it is that bothers her) instead of staying quiet about it

✓friend who won't ignore me (even if I am not the reason they feel bad)

✓I want to be able to know where I'm at with someone, I want stability (I don't want surprises, frequent mood changes, instability, "one day I love you, next day I don't know you" type of thing)

✓I want to be able to tell them what bothers me about them without fearing they will take revenge on me for expressing my feelings. 

@somegirl

You deserve it!<3.

Ever told your friend that you feel ignored? What did she respond?

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

You go girl.

Samo napred. ??

Hvala ti ?

54 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

You deserve it!<3.

Ever told your friend that you feel ignored? What did she respond?

Yes, at one point it was pretty bad, and I initiated conversation about it. I told her I don't feel good about it when it happens. Turns out she also was feeling the same way about us as I did, but she thought *I* was behaving weird. She thought I didn't want to be close anymore etc.

Anyway, we agreed that we will from now on communicate with each other the moment we feel something is off. That's why I feel disappointed that she's not saying anything right now, when I can feel her energy is off. 

I am honestly tired of initiating and always checking up on her if everything is good about us etc. I did it already in the past. Friendship consists of two people. If she's not willing to put in effort into it as well, we can call it quits. 

Edited by somegirl

✓ I want someone who wants to be my friend

✓I want someone who sees value in me and appreciates me as a person

✓ I want someone who always reminds me that I am enough as a person and that I am lovable

✓I want to be seen, heard and understood by my friends

////////////////////////////////////////////

Tomorrow I will have a group meeting with few people I recently met in one organisation. I don't look forward to it too much. Reason is because I don't feel they value me as a friend and as a person. I don't want to spend time with people that I feel do not appreciate me or are not interested in me.

I don't want to have to beg someone to see my worth. If they do not, I feel like I don't belong there. If I already have an option choose what people I will spend time with, I would choose to spend time with people that adore me and wanna see me again and again. People that I will feel good about myself after interacting with them.  I don't want to feel as if something is wrong with me after interacting with them. 

Also I don't want anyone, including myself, to feel left out when we are together.

✓I want to feel good about myself after interacting with my group of friends/a friend

✓I want to feel full of life and energy after interacting with my group of friends/a friend (I don't want to feel like a beat up dog after talking to them)

✓I want everyone to feel included in a group, not left out 

Edited by somegirl

Friend is still behaving distant. No message from her side whatsoever. She just messaged me on Sunday regarding assignment we have to complete together. But no talk about anything else after that.

We need to see each other tomorrow for this assignment. Otherwise I really wouldn't wanna see her. 

Tomorrow I plan to tell her, either live (if we meet each other) or through text (if she decides to postpone this or tell me she can't come see me for xyz reasons) that I have noticed weird, cold energy coming from her and will ask if I am wrong. I won't attack her. I will control myself. I will try to be as non-confrontational as I can possibly be. But on the inside I am already done with this friendship. It takes a lot for me to give up on someone I am close with, like this. But this is not acceptable behaviour coming from a supposed "close friend" of mine. I don't want a friend like this. 

I can't imagine what could she say that would make me change my mind. It must be something really really fucking good, to make up for this kind of neglectful behavior. 

Either way I will tell her everything that is on my mind. Every single situation (as of recently) that bothered me, coming from her. And I will ask her why. And I will remind her ehat kind of promise we made to each other. And I will ask if she really cares about me and this friendship because I feel like she doesn't. 

I don't care that it's new years and that atmosphere should be happy and positive. I will bring up this issues now. I will. If she has the heart to behave like this now, in this time of the year, I will gladly return the favor. I will bring up tough topics and uncomfortable conversations. One. Last. Time. 

However, knowing that she stays quiet instead of talking it out with me, and by her seeming unbothered by this kind of distance she created between us, even if things get resolved, I am definitely keeping her at arms lengtht. Definitely. Even if we have a good conversation tomorrow that will resolve some things. Why, you ask? Why would you do that if you were to resolve these issues with her? 

Because she does this to me in the first place. Because she has a heart to treat me as an invisible object when she has a bad day. Because she stays quiet after having treated me like that and is okay with our distance. Because I feel that she doesn't want to maintain this friendship anymore. 

This is why.

Fuck this.

I am hurt.

I am angry.

I don't want this. 

✅ I want something real and stable.

✅ I want someone I can rely on.

✅ Someone who cares about me.

Someone who will not make me feel like shit after interacting with them.

I am fucking tired of always questioning my worth after this kind of interactions. 

I am tired of feeling something is wrong with me. 

✅ I want someone who will bring a light to parts of myself I wasn't even aware I have. 

✅ I want someone who will encourage me to be better.

I don't want someone who I feel is jealous of me. That's another thing. I kinda feel that she is threatened by my success. Maybe I am wrong. I don't know if I am just saying this because I am so done with her or because I sincerely think this. I don't really feel her genuine happiness when she sees me thrive. I have had this thought hovering above me for quite some time.  She doesn't compliment me very often. I want to actually feel appreciated by my friend.

Maybe this is my fault, but because of this, I felt I am not free to share my talent and show off because I feel she will feel threatened by me and won't want to be my friend or hang out with me anymore. 

✅ I want to feel appreciated by someone I am close with, either in friendship or relationship sense.

I just think I need to love myself more. I just think that I do love myself, but in reality I am not as confident as I used to be. I think I am not good enough in a way. 

After talking to a group of people, I constantly critize myself and other people (in my mind) for this and that, and I often feel bad and defeated for not having done this and that. Sometimes it is legit other people who should be more considerate, but since I cannot control them, all I can do is focus on myself and how I carry myself and behave. So I can feel good on my own body. Me going in this oranisation seem bad and uncomfortable but it can be good for me in the long run. I will try extract the most valuable things in my life and apply to my life. It will make my life more closer to my dream life.

There's also this one thing... I noticed that I view some people as better than me and therefore I behave in a way I don't like, I people please (and I often regret this afterwards), but then other people I view like they are "below" me, as bad as that sounds. And some people I view as equals. I don't know how. It's just energy they give off I think. 

Let me think. People who do not pay attention to me I feel are above me. People who do not value me as much as I would like them to value me. People who do not compliment me. Those people I feel and behave as if they are "above me". I also have problems setting my boundaries firmly with these kind of people because I don't feel like they value what I say. I don't feel like they want to listen to me. Because they view me as "below them". I don't express my thoughts with them. I just go with what they like. 

I want to be confident no matter who I interact with. (I need to work on this) (People being "above" me is just my perception of them, it is not a fact grounded in reality)

People who treat me fine, pay attention to me, compliment me, I feel they are equals to me. They are the best. I can talk to them freely. I can joke and express myself without fear. I can set boundaries with them too.

People who compliment me too much are "below me". People who don't seem confident in general. People who talk quietly and stutter. I feel relaxed with them. I don't feel threatened. I can also express myself freely with these people. I easily set boundaries with them too, and I do that confidently. I can express my thoughts freely. 

///////////////////////////////////////////////

I actually never distinguished how I want to be and to appear as a person when interacting with other people. It got me thinking. What kind of person I want to be and to appear to other people? Who I eould like to be?

I was listening to Robert Greene and he mentioned that we are all essentially actors in our own lives. We all play a role and we can also create a work of art with our character. We choose how we wanna act. 

So... In order to live a life I wanna live... (which I have only glimpses of that dream life, but not the whole picture and clear vision of how that lmust look like) I need to be the person that fits that picture. I cannot be negative and live an exciting life. It doesn't go together. 

I'm visualizing that...

I want to fix my energy. I want to be positive (but genuinely positive ,having positive thoughts). I don't want toxic shit running my system. I want to be attractive to positive uplifting people in my life. 

-I will do this by being more grateful in life and focus on the positive things that will make me feel good and happy. I will make a list of things I am grateful for every single day. I managed to be this positive bubble of energy when I was in elementary school. My friend even made a comment about my energy and how I seem positive. She even asked me if I am in love with someone, because I seemed so happy. 

I want to be well put together. Clothes that are clean and suit me and enhance my atributes. Mostly neutral colors (beige, black, gray, white).

I want to speak fluently and eloquently. I don't want to stutter. I want to seem like a very good speaker, that is interesting and pleasant to listen to.

When I see high quality people, i always notice this common trait in her. Good, clear speaking abilities and good story tellers. They don't stutter. They don't necessarily speak loud, but when they speak, they speak in moderate tone so everyone can hear them clearly. 

-I will manage to do this when I read more book but OUT LOUD. Saying every word clearly and precisely. 

I want to be enlightened in intelectual sense. I want to be knowledgeable about movies/series and books. 

-I will do this by, of course, watching more movies and series. To keep up with what's trendy and to relate to people around me so I can have things to talk about. I am honestly not so big on movies and series, but I want to create myself in a way I want. I would want my future bf to know much about movies and series and books, so I need to match that frequency. Even though movies are a form of art, and I am into art, I never got myself into movies ever. I don't know why but it seemed boring to me to watch movies. It's just people acting. I see people every day. I was more interested in cartoons.

But. I want to change and be more knowledgeable in this area. 

I want to be more feminine. I want attractive, seductive, feminine energy beaming from me. Oh my god. I actually managed to do this 3 years ago. And everyone noticed that! Everyone made a comment about my energy. They saw something undescribably attractive about me, but not just the way I looked, but the kind of energy I was radiating with. Even my friends noticed this. 

-I managed to do this by pretending and behaving as if I am the deal. As if I am the most amazing, attractive girl wherever I walked in. As if every guy wanted to be with me. I even managed to have very seductive look. One guy even made a comment on it once. 

Leaving this list for later. I am a bit tired. 

Edited by somegirl

I was in Belgrade for New Years. Man. I am always amazed with this city. Now, for some reason, even more than usual. 

It's just so fun and you can see a lot happening at the same time. At one point you see couple kissing, right beside them you see some street man singing, right next to him you see group of people cheering on little kid who is dancing... I'm just so amazed. It's so cool. And some many different people to see. From all over the country and world. Everybody came to have a good time. 

I am speaking as if I was here for the first time, but this is not the case - but something about this visit was different from the rest. Can't exactly pinpoint it. I think I was not enjoying it enough as I should have. I also did something I thought I couldn't/was too incapable of, and that is travelling back to my town on my own. Alone. That's a first for me. Yay for me for that.

Anyway. This was truly inspiring. There's a lot of things that came to mind when I was there yesterday. There's also some wishes I have for the New Year. And goals. But I might create separate comment for it, as I am not too sure about it yet. 

✅ Man, I want to live like this. I want to travel on my own whenever I feel like doing it. I wanna have courage to do more things on my own.

✅ I want to meet cool people. I want to feel like I'm also part of the conversation. I don't want to just admire them for their coolness, I want also them to act cool towards me. Just wanna meet cool people like this. 

✅ Wanna seem cool myself. Cool is relative term but... In my mind, I think of someone as "cool" when: they have their shit together, when they are open to new (maybe even unknown, uncertain) experiences because they have adventurous mindset (this is so attractive to me), when they are confident in themselves (and that shows through the way they walk and talk). So I want to be cool in that way.

✅For some reason, people I saw today and yesterday and places I've been through were inspiring. I want to inspire like that as well.

✅I want to earn enough money through work I love so I can afford to live or at least have a flat in Belgrade. It just motovated me to work on achieving thay goal more faster I think.

✅ Want to be more open to new experiences and people. Just enjoying every moment and embracing whatever is coming my way.

✅ Want to see (and live) life like it's one big interesting journey. Like in a movie. Even when something "bad" happens, it's happening for a reason that is needed for me. And you can always turn it around and use it to your advantage. Life is what you make of it.

✅ I want to NOT take things personally. I saw yesterday and today how it is when you don't take things to heart and personally. And I just felt at peace. So calm. I noticed that I am too tense when I constantly interpret things as something personal in the past. But I also noticed that I tend to do that when I'm in a low state of being/feeling sad/feeling moody. So I need to work on raising my energy and my mood more.

✅ I want to be more positive and uplifting. I want positive energy to shine from me and be addictive to other.

So just when I decided to make positive changes for real and set intention to it, it's like universe is supporting me to continue this way (or at least I want to interpret it that way).

I came across this quote today and it is exactly the kind of quote I needed. 

Screenshot_20220102-145430~2.png

I found out that two people I recently met are in a relationship. At first I couldn't believe because they didn't behave like a couple at all in public. Even on social media they behave like two best friends. The way they speak to each other in public is also very friends-like.

While being "friends" is also important in a relationship, I certainly don't want my future partner to behave with me in this way. I want my bf to be proud that I am his gf and I want him to not have a problem to show affection and admiration for me in front of everybody. Of course, shouldn't overdo it, but certainly let people know what we are.

✅ I want my bf to show everybody that I am his gf, in a tasteful way and with moderation, that would make me feel special. 

Edited by somegirl

Okay so one guy I went on a date with 3-4 years ago messaged me yesterday.

I was confused. Needed a minute to recall who this guy is.

He said he remembered me in a good light and he specifically remembered how confident I seemed and how not nervious I was (compared to him). I was radiating confidence and good energy. 

Yeah. Sounds about right.

I was so confident back then. Felt so good in my skin. I was on fire.

It's so different now. I don't know what happenwd to me and what's the deal now.

I just literally don't let myself feel happy and confident. And I often worry about others. Back then I just wanted to have a good time and have fun. I had different mindset. 

I want that back. 

Something is holding me back. 

✅ I want to be confident. I want to radiate positivity and confidence. I want everybody to notice that about me when they meet me for the first time. I mostly want that so I can feel great in my own body and mind. 

I'm actually annoyed and I can't pretend like everything is okay. I feel like everybody else also has same opinion like me, given their behaviour.

So I joined one social organization and I'm in a team of people with team leader. We have set some expectations as team, some "rules" we will follow (example: do not be late, support each other in need etc) but team leader alone does not lead by the example and it's destroying our team, I can see/feel it. 

First of all, she is late, she seems irresponsible. She forgets what she needs to do/bring on our team meeting. She doesn't know to explain new stuff to us or stuff we don't understand. She doesn't include everybody in a discussion. When someone is being quiet, instead of addressing it and making things right, she just moves on.

She doesn't let us know she cares about us. When we make a deal/plan to do something she totally forgets about it. 

This is literally destroying our team. We are not even communicating with each other that much. I noticed noone being responsive in our group chat when she asks a question. Because we all feel that we are not valued/reapected/cared for/heard. I certainly feel I am not heard, for sure. Because she doesn't even notice me or cares to listen to what I have to say in our team meetings. Our team leader seems she just simply doesn't care about being leader and actually being good at it. I seriously started to doubt she can lead.

I noticed this os bothering me a bit. I kinda don't like her because of her disinterest. Not because she's a bad person, I do not believe she is at all, but she just simply doesn't care and that's making me angry.

We are new members of this organization. If she seems disinterested to participate and show us how cool this is, why should I care? I see what I see. And I feel demotivated to do anything she says. Literally. Why should I fulfill her wish to do my tasks if she doesn't even see value in doing any of this herself?

Next time I feel not included/heard, I will just keep quet until she notices. And then I will explain my issue. 

So today I spent almost whole day in this organization. There were supposed to be 5 of my teammates and a team leader. Team leader left because she had business to do (as if noone here does as well) and promised to come back but something unexpected escalated and she didn't come back to help us with projects. And team leader should be the the one person who would should be present at all times. Only me and this other girl remained there. 

I wouldn't be as critical if this team leader didn't force me in couple of occasions to do certain tasks, labeling them as "very important and urgent", when in fact it wasn't. She lost credibility.

And I have this strong sense of responsibility and conscience that I didn't want to let anyone down. 

But now I don't want to do that anymore.

I want to do stuff that I want to do. If I don't feel like doing something or I have other more important stuff to do, I will simply decline any kind of tasks or projects that don't fit my shedule. Seriously, team leader's behaviour is so demotivating. I don't have motivation to do well when she doesn't want to be present herself. I really don't want my other more important stuff to suffer because of stuff that even team leader doesn't find imporant, obviously.

I'm starting to have a very bad view on this organization because of people in it. People represent organization. If someone is this disinterested and irresponsible, I don't want to be part of it. I will do as I please.

Weird thing that happened - a guy who decided to leave earlier actually hugged me and apologized to me for bringing the focus to my ashy hand that I feel embarassed about (my left hand had become ashy and itchy for some reason, might be allergic reaction). He knew I was a bit insecure about it and he brought that topic again in front of everyone earlier today, uncovered my sleeve and I got a bit mad and asked him why he always talks about my ashy hand (cause I am insecure about it). It seems like he really felt bad because of it. And he hugged me and didn't want to let go and didn't want to release me for a few seconds. I don't know, I just really felt that he was sorry. And I said that it was okay and that I have already forgot about it. But it was interesting to see how apologetic he got, it was the first time in a very long time that I saw someone actually being sorry for something they did and apologizing and making it right. Kind of refreshing.

I showed signs of anger today when team leader decided to leave as well, and she noticed, as well as this other girl and a guy. It was just a slight sight of anger. And I immediately see how people pay attention more and are more respectful. Except for this one girl from team. She didn't seem to be phased by it and it bothers me. Maybe because she knew it wasn't directed towards her. 

✅ I don't want to stress about stupid shit. I have become this person I don't wanna be. I want to think thought that feel good. 

✅ I want to be carefree. I don't want to stress about deadlines, projects and assignments I need to finish. I will finish them when I manage to finish them. I don't want to worry. 

I have noticed a change in my cycle. It might be because of stress/worry/negative thoughts/annoyance that I feel most of the time. Weird thing is that my friend also experiences same symptoms. Wonder what is happening. Omicron? Am I asymptomatic? Or are we just both stressed at the same time.

This is why I don't want to let it happen again. Now I worry what is happening instead of not caring about most of the stuff I give my attention to. I need to prioritize myself definitely. Fuck anything that I don't wanna do. 

I realized I actually strongly dislike flaky and irresponsible people. I can't stand them. To the point I don't eant anything to do with them, unless I have to. 

I am already responsible person so I won't say "I want to be responsible", instead I will say:

✅ I want to be surrounded by responsible friends/people with integrity and credibility. 

✅ I want someone (bf) who absolutely LOVES what he does and does it sonpassionately. I alsow ant someone adventurous and with an open mind. 

✅ I want to be that cool friend... As in, cool because of her behaviour. Charismatic in a sense. I want to be more expressive.

I don't want my facial expressions to be frozen when interacting with other people. I want to be interesting as a person. 

I figured I am attracted to facial expressions. And overall character mannerisms.
It's sooo attractive. Literally anyone can spark an interest in me if they have very pronounced facial expressions (brow rise, very expressive eyes, appropriate body movements...). I guess people who are photogenic as well? I don't understand it entirely. But I think it subconsciously indicates a very intelligent person who knows how they appear to others and therefore adjust accordingly. I guess it indicates very high emotional intelligence. They know "what looks good" and how to act in certain situations. This is just my take on it.

Edited by somegirl