somegirl

Extracting things I want from everyday situations

118 posts in this topic

I noticed that when I simply don't care, things go my way.

When I don't stress about the outcome, things go the way they should.

I simply choose to not stress or care. I just elt things happen. If it happens happens if it doesn't, then oh well. 

When I'm not stingy, then also good things happen. 

Like for example I didn't feel sorry that I spent a lot of money on wax and straps, ans then I got bonus body oil because I purchased all that.

Of course I don't wanna spend money I don't have to spend. There should be a balance.

Like for example I wouldn't call myself stingy for not wanting to spend 114€ (plus other stuff) on a trip to Kladovo. I thought that was not necessary and I'm a student who doesn't have a job so I don't know how a STUDENT organization expects me to pay that money. Go away.

✅ I want to live carefree life where things just effortlessly work out for me. I truly want this.

Edited by somegirl

✅ I want for things to come to me. I want things I wish for (I don't count intrusive thoughts. I choose which thoughts count.) to just come to me somehow. This or that way.

Money? People contact me to pay me.

Love and relationships? Guys come to me.

Friendships? I meet people randomly and unexpectedly make new friends if I want new ones.

Lol manifested the wrong guy

I actually wanted one particular guy to message me and I was setting the intention and then the other guy messaged me, also someone I used to find interesting but after the second guy I don't find him AS interesting. However we had okay conversation and we talked about meeting each other. He is fine.

I just wanted the other guy to talk to me. I find him very interesting. 

✅ I want a guy with SK initials to message me. Universe knows which one I refer to. 

Some random guy approached me on the street here in Belgrade and asked me to kiss me because he thought I was cute lol.

I think that only can happen here.

I declined. I want someone else's attention.

✅ I want S to message me.

On 2022-04-15 at 3:03 AM, somegirl said:

I want a guy with SK initials to message me. Universe knows which one I refer to. 

My initials are SK. 

So here i am.

How are u? ?

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

My initials are SK. 

So here i am.

How are u? ?

Hahahh, no, not you! :P

Aaah, close.

Great blog idea of writing down the things u want. Worked on me at least. :D

Happy boyfriend hunting :) and easter.

I have actually started doubting this menifesting ability...

I got approached 4 times last night and got messaged by anyone BUT him. I don't know.

On the other hand, I assume he rarely uses phone because he travels a lot to the nature. And there might not be any signals.
But even if that's not the case... I think I want this to happen a little too much.
Maybe I should chill out.

I think I have deep rooted beliefs that prevent things from happening...
First one is that I don't inherently believe someone THAT good looking could be actually interested in something serious with me.
Second one is that I don't actually beleive that the universe is handling everything to my favour. I feel that I don't trust the universe. 

This is why things are not happening as smooth, or the way I want.

I know this thread is meant for things I want, but I also think, paradoxically, that you also have to know what you don't want.

It's interesting to me that one friend wants me to meet my ex best friend and meet her baby, when I have 0 desire to do so. For many reasons.

First reason I won't mention because it might seem petty, but it actually showed me what she thought of me. To me that's valid reason anyway.

Second reason - when I saw her in person one time randomly, she acted as if we're meeting for the first time. She was so freaking awkward, looked at phone when talking to me, was awkwardly smiling at me... And we used to be BEST friends lol. Like, get a grip girl. It was so bad and it made me feel like I'm bothering her.

Third reason - When it was my birthday, she didn't send me any message. I expected at least that much. We don't talk at all, but at least I expected her to respect what we used to have and congratulate me considering I was also congratulating her every occasion (engagement, birthday, marriage)... And she couldn't take 2 minutes out of her day to congratulate my birthday that she knew I had? Bye.

So I would like my friend to stop mentioning her. We're officially done. I saw her not making any effort to let me know she cares, not even a little. I'm not interested in anything related to her. I don't wanna see her or her baby nor am I interested in her life anymore. She doesn't ask about mine so why would I want to know about hers.

I will maybe tell my friend that, if I notice her pushing that idea too much.

I don't like when I ask someone politely something (like "Can I grab a cup of juice from your fridge?" and their answer is "No." (but in reality they mean yes but want to be funny or sarcastic)

You just create awkward situation where I supposedly don't know what to do, but I was polite enough to ask because it's not mine. 

I don't get that kind of reaction.

Just answer normally, if I'm at least being polite in the first place. 

I was negative and on edge all day today.

I reacted the way I did to my female friend S because I am honestly a bit fed up with her mood changes and my constant worries whether she's gonna react in this or that way on certain days. I am tired of it.

I was not even that rude/rough. 

I am just honestly tired of always walking on tip toe around her. I will not let anyone get away with bringing me down. Noone. 

✅ I want to be respected. Fully. No exceptions. This is like core thing I expect of others to do when they talk to me. If they do not, I will just ignore them or tell them off, depending on a situation.

I think I am triggered when someone is beinging me down/disrespecting me because I am a leo, but also because it's a trigger for me because I let people disrespect me before and I didn't say anything, out of fear. 

Now I don't give a f if I get into an argument with someone for disrespecting me. They shouldn't be doing that in the first place. I don't feel sorry for getting in arguement when they're being a bad person.

I keep seeing same digit numbers when I look at time.

Wondering if I should actually make a move.