johnlocke18

A deeper realization than god

247 posts in this topic

I did 5meo the other day and experienced god like usual. However, I went even deeper and experienced the deepest peaceful emptiness possible. The only reason people think there is nothing deeper than god, is because they assumed previous “nothing”, or emptiness experiences are the deepest you can go. There is one final nothingness after infinity or god realization, that is so empty you can tell it’s pre-reality, or before Infinite everything. All of the awakenings are swinging of the pendulum between the atman and the Brahman, or at everything and nothing. I thought at first enlightenment was below god realization, but then I realized that the enlightened masters really are above god realization. The reason they keep saying “this isn’t it”, and avoid talking about god, is because you will think one cessation experience is what they’re talking about, but it’s not. And then when you realize god, you think you’re above it. They have realized god, and at first you think god realization is somehow above enlightenment, when really god realization is the atman or everything they’re talking about! Then there’s one last fully peaceful cessation, and it’s so deep you can feel it is what was before the Big Bang, or infinity even existed. You just know. I know I experience god, and I know that there really is on more ultimate emptiness afterwards. You can say I just didn’t get it, no I fully grasped god, and I know there’s one more emptiness that’s deeper. Don’t just assume the enlightened masters avoid god talk out of ignorance, or that I haven’t gone deep enough. I knew an ex monk that smoked 5meo that went through something similar. 

By the way, when I say emptiness I don’t mean the nothingness and everything god is simultaneously, that’s just empty space or blankness. I mean TRUE emptiness. God and infinity AND nothing ness have to be within something. And that something is the true emptiness, the deepest awakening. The reason they say “stateless-state” is not because they’re referring to the state of nothingness. No, true enlightenment really isn’t a state AT ALL. You will never awaken for sure unless you realize this, and humble yourself enough to know what enlightened people are truly talking about. It can be no other way, that infinity came from this. It is the deepest awakening, and you’ll know it. When you keep having awakenings deeper than before and infinitely deepest, it’s not the deepest awakening. God is within the deepest truth. And I temporarily realized it. 

And you WERE god but you are no longer. Once you, or god fragmented itself into infinity, it went on forever, making separations absolute. You may experience yourself as god as one being infinite love again, but there will always be something separate now. Otherwise it wouldn’t be infinite. And the ultimate realization is realizing the true emptiness that all of that was born into. Not just the nothingness within everything. 

You can’t get more infinite than infinite, or empty than empty. Infinity is within true emptiness, and enlightenment is embodying that emptiness. So, if you’re saying there’s different levels to emptiness or god realization, you’re not getting it, because it’s just something else within infinity. You’re just falling into one of the traps, and fooling yourself to believe enlightened people just haven’t gone that deep. 

@johnlocke18 I think it's bold of you to assume you've essentially reached the endpoint of existence or non-existence. It could just be the state before the state, and then you could probably go deeper and find the state of the state before the state.

I mean, if time doesn't exist to begin with, why would "Infinity" have been created or come from this stateless state at some point, given that there are no points in time. 

If this state exists it was created by you, there is no God and other, God and the stateless state, it's all a part of the one and only. You can't get to the deepest point of God or Infinity because there is no deepest point since there's nothing outside of itself to limit it. So, as I said, this state is still you, and there's probably infinitely more 'you' to find. 

@michaelcycle00 Okay first of all I didn’t say I reach the deepest state. I said I realized what it’s within, which is what enlightenment is. I didn’t say infinity comes from a point in time, I said it’s within pure emptiness. You’re the only one making assumptions. I don’t know what your problem is, but stop getting on my posts to strawman them and condescend me. You’re the only one here misconstruing and making assumptions about what I said. Don’t comment on anymore of my posts, if you’re just going to get personal instead of discuss what I’m talking about. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@michaelcycle00 I simply stated what I realized, I didn’t turn it into a dick measuring contest like you do on my posts for literally no reason. I’ve worked hard at this for years, and these pointers can help someone out that’s not where I’m at on the path. Grow up and stop trying spirituality into an ego game. And again, don’t comment on any more of my posts. I’m here to help people, not have a dick measuring contest with someone that has an issue for literally no reason. 

@johnlocke18 ?

But in one sense you’d have to say enlightenment isn’t necessarily “beyond” god realization, because enlightenment is entirely outside that axis of development — if anything, awake is on a non-axis without gradations. Either you experience time and space and context to be real, or enlightenment has happened in the story and so that’s all seen straight through, as (so to speak) simply non-relative infinite voidness without limit; a play of energy or unbounded dream stuff with absolutely no ultimate actuality to it other than the fact that it’s a false (as in has no substance) and unknowable appearance of the truly un-not-knowable infinite. Sort of ?

Expanding consciousness through mystical union, cosmic consciousness, being everyone (etc), realization of god, and whatever else, is within the dream; enlightenment is without it.

Who would want enlightenment though? Only those who can’t stand to play the game anymore, and are averse to the ego more than they fear death. It’s all wholeness anyway and all the conflict and expansion of consciousness and mystery is kind of the point.

@The0Self Beyond doesn’t always necessarily mean more then. When I say beyond, I mean it’s what infinity is within it. If it’s pure emptiness, anything in existence has to be within. And that’s what enlightenment is. It literally has to be that way. All states have to be within emptiness, and enlightenment is realizing the emptiness. It’s not another state. You can’t get more nothing than nothing. 

@michaelcycle00 Also, that literally makes no sense, like I said, you can’t get more empty than empty or more infinity than infinity. God realization is infinity, and enlightenment is what that literally has to be within. I already explained it wasn’t. A state but a realization. Everything is contained within emptiness. You literally just repeated what I just explained, but argued it. You obviously have a personal problem so just stay away. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@johnlocke18 Yeah I certainly didn’t mean to come off as disagreeing-with or negating anything you said. That all looks good to me. Fwiw.

Something beyond GOD...

Yeah you have an extremely limited view of what God is.

Also, you seem to imply some linearity to awakening, what made this emptiness actualize infinity in that case if the case is that emptiness is prior to God, which is by definition : 

Eternal / outside of time.

Unlimited since there is nothing to limit it.

Uncaused cause.

Can emptiness be other than it is?

And if so there is infinite power in it if it can create/be this, it must be infinitely intelligent if it can order the cosmos as it is.

Since everything you ever experienced or known is a contingent being , you are a contingent being, you won't survive without air, food , you were born out of your mother, without the sun you would die etc.

Everything is moving Everything else, but this does not go on for infinity without a first cause, something or no thing which is PURE ACT without potentialitys , that is what men has always refered to God.

Since everything that is could just as easily not be, I hope you see that, we have to arrive at a necessary being, that which has no other, that which is, the sheer act to be itself.

That is refered to GOD.

Also I want to add, I am NOT speaking about a GOD realization only, I am speaking about what GOD is, God is God whether you realize it or not.

Because without it, everything would evaporate in an instant.

If emptiness is prior to God, which somehow then created God, then emptiness is God and the God you refer to is some lesser but a powerful god/s like egyptian gods.

The light of lights, GOD is pure light and what it does is illuminating everything else.

They are ONE.

Also infinity does not necessarily mean everything either, infinity is that which is without end and limits, it incorporates everything within itself, thats why it is everything. 

And if that is your definition of emptiness, you should say God and nothing else imo.

Because that is describing God as mystics and philosophers has said for thousands of years.

If emptiness is the source of all, it is by definition God.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 You didn’t even bother to read what I said and completely misconstrued it. You literally just repeated my explanation after invalidating it. I explained infinity or everything has to be within emptiness. And when you say god, you’re talking about everything which has to be within nothing. Like you explained, external and outside of time. Enlightenment is realizing emptiness, which is what everything is within. That means god, or everything is within it, making it beyond it. You’re laughing down on me like it’s a dick measuring contest and then said I’m the one limiting god, and talking about making it linear. You literally just did that. I just explained I experienced myself as god, and then had a realization it’s within emptiness. It’s pretty sad a moderator is acting like this. 

@Adamq8 I didn’t say emptiness is prior to god I said god is within emptiness. You’re saying they’re are one, that doesn’t take away the fact that or is within the other. Also, I explained what I meant by god.  You just put words in my mouth and turned into a dick measuring contest and condescended me, not knowing my experience or anything. 

@Adamq8 Basically all you just did is attack me and change the definition of god. God doesn’t mean emptiness, it means the creator of everything, which has to be within emptiness. The definition of god isn’t emptiness. You’re just using the incorrect definition as an argument. We use definitions to communicate, so twisting around just to make me look bad is the stupidest shit. 

2 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Adamq8 You didn’t even bother to read what I said and completely misconstrued it. You literally just repeated my explanation after invalidating it. I explained infinity or everything has to be within emptiness. And when you say god, you’re talking about everything which has to be within nothing. Like you explained, external and outside of time. Enlightenment is realizing emptiness, which is what everything is within. That means god, or everything is within it, making it beyond it. You’re laughing down on me like it’s a dick measuring contest and then said I’m the one limiting god, and talking about making it linear. You literally just did that. I just explained I experienced myself as god, and then had a realization it’s within emptiness. It’s pretty sad a moderator is acting like this. 

I said emptiness is a poor definition of God.

You say God is within, God is not within emptiness.

There is nothing outside of God, why do you have to use a word as emptiness for that which created out of nothing?

And to say it is pretty sad that moderators behave like this, is a low blow, I made a comment that you are making a mistake in saying God is within emptiness, there is nothing prior to God, if you believe so, you have a limited view of God.

Emptiness is not a sufficent description of God thats all, it is more confusing when it comes to God.

There is nothing deeper then God.

It is not called emptiness, it is called God, it is called The One, that which has no other, not some petty emptiness.

You somehow try to put the word God away and replacing it with emptiness and then claim that is God, no GOD IS GOD.

Infinitely intelligent.

Unlimited power.

Existence.

But this is not some unconcious dumb source. 

If you say that emptiness is this, I say you just described God and changed the word just for the sake of it.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 We use definitions to communicate, so saying emptiness means god is changing the definition, which literally makes no sense. Either you mean god or mean emptiness. Your argument makes no sense and it’s unnecessary. Like why would you change the definition of a word, just to invalidate my post? 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Adamq8 God is a force creating everything, and that force is within emptiness. If emptiness could create anything, it wouldn’t be emptiness. Stop misconstruing what I said, just because you misunderstood me saying beyond, and projected your own sizing me up onto it. You also misconstrued the definition of beyond. 

@johnlocke18 I am sad to see that you felt attacked by me , that was certainly not my intention at all.

We share our experiences and opinions and what not on this forum, which is what this place is for, but you also created a thread and claimed something is deeper then God and that is what I wanted to comment on because it is here that I feel that you are confused and are not thinking it through , not to make you look or feel bad, that was never my intention at all, and im sorry if you felt that way.

I just wanted to point out that perhaps you are to quick to dismiss God that's all, I am not looking to argue or anything with you.

We can end the discussion here, its no problem.

God bless ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 I didn’t just feel like you did, you actually did laughing and saying I have a limited view of god when you didn’t know what I mean. Stop trying to make me feel like I’m in the wrong when You came in mocking and misunderstanding me.