WokeBloke

Non Existence

116 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

At the end of your video you say "Creator creating creation" And yet you keep saying there is no thought creator.

Also it makes a huge difference. The difference is between being responsible for your life vs being a puppet. You are calling yourself a puppet. Also everybody here is inspecting into their experience. Your view isn't the only view. And of course you can't inquire into your experience without being the inquirer but of course there's no me in your view so your advice is completely unhelpful.

In hindsight it is seen I could be more clear.   I am a puppet.  To insulate against this occurring again I’m going to utilize caps… I AM A PUPPET. If there’s any remaining question do let me know. There’s still bold, italics, font size, images maybe, etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

In hindsight it is seen I could be more clear.   I am a puppet.  To insulate against this occurring again I’m going to utilize caps… I AM A PUPPET. If there’s any remaining question do let me know. There’s still bold, italics, font size, images maybe, etc. 

and who is your puppet master?

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@WokeBloke

What’s a who. 

Who - An aware being

Or I could say what is controlling your puppet body if you don't think its a being.

Edited by WokeBloke

Just now, Nahm said:

@WokeBloke

Sounds like you answered your own question. I’d keep that up in your shoes. 

so you still think you aren't making the thoughts?

21 minutes ago, Shin said:
39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

imagine there is no existence. impossible to imagine, but let's say you can. somehow existence arises, as we know without a doubt it is. this existence that has arisen, has nonexistence as its border, but nonexistence does not exist. so this existence simply exists. no time. It is here, now, always. it always was, since an instant is always. will always be. in this eternal instant. can nonexistence absorb it in some way? impossible as it exists. it does not need to be fed, nor resist, nor pass. it simply is, with no possibility of not being, since it is, if it ceased to be, if it entered the black hole of non-existence, it would continue to exist, because it once existed, and that once is the only thing there is, it cannot escape from there, because there is no later. So relax and enjoy the eternity

I start to understand why Leo advocates 5-meo through our asses.

xD

Non-Existence is just a concept, and a confused one at that... 

24 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

so you still think you aren't making the thoughts?

There’s no thinker of , creator of, or maker of thoughts, so, no. That thought could certainly appear, but alas, it’s just another thought, albeit about there being, a thinker of (or maker of)  thoughts (or not). 

It seems thoughts (concepts) will not do for such an inquiry. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

There’s no thinker of thoughts, so, no. That thought could certainly appear, but alas, it’s just another thought, albeit about there being, a thinker of thoughts (or not). 

It seems thoughts (concepts) will not do for such an inquiry. 

What causes thoughts to appear in your model?

@WokeBloke

Model is a thought. I don’t have a model. I is just another thought. There is also no ‘causer’ of thoughts. 

Model isn’t a thought at all. I have all of the models. I is most definitely not just another thought. There is in fact, a thinker, causer, maker and creator of, thoughts. 

Thought will not do for the inquiry. If I keep taking all this candy I’m going to end up overweight. Please understand. 

Forum member: *asks question*

Nahm: *gives answer*

Forum member: *visible confusion*

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not.

It doesn't sound like you have any idea but you are pretending to know. 

I was just gonna add "gives cryptic answer" and then your reply popped up??

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

no one here understands. 

Good.

humans create thoughts and produce language just like monkeys make noise and dogs bark.

That's what it looks like on the surface.

@WokeBloke You know what would would really help? A good meditation, maybe a couple of them. I promise you that they will give you more clarity into this whole thing than anything we could tell you here.  

Don't you see, process, and comprehend my comment and then generate an appropriate response by yourself?

@WokeBloke Dude. You're asking for the origin of thought, do you honestly believe that you will find the answer by thinking about it more and more? Come on...

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

and who is your puppet master?

Nothingness ultimately, I suspect. I don't know if it was something even possible to misinterpret or hallucinate...

Your eyes can't see your eyes (without a mirror of course). But what if your eyes were imaginary and so far back that any thing that's a thing AT ALL is in front. ANY thing. Then wtf is that if ALLLLL things are always in front? Must be nothing... Must be... Because any possible conceivable thing is guaranteed to be in front of this.

Edited by RMQualtrough