JayFueel

I’ll say it till my last breath. Jesus is ALIVE.

75 posts in this topic

Last night I was driving home from work and I was praying to the lord when all of a sudden a beam of light manifested near the clouds and zoomed past my car. I implore all of you to call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He took the penalty of our iniquities upon himself on the cross and his blood is sufficient to wash your soul and spirit whiter than snow. If you reject him you will end up being separate from God for all eternity. Don’t take your soul for granted.

612411A1-30FC-4085-A816-E5A1D89651C6.jpeg

You are Jesus, you alone are God.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Just now, PurpleTree said:

nice

you are jesus

Jesus Christ was born of a virgin. I wasn’t. Jesus Christ was a sinless man. I am not. Jesus Christ was at the beginning. I was not. Jesus Christ rose from the dead. I cannot. Jesus Christ comes from heaven. I’m just dust of the earth.

11 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

He took the penalty of our iniquities upon himself on the cross and his blood is sufficient to wash your soul and spirit whiter than snow.

hahaha you are funny. GOD is LOVE

8 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

You are Jesus, you alone are God.

Sounds eerily similar to the lie Satan invented “ you shall be as Gods”

5 minutes ago, omar30 said:

hahaha you are funny. GOD is LOVE

You say that but cannot live it out. You say raping children is love but will not accept it happening to your own. If it’s all love, why is one form of love better than the next?

@JayFueel

15 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

Jesus Christ was born of a virgin. I wasn’t. Jesus Christ was a sinless man. I am not. Jesus Christ was at the beginning. I was not. Jesus Christ rose from the dead. I cannot. Jesus Christ comes from heaven. I’m just dust of the earth.

Those are stories. 

@JayFueel

7 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

You say that but cannot live it out. You say raping children is love but will not accept it happening to your own. If it’s all love, why is one form of love better than the next?

We could say that Reality embraces rape but not us. We as limited humans can't accept rape and other things which cause staggering levels of suffering. 

12 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

:x

@JayFueel

21 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

I don't know if you are just trolling or not lol. But it would be insane to me that you follow Leo's work and you seem so attached to your stories. This work is about direct experience and not belief. 

15 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@JayFueel

Those are stories. 

How did you conclude they are just stories? What evidence do you have they’re not reliable historical records?

Edited by JayFueel

3 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@JayFueel

I don't know if you are just trolling or not lol. But it would be insane to me that you follow Leo's work and you seem so attached to your stories. This work is about direct experience and not belief. 

Matter of perspective I guess. I used to be a hardcore follower a few years ago until I realized Leo’s work is grounded on faith just as much as any other spiritual worldview

29 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

why is one form of love better than the next?

true love is to forget all differences between yourself and others.

9 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@JayFueel

JESUS IS A POOPEATER.

God is the only real thing in existence. Your stage blue fantasies about Jesus won't help you in any way to be who you already are, namely God.

Burn Jesus! Jesus down the toilet!:)

P.S. Nothing personal against Jesus, I suppose he was a cool dude.

A cool dude indeed. Laid down his life for you infact.

1 hour ago, JayFueel said:

Last night I was driving home from work and I was praying to the lord when all of a sudden a beam of light manifested near the clouds and zoomed past my car. I implore all of you to call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He took the penalty of our iniquities upon himself on the cross and his blood is sufficient to wash your soul and spirit whiter than snow. If you reject him you will end up being separate from God for all eternity. Don’t take your soul for granted.

612411A1-30FC-4085-A816-E5A1D89651C6.jpeg

last night does not exist

I like Jesus too. I sometimes feel his presence. I resonate a lot with christianity.

1 hour ago, JayFueel said:

But this isn't it my dude. You are sinless and innocent. You are as pure and as divine as Jesus. I bet this is the whole point of christianity, to allow this.

When you got the balls to say "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life", that's when you are on it.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@JayFueel

59 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

How did you conclude they are just stories? What evidence do you have they’re not reliable historical records?

Anything that is not happening in my direct experience right now is a story. It could be a valid story or not. If you were talking about Alexander the great that would also be a story. I believe Jesus and Buddha probably existed. Sometimes myself I pray to Buddha bc it makes me feel good. I don't get too attached to the story though. Because I don't know how accurate it is or not.     I think it comes down to a matter of preference. The reason I prefer Buddha is bc his story resonates more with me. I am willingly create the duality between me and Buddha bc I feel like I need the help from someone above me. I don't feel ready to collapse that duality. 

Edited by SQAAD

@JayFueel @JayFueel

50 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

Matter of perspective I guess. I used to be a hardcore follower a few years ago until I realized Leo’s work is grounded on faith just as much as any other spiritual worldview

Many of the things Leo talks about can be confirmed. Take a strong psychedelic and see. 

12 minutes ago, roopepa said:

I like Jesus too. I sometimes feel his presence. I resonate a lot with christianity.

But this isn't it my dude. You are sinless and innocent. You are as pure and as divine as Jesus. I bet this is the whole point of christianity, to allow this.

When you got the balls to say "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life", that's when you are on it.

You’d be cool sharing a bedroom with a serial killer then? After all, he’s innocent right? We are indeed image bearers of God but often chose to go against our conscious which God gave us. Evil is real.

Edited by JayFueel