PurpleTree

"Pandemic exploited to normalise mass surveillance, watchdog warns"

13 posts in this topic

Al Jazeera article on surveillance and covid

"AlgorithmWatch warns that a plethora of automated decision-making systems were implemented in haste under the guise of public health.

Some examples of ADM systems include digital contact tracing (DCT) apps and digital COVID certificates (DCC). AlgorithmWatch warns that the adoption of these tools happened fast and without any consideration of potential risks and downfalls.

“It is shocking indeed to witness the same dangerous trends we documented before the pandemic — widespread opacity, insufficient democratic oversight and debate, solutionist assumptions — even when millions of lives are at stake,” Fabio Chiusi, project lead for the Tracing the Tracers project, told Al Jazeera.

He cautioned that COVID-19 and the mass surveillance adopted in Europe and elsewhere over the last two years – such as contact-tracing apps and COVID-19 status certifications – are part of an “unprecedented social experiment in health surveillance”.

What’s even more worrisome is how little this has been debated in democratic countries.

FABIO CHIUSI, PROJECT LEAD FOR THE TRACING THE TRACERS PROJECT"

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/12/9/pandemic-exploited-to-adopt-mass-surveillance-watchdog-warns

the article is much longer though and goes further in depth

thoughts?

This corona-thing is nothing but a cult or a religion.

vaccine = baptism
the doctor =  the priest
the test = consecrated wafer

Disinfectant = holy water

virus = devil
mask = crucifix
Vaccination Center = church

Stay healthy = amen
vaccination certificate = Letter of indulgence

and so on...

1 hour ago, Sadalsuud said:

vaccine = baptism
the doctor =  the priest

virus = devil
mask = crucifix

Stay healthy = amen

and so on...

nah you're going too far imo

but the surveillance is a huge issue

2 hours ago, Sadalsuud said:

vaccine = baptism
the doctor =  the priest

virus = devil
mask = crucifix

Stay healthy = amen

and so on...

images.jpeg

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Sadalsuud said:

vaccine = baptism
the doctor =  the priest

virus = devil
mask = crucifix

Stay healthy = amen

and so on...

In what Facebook group did you find this? 

5 hours ago, Sadalsuud said:

vaccine = baptism
the doctor =  the priest

virus = devil
mask = crucifix

Stay healthy = amen

and so on...

I am going to get my first booster shot tomorrow, thus completing my Holy Trinity - a Trinitarian formula if you will - and will officially become a Trinitarian in my worship of the triadic God - one Godhead existing in three coequal, coeternal, consubstantial persons and one essence - and also admitted as one of the disciples: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.''

Hallelujah! Come join me, brother in receiving ''the grace of Jesus Christ, the love of God and the Holy Spirit''!

"Because there are three in Heaven that testify — the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit — and these three are one."

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

@Fleetinglife Good luck! 

This is not meant to sway your opinion, but just prepare for some kind of reaction in the coming days, basic flu / cold tips as 4/5 people I know that have had it so far were bedridden for several days, so I'd highly recommend preparing. 

Also would recommend a pretty heavy detox after, that's what I did after my Vax, and if I ever got a 'booster' I'd do the same, if not more intense. 

its simply a 14 day program of 100% clean eating, a few supplements & a few extras like celery juice / grounding / sauna + the usual basics. 

I'm sure you could find even more detailed ones from people like Ben greenfield 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, Opo said:

In what Facebook group did you find this? 

I invented it on my own. But in German. 

47 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

This is not meant to sway your opinion, but just prepare for some kind of reaction in the coming days, basic flu / cold tips as 4/5 people I know that have had it so far were bedridden for several days, so I'd highly recommend preparing. 

Also would recommend a pretty heavy detox after, that's what I did after my Vax, and if I ever got a 'booster' I'd do the same, if not more intense. 

Thanks for the health heads up! Really Appreciate it and the advices!

I didn't have any adverse side effects after the first two I had in February and Spring this year, just my right arm sored a bit for a couple of days, and that's it but I will keep in mind in preparing of perhaps having some of these symptoms afterward but I will be sure to be ready for them in advance as you said with a healthy diet.

its simply a 14 day program of 100% clean eating, a few supplements & a few extras like celery juice / grounding / sauna + the usual basics. 

I have my grandma's veggie cooking that we supply her with, with whom I currently live with an assortment of teas and salads to back it up. So that's some of it covered right away I guess and I will see about these few extras if I start feeling some of the symptoms and side effects you mentioned your friends, unfortunately, went through after their booster shot, so thanks once again for the health recommendation and heads up! :)

I'm sure you could find even more detailed ones from people like Ben greenfield 

Thanks for the recommend. I may check him out if things get to that. I seriously though hope not :D

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

images.jpeg

sure dude

any thoughts on the topic?

Just now, PurpleTree said:

sure dude

any thoughts on the topic?

Yes.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yes.

9_9

alright bye pal buddy

so glad we talked about it