Vivaldo

Why are modern men so weak?

86 posts in this topic

Modern men are not weak.  Some modern men feel relief from inferiority by telling other men they are weak, and being the answer to help them get strong. Also, some modern men have figured out how to make money doing this, and how to justify it in terms of their own conscience. These ‘weak’ men are focused on the distraction, (‘I am weak, he is strong’), and know not, and notice that they know not, the life lived of a man who tells other men, they are weak. But three things shall not long be hidden, and here we are. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm What do I think about the ideas of sacred masculinity and sacred femininty? I have not been able to partake in a session where I could explore these concepts.
---

In general some food for thought.

https://medium.com/queen-s-children/the-sacred-masculine-6dd6110c3988#:~:text=So the sacred masculine%2C then,without domination%2C leadership without force.&text=You could say all wars,realize a “masculine” ideal.

So the sacred masculine, then, could be defined as strength without domination, leadership without force. I’m reminded of the Tao de Ching’s verse 17. The excerpt below was translated by Keith H. Seddon.

The best ruler stays in the background, and his voice is rarely heard.
When he accomplishes his tasks, and things go well,
The people declare: It was we who did it by ourselves.

https://integrallife.com/man-up/

I listend to the talk once, yet in general I find it an odd place to express masculine energy and I did not fully read about it from a sheer energy quality perspective. The full version has a lot of content about shadow, aggresion and healing and that some people eroticise their wounds. 

Any thoughts on how the be fully masculine without causing harm. I still do think compassion is a superpower in that sense and highly masculine. Especially being able to give gifts of wisdom, direction, clarity, competence etc. Without force etc.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

8 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Any thoughts on how the be fully masculine without causing harm.

When presented with the numerous opportunities to choose emotional suppression and thus manipulation rather than communion, simply choose communion. This is not per se being anything, this is just being you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

When presented with the numerous opportunities to choose emotional suppression and thus manipulation rather than communion, simply choose communion. This is not per se being anything, this is just being you. 

Nice insight. Thanks for sharing.

@ValiantSalvatore  Thanks to you too!

On 14/12/2021 at 7:31 PM, CodyXarex said:

But I found some

Tyler the creator, right??